Guess who is Coming on the Rubbin’ Minds TV Show this Sunday? It’s Beverly Osu

Now this is a must watch!

BellaNaija Movies & TV just received an official press release that Big Brother Africa: The Chase house mate Beverly Osu will be the guest on this Sunday’s episode of Rubbin’ Minds.

This will be the model/video vixen’s first TV appearance since exiting the reality show. She will speak to the host of the talk show targeted at young Nigerians, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu on her 91 days in the house.

She is also expected to speak on being the house mate never to be nominated for eviction, her relationship with South African house mate Angelo Collins and losing the $ 300, 000 grand prize to Namibia’s Dillish Matthews.

TV hunk Ebuka Obi-Uchendu who has interviewed some of Nigeria’s biggest stars including Tiwa Savage, Davido, Iyanya, Tonto Dikeh and Omawumi, said “I can’t wait”.

Catch the show on Sunday 1st September 2013 at 3 PM on Channels Television (DSTV Channel 254).

Just for fun, what questions will you like Ebuka to ask Beverly? Let us know.

26 Comments on Guess who is Coming on the Rubbin’ Minds TV Show this Sunday? It’s Beverly Osu
  • Phamzie Adex August 30, 2013 at 4:09 pm

What has Beverly got for us oooooo? I hope it’s worth my viewing.

• Hope August 30, 2013 at 4:13 pm

Beverly Osu! The newest celebrity in town…smh…

• Hurperyermie August 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm

i can’t wait tooo

• Omo1 August 30, 2013 at 4:18 pm

She’s got this look I totally hate! No offence to anyone o

• fellow August 30, 2013 at 4:50 pm

they want to kill Beverly ooooo. This gurl is still a small gurl enough of the hot sit questions biko. just make her a celeb. A good one at dat. I love her o. Nigerians plsssssssssssss forgive her

• Ify August 31, 2013 at 7:41 am

I lo ve u beverly.i cnt wait for sunday to listen to her interview.hate her or love her bev is going higher and nobody can do anything about it.its high time people forget about bba,its over and done with.abeg free d girl joor.she kill person??let bygones be bygones.karen wasnt even beta,yet she was welcomed cos she won.dat goes to show dat naijas are hypocrites.afterall dere are girls worse dan her in nigeria and naija has notin to write home about.its already a disgrace on its own.and pls stop saying ur fellow human being is digusting,smh for some people.hypocrites.i love u beverly and melvin,God bless u 2.abeg ebuka easy on d questions.

• chi August 30, 2013 at 5:20 pm

We celebrate stupidity. Please she is not a role model, so focus on valuable people that have made a difference and not one that disgraced herself and still lost. KMT at ignorance.

• iba August 30, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Ok i tire for both of them sef. Bev relax, how much public damage repair can you do?
    Ebuka i find the shore dull. I am sorry. ok bye now

• jst saying August 30, 2013 at 6:35 pm

I also find your spelling appalling…..

• B.I.T.C.H. babe in total control of herself August 30, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Hahahaha, kill me already.

• iba August 30, 2013 at 8:13 pm

show* LOL Ok so what else? Are you his secretary?

• wendu August 30, 2013 at 5:42 pm

foolish Nigerians! after u guys hv finished her 4 disgracing ur Country u ar now gracing her in all ur TV Stations. Shame on u all bigtime. Rubbish

• OK August 30, 2013 at 9:21 pm

That says it all…ppl like these Beverly girl shouldn’t be
      giving the time of day/free publicity

• SOLO ACT August 30, 2013 at 11:36 pm

i spot a hating african oo!! so the whole of nigeria is responsible for the Actions of Beverly osu? i dint see anyone talking when that man from GHANA PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED a WOMAN

• fawaz August 30, 2013 at 6:41 pm

she was silverbird dis morning…..not her first TV appearance……well….she sounded smart today….expecting the same on sunday

• toto August 30, 2013 at 6:50 pm

And she was also on TVC News. I believe that was actually her first TV appearance.

• Sel August 30, 2013 at 6:55 pm

Wow so I guess the end justifies the means? Cos after bashing her on Social Media for her bad behavior in the house, she is the one getting the most attention from the Media. Even at the BBA press conference, she was asked more questions than Melvin. Very soon she’s gonna be the new IT girl and Melvin would soon be forgotten afterall there’s nothing interesting about good behavior… Sigh

• kokoqueen August 30, 2013 at 7:05 pm

Controversy sells…Melvin is so boring…..I would rather watch a painted wall dry than watch Melvin….Ey dude shld ve been a woman lol

• Tuu August 30, 2013 at 8:04 pm

@kokoqueen lmao,easy on my Melvin o!I won’t lie o!Bev is
    kinda wayward bt ders sumtin abt her dt I jst love nd cnt place my
    finger on,mayb her good heart or d way angelo saw. D best syds of
    her

• Lilly August 30, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Yay I can’t wait I luv u Bev

• Onye August 30, 2013 at 9:33 pm

She looks pretty in that photo

• Nonso August 30, 2013 at 11:54 pm

i just love beverly… Pls lets give her another chance. She is a beautiful and intelligent lady.

• Tunji August 31, 2013 at 1:29 am

Whats she goin to do or say? Everything about her is disgusting.

• ama rich August 31, 2013 at 5:46 am

Who is holiest among all dis critics,pls let her be..she did what she did cos she was in luv n she was real,though it wasn’t proper but let’s stop judging n condemning her. Jst advice her to keep 2 herslf so people can emulate her as a role model..shikina?

• Ify August 31, 2013 at 7:50 am

Also if u are not satisfied with her conduct in bba house,u are free to audition and go and do beta.its high time people know dat bba is a not a morality show,if u want good moral values.u can go to tbn,emmanuel tv and other church programs.How can someone with good moral values come to a show dat even shows shower hour fort d whole world to see??the show is rated 18,so if u cnt take d heat leave d kitchen.

• funmimania September 2, 2013 at 12:29 am