Bevy of Nollywood Stars get RELOADED

reloaded-poster_22-copyYou trust Bella Naija to always fill you in on what’s HOT! Right now, there is no movie hotter than RELOADED.

Emem Isong

RELOADED Co-Producer Emem Isong

This movie is not all about the hype. We’ve seen it and trust us, it more than lives up to its name. Nollywood is a crazy industry considering the number of movies that are churned out each week, often times quality is compromised. Reloaded is a new movie by celebrated Nollywood producer Emem Isong and multi-talented Nollywood actor/producer Desmond Elliot. The movie stars Rita Dominic, Ini Edo, Ramsey Noah, Van Vicker, Stephanie Okereke, Nse Ikpe Etim, Uche Jombo, Desmond Elliot, Monalisa Chinda Dejo-Richards & Mbong Amata.

nse-ikpe-etim

RELOADED Breakout star - Nse Ikpe Etim

The  movie comes on the heels of the very popular ‘Games Men Play’ and uses the same narrative style (This time Rita Dominic is the narrator) that runs through the movie. It explores similar themes as many Nollywood movies – infidelity etc.. but it is utterly believeable and has enough plot twists to keep the viewer engaged. The performances were totally spot-on as well. We have renewed respect for the Nollywood veterens featured in the movie and were glad to see a few breakout stars especially Nse Ikpe Etim (as Ramsey Noah’s charater’s Femi Wellington’s wife – Omoze) and Mbong Amata. Overall, a very interesting movie! Very well deserving of the AMAA nominations that the movie scooped. Check out the trailer below and be sure to grab your copy!

48 Comments on Bevy of Nollywood Stars get RELOADED
  • Emma March 31, 2009 at 12:47 am

Saw this movie last weekend and it was so..so…wasn’t so crazy about it.

• shi March 31, 2009 at 12:57 am

I saw the already!..I luved it! It’s sorta like a continuation of Games Men play…….Femi (Ramsey Noah) was looking hot in that movie. Kai!…soooo sooo hot!

• Zena’s Sprawlings March 31, 2009 at 1:22 am

the movie was fire, so it as well, Nse-Ekpe Etim tried so well as “Femi’s Wife”

• tatafo! March 31, 2009 at 2:27 am

I hope it’s on onlinenigeria or somewhere else. does anyone know? my foolish nigerian store never stocks correct titles

• Chocolat March 31, 2009 at 3:03 am

Gr8 movie…Nse-Ekpe was truly strong in her role…had a touch of class with her acting. Someone needs to tell Uche Jumbo to pls pipe down with her dramatics…not always suitable for all roles.

• LaLa March 31, 2009 at 3:10 am

You cant watch nigerian movies on youtube. I watched reloaded there. Its better to watch it there than on onlinenigeria because you don’t have to worry about pop-ups and viruses.

• tatafo! March 31, 2009 at 4:37 am

thank you so much for the tip!

• Bola March 31, 2009 at 5:32 am

I like the new actress -Nse Ikpe Etim. she did a great job.
    cool movie, kinda interesting, but after watching the movie, I realized that the storyline wasnt that concrete, but i guess this ish happens in real life…

• Swit Pincher March 31, 2009 at 6:01 am

Nse is amazing! Her acting, in my opinion, was the most natural.

Anyway, you can buy it for only 1.99 at http://www.izogn.com, an online distribution site that is legit. Instead of going to onlinenigeria, go to Izogn.com and watch for a token. Support a good cause.

• olu March 31, 2009 at 6:31 am

This movie was just too good for real. 9ja actors and actresses are going to another level for real. i rate it 8.5 over 10.

• allen March 31, 2009 at 3:43 pm

this movie made my weekend!

• Ginger March 31, 2009 at 4:03 pm

I saw this movie and I loved it and recommend it!!! Nollywood definitely stepped up with this one!! Keep up the great work! There’s hope afterall

• Naija Vixen March 31, 2009 at 7:31 pm

I recommended this movie to all of my friends!! This is the hottest movie out, I watched it a few weeks ago and Stephanie Okereke’s particular scene with Van Vicker was astonishing!! I love her even more! And for Nse-Ikpe Etim is now one of my favorites. She definatley did her thing. Watch the movie it won’t be a waste of time!!

• Renee March 31, 2009 at 8:19 pm

Highly recommended!!! Was interesting from beginning to end.Nse is talented. The movie reminds me of two can play the game starring Vivica Fox except for changes made to the story line. We need more movies like this rather than stereotypical ones all over the place. I love Emem Isong’s movies. Ramsey Noah is also a favourite of mine. Way to go Nollywood.

• Renee March 31, 2009 at 9:37 pm

It is on onlinenigeria. I watched it early in the year there. I personally met one of the actors. The one who acted as rita dominic’s boyfriend and he was shocked to know dat i watched it b4 it was out in the market.

• Abeni Ebony April 1, 2009 at 4:10 pm

yep this movie was it!!!

• spookycheese April 1, 2009 at 5:25 pm

I watched this movie a month ago…it was actually interesting and funny as well.. my question is … was there any need to dance at the end of the movie?.

• Bimbs Oye April 1, 2009 at 7:35 pm

were can i watch dis movie onlyn pls???

• wordsmith April 1, 2009 at 9:14 pm

youtube honey. its got everything!

• Abeni Ebony April 2, 2009 at 1:22 am

I thought the dance was real cute…it was a lil too choreographed in the beginning but everyone joining in and having fun was pretty cool…

• Abeni Ebony April 2, 2009 at 1:24 am

So ur saying they have full naija movies on youtube??

• HARRIET April 2, 2009 at 2:17 am

I think the movie is over hyped, there is another old nigerian movie with exactly the same storry line. sooo i dont get why they would all come together to repeat a movie and a story that has already been told. i mean they copied it to the end, just like the other movie, they danced at the end tooo..nollywood needs to do wayyyyyyyyyyyyy better.

• afia April 2, 2009 at 5:54 pm

it was really good, i loved every bit..i definately recommended it to all my friends..and of course they all looked amazing

• Kay April 2, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Sneak preview looks good.
    The constant screaming and yelling (or as my friend puts it, active aggression) gets old after a while though.

• Naija Vix. April 3, 2009 at 4:53 pm

ummm youtube??? ok if you want to spend your time putting all of them in order…just do it the easy way and go to bunibuni.com. Its less of a hassle

• Angelica April 3, 2009 at 7:50 pm

I saw this movie sometime last month,and i find it really interesing.All the actors did a good job especially the lady that acted as Ramseys wife.

• Abeni Ebony April 4, 2009 at 3:39 am

thanks i’ll try it out..

• Abeni Ebony April 4, 2009 at 9:01 pm

Yes I agree she was one of the best … That scene with Stephanie O. and Van with the cake was hilarious…..

• efelicious April 5, 2009 at 12:23 am

its ‘games men play’ n thatz exactly what i sed wen i watched reloaded

• akos April 5, 2009 at 5:32 pm

nse is nollywod next best thing. Se makes me so proud. I look forward to seeing more of her. natural born actress. Thats all we been asking for act so our character is believable. I am glad Emem convinced her and she quit her banking job to get into acting. We need her, cos the rubbish actresses were wasting our precious time. Beautiful, Talented, Articulate and Eloquent.There are just a handful of nollywood actresses who have all this combination. Emem has a great eye for casting the most talented.

• Idide Akeh April 6, 2009 at 12:27 pm

yeah ,,,,d dance ,,d dance …..did they hve to …….

• Ty April 6, 2009 at 3:16 pm

yea its a continuation of games men play….remember Abbies corner d talk show program played by monalissa, she was on maternity leave in this one and told Rita and Uche Jombo to take her place. They featured her in a scene.

• Winnie April 6, 2009 at 7:14 pm

Sorry and no offence intented, but Nse never had a bank job.
    Just correcting that error.

• randommer April 7, 2009 at 5:19 pm

damn girl. i like the nse girl lol. ‘driver drivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this car!’

• hawt April 7, 2009 at 5:57 pm

that’s why its calld Reloaded…lol.Games men play reloaded.creativity is in short supply nollywood :-)

• Abeni Ebony April 8, 2009 at 4:47 am

LOL…yea that part of the movie was sooo it..

• Nollywood movie buff April 8, 2009 at 11:22 am

Ok. Emem Isong has always been the bomb. Fine. In good ways, i mean. Stephanie, i dnt understand her, true. I have maaad love for the sister and i just don’t understand why she cannot be her real self. That is, igbo girl, that is in the movie industry. Why try to have an American accent? When u live in California and u still cannot get it right. Your hair, clothing style even tone of complexion does not reflect the California lifestyle. Ok..u are trying to front for Nigerians and u still don’t get it right. Yes, with the acting, sometimes u get it right and sometimes, girl, u need to attend acting classes, biko. I’m not hating, please, don’t get me wrong and if u think that u matter, then i suggest u put what i have mentioned into consideration as it will do u a whole lot of good in the movie profession. Since u have picked it up as ur profession and not the beauty pageant industry. And then again, the movie world is about the visual, ba-by. Please we are not stupid. We can separate / take out the wheat from the chaff. And sweetie, i personally don’t want u to become the chaff, u can be the wheat.

Please think about it as it is nothing personal just practical solution suggestion that would be of help and assistance.

• nathalie April 11, 2009 at 10:29 am

This movie was just ok! I loved Ramsey’s wife, she’s a really good actress, also that girl Desmond is cheating with she’s pretty good too.Stephanie did a great job aswell, but she sometimes was a bit too much! And INI is my #1

• lady usa April 14, 2009 at 3:26 pm

i myself nominated this movie the best of the year i keep watching every time that was the bomb i love it i love it and i love it keep doing the good job i wish i can act like ramsey noah wife in the movie very nice

• lili May 2, 2009 at 4:33 am

i really like the one who acted as Ramsey s wife she s really good keep it up

• iceprincess May 20, 2009 at 9:26 pm

Hiya…had to say something….Nse used to be a banker and worked for two different banks….Platinum and Fountain Trust Bank

• Rebecca June 12, 2009 at 8:07 am

STORY WELL TOLD. LOVE IT

• AGHIMIEN SILVIA July 1, 2009 at 9:06 pm

RELODED IS THE BEST NOLLYWOOD FILM

• Elina December 13, 2009 at 7:16 pm

I really love Ramsey’s movie. Please Ramsey email mi

• misstee February 6, 2010 at 10:11 am

seen the flick..tripleA rating!

• clairebaby August 23, 2010 at 2:29 am

loveddd it…nse killed it…..stephanie apart from her fake accent did well esp the cake-stuffing scene lol…..ini..sorry i just don’t like her- no class….rita was hilarious….uche- too igbotic….van…fine boy……ramsey..suave as usual…..the new girl-mbong is very pretty…..all in all d movie was nice and the story line interesting….tho d stupid dance at the end made no sense

• Emmanuel k. September 7, 2011 at 6:01 pm

These people are wounderful, i hope and pray that one day Liberian talents can be expose like this.