Posted on Wednesday, September 22nd, 2010 at 8:30 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Super Eagles Captain, Joseph Yobo was recently transferred from English Club – Everton on a season-long loan to Turkish club – Fenerbahçe. The defender and his wife, ex-beauty queen Adaeze Igwe-Yobo and baby Joey have now moved to Istanbul, Turkey where the club is based. Though Joseph sustained a mild injury during his first match for the club, they have received a very warm reception from the club’s management and supporters. Fenerbahçe is arguably the biggest and the best supported clubs in Turkey and has had a positive history of Nigerian players including Jay-Jay Okocha and Uche Okechukwu.

Yesterday, the couple attended the wedding of Turkish National Team and Fenerbahçe first choice goalkeeper Volkan Demirel to Miss Belgium 2009, Zeynep Sever. It was a glamorous wedding that attracted the crème de la crème of the Turkish football community. Volkan is a very popular footballer in Turkey, not just for his skills on the pitch but also for his chiseled good looks. He and Yobo have more than football in common as they are now both married to beauty queens. Adaeze who had a baby boy just a few months ago was looking hot in short black long-sleeved bodycon dress paired with the nude Christian Louboutin Clou Noeud 150 studded slingbacks.
Wish Joseph, Adaeze & baby Joey all the best in Turkey.

Photo Credit: Fenerbahçe FC | Daisy Yobo Twitter

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 36 Comments on “Super Eagles Captain Joseph Yobo and beauty queen wife Adaeze settle into life in Turkey – Attend Fenerbahçe Keeper Volkan Demirel’s Wedding”

Comments
    • NaijaGirl September 22, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Cute looking wedding and wish them luck out there at their new place of residence. No matter what, remember Naija is the place so come back oneday cos we love you

• nigerianbabe September 22, 2010 at 8:49 AM

am sooo loving this!!! wish them the very best.

• Toooh Baddddd September 22, 2010 at 8:50 AM

Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssss………………..

• Ogo September 22, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Mehnnnn!!! Adaeze shld loose thebaby fat biko!!! SHE LOOKS GOOD SHA!!! very noice

• Ncyluv September 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM

hmmm look who is talking!!!

• Ncyluv September 22, 2010 at 5:33 PM

@ Ogo hmmm look who is talking!!!

• doll September 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM

who is the girl in the short black dress (9th picture) her legs are damn hot….

• Didi September 22, 2010 at 9:51 AM

Damn!!!! Those legs…

• Tolga November 16, 2013 at 3:00 PM

brazilian legs

• Ty September 22, 2010 at 11:24 AM

freakn hot…..

• jennifer September 22, 2010 at 10:45 AM

wow adaeze and yobo am so speechless i admire u guys so much.keep it up angels

• notaplayahater September 22, 2010 at 11:00 AM

damn hot legs and Man…does she know it…. no hating o! i’ll flaunt it even more if dt were me..

• adenike September 22, 2010 at 11:08 AM

@doll,wait until you see my legs,then you’ll apologize to me….my legs put the H in HOT!!! *wink wink*

• tanya September 22, 2010 at 11:45 AM

congrats darling. God bless u as u settle in ur new abode!

• DUDU September 22, 2010 at 11:47 AM

I think this couple should chill out a bit on the limelight. They happen to be the only couple Bella features from time to time.

• honeyb September 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM

and??????

• Loreda September 22, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Am so jealous :)

• Unaij September 22, 2010 at 4:20 PM

Adaeze don hit jackpot oooooo!

• iamshe September 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM

i see nothing fine about dis Adaeze gurl…or maybe it’s d make-up (reali poor)…but dat leggy beauty………meeeeeeeen, she’s d H in HOT…she hawt lyk fire!!!

• Concerned Individual September 22, 2010 at 5:01 PM

Ogo, she looks just fine the way she is. Abeg stop hating and congratulate. @Dudu, they ar eour own Posh and Becks

• ogefierce September 22, 2010 at 5:20 PM

Damn !!!!!!!!!! Yobo’s wife is insanely hot,what’s it about footballers and hot super model wives? meeeennn

• Honey September 22, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Beautiful couple. She compliments him. She is very attractive. Why don’t we appreciate our own. What sup with the leggy girl adaeze rocks she is a yummy mummy and her hubby is good-looking. Go on represent us we love you guys. Other nija footballers should emulate good nija couples, like the okochas as well. Why go for a trash white woman when you can have sexy and beautiful, intelligent, sophisticated nija girl am proud of her she rocks abeg don’t annoy me with the comments of the leggy girl.

• nzube September 22, 2010 at 6:49 PM

I think Mikel and his future wife will Nigeria’s own equivalent of Posh & Becks. Frankly speaking, Mikel is very handsome, and I just can’t wait to see who he “devotedly” dates and/or picks as a wife. I personally think He and Miss Glory Chukwu (former MBGN 2009) will make a perfect, “divine” couple (and not bcos of the MBGN thing); I just feel they FIT. I wish I could matchmake them; I really wish I ccccoooouuuulllldddd!!!!

• Gam September 22, 2010 at 7:24 PM

omg that gurl with the Legs!!!!!!! i’m jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• bada bing bada bang September 22, 2010 at 8:43 PM

why is it that ppl will always hate? abeg ogo, upload a pic of urself lets see! she looks banging with plenty make up or not…ppl please let ppl be!

• Honey September 23, 2010 at 1:32 PM

The post is about sexy adage and her hubby quit your stupid comments about hot legs just appreciate adaeze and her hubby.who says she is fat I bet you are jealous she is not. She is hot.@ I am she, I think you are insane.

• U.J.U September 23, 2010 at 6:46 PM

Adaeze is one of the most beautiflu queens mgbn has ever crowned. I saw her once in Abuja and stopd in my tracks.she’s simply gorgeous N yobo is lucky to have her….she makes him look polished that’s my personal opinion or N she’s now officially a WAG.Njoy girl I envy u no be small

• nando September 24, 2010 at 6:52 AM

All haters pls upload ur pics let c wat u guys luk like…..adaeze has always Bn fine whether wt baby fat or no baby fat……..

• Elsie September 24, 2010 at 12:13 PM

Wow, this life is soo unfair, some pple just have everything. The looks, the man, the money, hmmm

• jezz September 24, 2010 at 6:21 PM

Why do I think it’s Adaeze and her ”disciples” putting up most of the comments praising her? She should chill abeg, cheap publicity doesn’t do one any good.
      And did anyone see her arms? They are becoming flabbyy, and to think she’s quite young….jeez! Babes, please shed some of those fat biko!

• stacey September 26, 2010 at 12:25 PM

@jeez fool! Even if is Adaeze writing all dis is she also me? Haterz! Didn’t u see Adaeze n Joseph yobo b4 u clicked on d link. Meaning u want 2 knw what’s goin on in her life pls God has blessed her find ur own n quit hating. miserable child! Ada pls enjoy ur life “God giving life” never look bk. Tk cre of baby Joey!

• jezz September 28, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Did you say I clicked because I wanted to know what’s going on in your life? Puh-leeze! I come here to learn, and have fun and I click on any thing ”clickable”! It’s not about you, because if it were, trust, I won’t be dropping by. So kapich! You’ve always wanted attention, but mine isn’t available, sorry. In any case, lie I said, I know you well, and well, so I don’t need to come to bellanaija to know what’s up with you. Ain’t that idle sweetie.

• Demilade September 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM

truly, adaeze makes the guy look tush. he try. they are trying against the odds stacked against them by the press. carry go jare

• futureMiss Kenya! November 21, 2010 at 3:35 AM

I think they look just great!! Adaeze is hoot even with the baby fat on.. God bless y’all

• kenny May 31, 2011 at 8:21 PM

badbelle people..i love this couple toooo much..adaeze smoking hawt