Posted on Monday, June 24th, 2013 at 3:58 PM

By BellaNaija.com

TW Celebrity Fitness Challenge

Are you looking to drop down a few dress sizes? Or are you having a hard time reaching your 2013 fitness goals? Would you like to be on the cover of a glamorous lifestyle magazine? Here is your chance.

As part of TW Magazine’s commitment to encourage a healthy & fulfilled lifestyle, they are asking you to take part in their celebrity fitness challenge.

The TW team is offering 12 women a chance to undergo a life changing intensive 12-week training program that will be conducted and supervised at a chosen gym in the Lagos area, under the watchful eye of our celebrity trainers & a nutritionist.

The TW Magazine Celebrity Fitness Challenge will be your chance to not only lose some pounds and get the body of your dreams but also stand a chance to share the coveted cover of an upcoming edition of TW Magazine with a huge Nollywood superstar.

So what are you waiting for? E-mail pulse@twmagazine.net letting them know what your health & fitness goals are and why you should be chosen to take part in this once in a life time offer.

Competition Guidelines

• Open to residents of Lagos State Only
  • Must be at least 18 years old
  • Must be willing to commit to 3 months of the fitness challenge
  • Your email entry should be accompanied by 2 recent photographs

For more details on the competition, log on to www.TWMagazine.net | follow them on Facebook - www.Facebook.com/TWMagazineNG | follow them on Twitter @TWMagazineNG

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags:

• Custom Search
  • 12 Comments on “Would You Like to be on the Cover of TW Magazine? Take Part in the TW Celebrity Fitness Challenge”

Comments
    • pynk June 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Lmao, they’ll disqualify me. I live in the gym already!

• pynk June 24, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I still entered myself sha. Cos i need to drop one more dress size b4 my race.

• deda June 24, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Awesome! Commendable gesture

• Omotola June 24, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Nice!!! let me make good use of this opportunity even if am not going to be on the cover page,is really going to help me.

• Biola June 24, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Do it in Abuja naaaaaaaaa!!!!

• FAR June 24, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Be you a size 8 or a 14….. Fitness is key!

iamfar.com

• Awesome June 25, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Nice ! Nice !! Nice !!! We need to be a lot more health conscious in Naija. A lot of the illness we pray against in churches can be “cured” by a change in lifestyle. I hope they film the entire 3 months and air it just like Biggest loser in America, it will inspire a lot of people sitting at home. Nice one !!! :)

• JADE June 25, 2013 at 9:05 AM

i just sent in my entry, i really hope they choose me cos i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally need this, im just too fucking fat abeg :(

• JADE June 25, 2013 at 9:06 AM

yeah i hope they air it too, it will increase the motivation of the participants

• Kikelomo June 25, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Abuja pleaseeeeeee

• binta June 25, 2013 at 4:22 PM

would have really like to participate but my job wont allow me *sad face*

• Janice June 26, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Please come to abuja too