Meagan Good glams it up in Lagos for Anabel Mobile

Posted on Sunday, December 14th, 2008 at 8:59 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Anabel Mobile, a new mobile device and telecoms content company recently launched at the Civic Centre in Lagos. The company used this opportunity to present their appointed brand ambassador African-American actress Meagan Good. Photos from the launch afterparty which took place at Volar are below:

Meagan Good

Naeto C & Killz

Asa Asika, Naeto C, Sasha

On another note, Its obvious that Meagan is a fan of the REROCK. She rerocked one of her fave looks, her powder pink Herve Leger bandage mini dress.

Meagan also rerocked her faveĀ Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Peep-Toe pumps. Dont be shy, do like Meagan and rerock with style…

Photo Credit: Seun O

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 26 Comments on “Meagan Good glams it up in Lagos for Anabel Mobile”

Comments
    • tee tee December 14, 2008 at 9:32 PM

lol i kno right she loves those shoes! always rocking em! ain’t mad atchu meagan keep doin ur thang! illd rock my shitt to all da time esp if i dropped a lotta cash on em hehe!

• jo December 14, 2008 at 9:47 PM

i love Naeto’s look – hmm Hausa/Mallam hat with western – i dig!!

• ozznenye December 15, 2008 at 2:12 AM

shebi its becos she is coming to ‘africa’ she is re rocking the dress..you think is she was going to anoda function in the states she will wear the same thing
      lol!!she has video camera to come and video the villagers in africa…..

make una abuse me sofly!!!

• ozznenye December 15, 2008 at 2:14 AM

and her eyebrows are awful..gosh

• Akos December 15, 2008 at 2:46 AM

She is ReRock queen her self, she’d rock it gazillion times and not give a F**K. Lets just thank God she got rid of them large loop earrings which she rerocked for 3 yrs.

• Ladi December 15, 2008 at 4:22 AM

All of y’all rerock so why shouldn’t she? She’s just a celeb….not exactly A-list so whatever…. If I wore a dress in (ja for a huge event, of course I’ll rerock it in Antartica so no one really know especially if it was expensive…Kai!!!!

• Ladi December 15, 2008 at 4:25 AM

At least you know abuses are coming softly…..but what would you do wear Herve Leger and Yves St. Laurent once? ONCE?????

EFCC should arrest you then, as in you’re too murshhhh! Lol!

• Chi-Chi December 15, 2008 at 4:26 AM

Great photos, Bella. One thing about Meagan is that she’s a cost-per-wear type of girl. She gets her money’s worth each time she rocks her outfit. I can’t knock her for doing so. She makes it look each time she steps out in her favorite outfit/accessory.

• Ladi December 15, 2008 at 4:29 AM

Is he tryna make some statement.

D’banj (no long tin!) Tuface (Nuttin dey happen) catch phrases

Chamillionaire (grills) Charly boy (bike) Omawumi (short dresses..lol!) Olu Maintain (Cheap&excessive bling) Mandela (batik shirt)

I understand the creativity but I don’t really dig. Maybe small…..

• kay December 15, 2008 at 9:26 AM

Abeg, free the girl. At least she re-rocked her dress on different continents. That doesnt count jor.

• J December 15, 2008 at 9:27 PM

she’s hot! naeto looks corny…and ikechukwu needs to stop wearing those scarves, esp in this naija heat. Theyre so played out!!!

• silver December 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM

@ ozznenye i bet if u had dose ysl shoes u’ll even wear dem 2 sleep!!! abeg mk una leave her jo…hw many of u hv original ysl’s not to talk of rerockin’….

• silver December 15, 2008 at 10:33 PM

lol @ olu maintain’s cheap & excessive bling…

• ozznenye December 16, 2008 at 1:53 AM

how u take know i rock all my hard earned baffs to sleep

lmao

• Kpakpando December 16, 2008 at 2:48 AM

Megan isn’t exactly an actress in high demand, she better rerock that $1350 dress, it’s a recession!
      Anabel is Nicky Okoye’s new thing abi? Figures.

• Nneka December 17, 2008 at 4:09 AM

LOL! You’ve killed me with laughter….. Meagan rocks sha, rerock or no rerock. But yeah those eye brows are not too appealing to me.

• dml December 17, 2008 at 11:42 PM

meagan is beautiful

• silver December 18, 2008 at 12:19 AM

nah we we now…we rerockers know ourselves…lmao..

• Mel December 19, 2008 at 3:10 AM

Megan looks cute: Rerock on, my sista, lol. She looks like she lost s bit f weihgt, compared to the otha pix. On the other hand, The Storm big boy (Tayo Odunsi, I think??) has put on weight, man! Must be the good life!

• Candy December 19, 2008 at 6:35 PM

a girl after my own heart…abeg jare rerock, when I’m not Bill Gates daughter, why I no go rerock my outfits??? LMAO…but did o gal get a boob job, ‘cos she’s sure looking fuller????

• mome December 19, 2008 at 9:33 PM

NA UNA GET YA MOUTH OH.TO ReROCK NA SIN.ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE.I LUV HER.

• Damon December 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM

Looks good. Nice pics and beautiful costume work here.

• Taiwo December 20, 2008 at 11:38 PM

Oga Dare, you’re too much. Looks like some next level stuff. Keep pushing the limits of creativity. When is the video coming out? Heard the song “I want more” on the radio here in Jos. It’s banging. nufffffinnnn do u!!

• Mina December 21, 2008 at 6:08 AM

Girl, she’s in a different country so she’s free to rerock the dress. It’s allowed to rerock an outfit at an ocassion far far away from its premier and thats what she did…lol

• Qed December 29, 2008 at 4:28 AM

is it possble to over rock your jewellery?

• prisca December 31, 2008 at 1:15 AM

Meagan Good in naija. Is good to see Black celebs visiting the motherland. Meagan Good is pretty, but she needs to dress more classy.