BN Bytes: Everybody Loves Ice Prince! – Album Drops 9-10-11

9.10.11 Ominous isn’t it? That’s the date for the scheduled release of Ice Prince’s debut album – E.L.I – Everybody Loves Ice Prince. The first time you probably heard Ice Prince was on M.I‘s Blaze along with Jesse Jagz and Blaise. Between then and now, Panshak Zamani has indeed come a very long way. With an epoch making debut single under his arm (Oleku), and a moderately successful follow-up (Superstar), there is no time better than now for him to his debut. The launch has been scheduled for 9 October 2011 at the Expo Hall of Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos. More details will be supplied from the Chocolate City camp, so watch this space.

25 Comments on BN Bytes: Everybody Loves Ice Prince! – Album Drops 9-10-11
  • labells September 9, 2011 at 11:42 am

|Nice Video clip

• cathy September 9, 2011 at 12:31 pm

cool

• Rebel September 9, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Im sorry, is it just me or does anyone else think Ice Prince lacks “staying power”. I find him quite a weak artist actually.

• eloho September 9, 2011 at 1:19 pm

I agree with you.

• The Kinster September 9, 2011 at 5:10 pm

Me too. I think he hit paydirt with Oleku, which is a great song, but I’m not seeing the artiste as a whole as anything really interesting

• MusicLover September 10, 2011 at 5:50 pm

I agree and judging by the lyrical content in this “rap/song” I’m not expecting much from the album….well lets see!

• ADAEZE March 17, 2012 at 6:08 am

- YOU! ICE PRINCE IS THE BEST!

• Demmy September 9, 2011 at 1:53 pm

I’ve loved every single song Ice Prince has ever sang. Can’t wait!

• @chocgirl_vivi September 9, 2011 at 6:18 pm

i know Icey willnot dissapoint!!

• jeniladiva September 9, 2011 at 8:01 pm

lol. still a stalker though am not proud of it!

• B1 September 9, 2011 at 11:45 pm

Ice Prince will surely go places. Every artiste has his own unique style and identity. Lets encourage our indigenous artistes they really have come a loooong way. Chocolate city is a rare bunch n I like.

• donking September 10, 2011 at 12:11 am

His verse on Molowo Noni with Samklef was wicked. I dont play piano but i”m always on key, I’m changing gears but i ride automatically…

• Pizzo September 12, 2011 at 10:34 am

The reason why we are still not as Recognized as we should be is that we have more haters than music lovers in our country… why cant we all just stay positive when criticizing….watch how you kill someones dream, cos you to have a dream…..For the Haters….

• tana September 12, 2011 at 1:01 pm

@pizzo We cant all like the same thing..if something appeals to you,it may not to some other person so use the word “HATER” wisely.ICE PRINCE!!! i love ur music and i’m sooo looking forward to the album launch.I’m not just impressed by his videos anyway…..very weak…he should be more creative in the future and spend that money naaahhh,he wan carry am go heaven?

• Rebel September 12, 2011 at 3:31 pm

@ Pizzo, all that one ure talking is story!!! this has nothing to do with Nigeria, if i feel an artiste (Nigerian or Global) is weak, hell i can say so!! Where is Christina Milian today? she was a weak artiste, so also i believe Ice Prince is weak, finish!

• denzy September 12, 2011 at 4:59 pm

he is a nice artist

• steezz.com September 12, 2011 at 6:52 pm

patiently waiting n looking forward 2 the album. I trust it’s gonna be a good one.

• Sauce September 12, 2011 at 10:01 pm

@Rebel.. I’m with you on your post. It doesn’t take forever to recognize sunshine.. Ice Prince is a decent artist and he’s enjoying his 15 minutes of fame. This album will either propel his career or validate our claim….I hope it’s the former. WizKid on the other hand has “IT” and with right crew his music can crossover…

• Rebel September 13, 2011 at 9:56 am

@ Sauce, God Bless you! WizKid is a great example! He literally exploded on the scene and while im not suggesting every artiste can experience the same level of success, im just identifying Ice Prince as one of the ones that in my opinion MAY not make it that great. shikenah!

• ADAEZE March 17, 2012 at 6:12 am

But tell me, who gives TWO PHUCKS about your opinion?

You are behind a computer screen criticizing someone’s creative output as if you exist in his life.

If you dont like then exit stage left. ahn ahn it’s NOT BY FORCE NA…..

• Ndididamaka September 20, 2011 at 3:29 am

Hope he does/did well with the release! “Oleku” was a jam! Hope he can bring it.

But erm…am I the only one so NOT feeling the choc boiz jeans/trousers under their butts? I don’t like it on acata folks and I most definitely do NOT want to see my gorgeous Naija artists aping what I consider the utmost level of FOORISHNESS?

• vincent olusola -DBN TV October 7, 2011 at 5:52 pm

That Track Superstar is d thang!

• AhVoo October 25, 2011 at 11:01 pm

Opinion is an asshole, everybody’s got one. So what if Ice Prince does not have staying power. Artistes come and go all the time. Let the boy be. It’s sooooooooo his time.

• listener November 13, 2011 at 1:17 am