Posted on Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 at 1:16 PM

By BellaNaija.com

You gotta love IK Osakioduwa‘s show on Rhythm 93.7. On this morning’s show, IK and Omalicha carried out a survey on sex between spouses.

He tweeted the results and here they are.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree with the finding of the survey?

His VERDICT! Ta Da!!!

What do you guys think?

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , ,

• Custom Search
  • 32 Comments on ““Guys are like dogs. Girls are like cats. U never catch them having sex, but they have kittens” OAP/TV Show Host IK Osakioduwa is BACK!”

Comments
    • Lateysha October 17, 2012 at 1:25 PM

Hi Guys,
      Can someone please help with a telephone number for bella naija’s advert department? I need a telephone number not an email addresss.
      Thanks in advance
      Cheers

• cathy October 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Adults just have to be open about sex, gone are the days women just sit and take all the not so fun sex. Women wants more and different positions in sex cos me surely wants more of the switching positions.*winks*. i love sex

• Emak's couture November 13, 2012 at 3:43 PM

Cathy…am proud of you. U just said the truth. Buh….got qyns to ask you…08038717400. Kindly call me

• kem October 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Daayur October 17, 2012 at 1:30 PM

interesting responds from IK

• Timi October 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Ik ! Wild child . Nice research . Dem for make you minister of sex affairs . *calling goodluck right now*

• Tosin October 18, 2012 at 7:43 AM

Lol.
        But more than 55% cheating o. Maybe the respondents thought he meant “currently cheating” so those who had cheated but broke-up, cheated but repented, didn’t answer.
        Sorry but I don’t believe monogamy is reasonable for most people. Till death? Haba.

• Mz Socially Awkward... October 17, 2012 at 1:34 PM

What da…??? First of all, imma need to know exact numbers of couples who were surveyed so I can put those percentages into perspective.

• nems October 17, 2012 at 1:46 PM

Quite INSIGHTFUL but I agree with ‘ Mz Socially Awkward’ more details are needed from the survey.

• Nma October 17, 2012 at 2:27 PM

how many people participated in this survey first of all?

• Ginika October 17, 2012 at 2:39 PM

Gbam…that was the first question for me. What age group were interviewed and in which area where they from? just a quick insight because saying that 54% of married women are cheating in Nigeria gets me worried (the assumption is that he interviewed married couples, are the survey is supposed to be a reflection of the current Nigerian soceity

• Tiki October 17, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Why do y’all keep mumbling about this? Nigerian married women cheat well and often, Durex said it, Ik said it, and me and you both know that majority of the married ladies we know do!

• Ginika October 19, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Tiki, I dont even know how you understood what I wrote because reading it again, I dont even understand it – always typing like thief stealing meat from pot…mtchew- anyway, Durex said that as a publicity stunt. Really, what does Durex sell? condoms (and co.). What would they say? they’ll say you need them because your spouse is cheating, lol! Plus, they interviewed 1000 people out of 150 000 000 in the country, so seriously speaking, I dont believe the survey; and they probably interviewed people from a particular location.

• Xi October 17, 2012 at 2:36 PM

the survey was probably based on those that called in, and their friends……….

• impervious October 17, 2012 at 2:38 PM

Hmm, I am pretty certain the sample size was too small for this survey to statistically significant… anything less than say a hundred people would be dodgy.
      Hi five mz socially awkward for pointing this out

welluninspired.blogspot.com

• Izzy October 17, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Yup, first thing that came to my mind…probably not statistically significant. Nice attempt tho

• Chattyzee October 17, 2012 at 2:48 PM

Good question, what population does this survey represent.. I’m actually quite impressed. I’ve always seen Nigerian couples as very traditional, most see the subject of sex as sacred..

• Ekalor October 17, 2012 at 3:46 PM

The survey was done during the morning drive show.

• Rukky October 17, 2012 at 3:58 PM

Awweee, IK and his Mrs are the cutest things in this world!!!…and this survey was insightful and okay until: ’14.3% of women who were unhappy with the sex said they only want to have sex while they are ovulating.’ (so as I gag in my mouth and move on to the next article–TMI) :)

• Idak October 17, 2012 at 4:14 PM

in addition to the quantity, we need to be informed on the quality and diversity of couples interviewed.

• iamfascinating October 17, 2012 at 8:23 PM

IK can do no wrong in my eyes. He and his wife make a beautiful couple!

• Lily October 17, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Hmmm interesting survey but i think he should have broadened the survey more.

• irritated October 18, 2012 at 1:26 AM

this IK guy that like women mscheew! next please if u like bella no post my comment.

• ify October 18, 2012 at 1:28 PM

because he is married he feels like he knows so much about women. does he wife cheat too?

• ochuko October 18, 2012 at 2:43 PM

i like IK soo mch, buh i wonder wat category in his survey he falls into………. jst saying sha.

• is mastubation wrong? October 20, 2012 at 3:47 PM

My towns women don’t cheat…I quiet agree that must men feel women who want a different sex position as slut,v true.my Boyfriend always look me with guestionable remark,if I ask for a more revolutionalize s*x style…very true

• faith October 21, 2012 at 2:31 PM

the rate at which married women cheat these days is so alarming…..

• oluwaseun October 29, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Men cheat Women cheat 2 ge 4.Pls spare me d sentimental bullshit.Buh menh it’s sounds crazy when i hear bout married people cheating on themselves though.It’s even crazier when they geh caught. Kai Lord av mercy

• bluebirdie November 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM

Based on the people I know I highly doubt this is possible. I think a wider range of people should be added to the survey in terms of salary scale, location, religion age and all that. If not this to me is the statistics of the couple and their friends. not sure that’s encouraging for any one.

• goldmania November 20, 2012 at 8:02 PM

I’m as in love (probably more) with statistics as the next person. However, people this was presented on twitter , by a radio personality and informal, I don’t think the point was for it to be generalizable, peer-reviewed journal data. Even “good science” is always flawed. Accept the results in fun and move on, stop look for sample size, means and standard deviations.

• goldmania November 20, 2012 at 8:03 PM

looking*

• lola November 24, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Dis figures are quite alaming, but den let’s just make sure we kip it real in our own marriages. BTW I loveeeeeeee IK (after a long pause)) nd his pretty wif, both sooo cute. Wink