Posted on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013 at 11:42 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Unconditional - September 2013 - BellaNaija

How far will a mother go to fight for her child? All the way?

That is what Uche Jombo‘s new production “Unconditional” is all about.

The movie set to premiere soon, stars Dakore Akande, Annie Macaulay-Idibia, Lepacious Bose, Ruth Kadiri, Bayo Bankole and Chika Chukwu.

Synopsis

Gina’s (Uche Jombo) 8 month old child was stolen. 11 years later…”not too good in maths”, Isabella is shocked to see herself on TV as the mathematics challenge winner but they called her Amanda Peters (Isabella’s missing twin sister).

Mrs Peters (Dakore Akande) claims she has adoption papers for Amanda Peters but Gina never gave her child up for adoption.

Watch the Trailer

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 54 Comments on “How Far will a Mother go to Fight for her Child? Uche Jombo, Dakore Akande & Annie Macaulay-Idibia star in “Unconditional” | View the Poster & Trailer”

Comments
    • mz bee September 17, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Hmmm uche jumbo, good work, ur movies are always. On point

• MSBROWN September 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM

you took the words right out my mouth

• Blacbeauty September 17, 2013 at 12:52 PM

Same story line

• jjay September 17, 2013 at 1:11 PM

why im i seeing switched at birth’s look alike

• Lecker September 17, 2013 at 1:14 PM

She is always aggressive and agitated in her movies, it makes it very distracting

• nene September 17, 2013 at 9:35 PM

i can’t watch her movies and i don’t think she’s a good actress. she’s always screaming. the movie looks boring. all boring actresses. i love dakore but i can’t watch her alone in a movie. good luck to them with the film.

• Princess September 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Then go see mrs somebody.. Wsnt a fan until i watched tht movies

• Temi September 17, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I trust Uche Jombo is a very hardworking and dedicatd woman but she really isn’t a good actress and most of the scripts she works on seem so mundane and not well thought out. The only difference to me is the video quality, guess we count our blessings for that.
      Beht Dakore is in this movie, it might just be watchable :)

• jinkelele September 17, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Her stories are mundane, very few people produced films on domestic where BOTH partners are the violent ones not to talk of drug addiction (not among the never do wells) in the educated working class. I do agree that she is an average actress though but she’s better at producing. Her films are different from the usual rich man female golddigger.

• Ngozi September 17, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Looks like a good movie with a different story line from the men cheating,relationships stuff. Nice to see dakore back.

• MyView September 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Uche Jumbo seems to be the only serious minded one out there making movies. The rest are just posing for pictures.

• billionaire in grace September 17, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Look like nice movie.I always enjoy uche jumbo movies.looking forward to it

• kokoqueen September 17, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Uche can shout for the world sha………Her name suits her perfectly…..Ds one go fit beat man O_o……Uche might not be a good actress but she is a very good producer…..Keep it up Mrs R

• CarliforniaBawlar September 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Babygal is always fighting with or for someone…must be stressful!

• Iy September 17, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I am shocked … Uche Jombo not a good actress? Seriously in Nollywood…. People need to say I don’t watch her movies or something because SHE is the most believable Nollywood actress..a mother!s fight, mrs somebody, total war, games men play , holding hope, damage are very real characters she bought to life…just remembered Nollywood hustlers .. Funny I don’t even know her as a producer but an act and she a GOOD if not the best in the kind of roles she picks…can’t believe any one will say she’s not good…what do you want rukky sanda, chike ike, V.nelson and the rest … I believe they produce too…uche knows roles she can do and she brings it home..this is why people are done with Nollywood cos even the uche’s, emem’s, Rita’s, omoni’s, ini’s, Desmond’s, etc trying to maintain their ideas of what Nigeria movies get blog diss from people who don’t buy movies or watch nigeria movie and you guys have the mind to say shit about rukky’s movies? In fact that’s what we need…she makes the higher version of the normal naked Asaba movies on iROKOtv …uche if you read this pls take note of your market since I hear you like money and you are also feeding your husband and family ( read that today) maybe your movies are too serious ….go the rukky way…heard you are friends..I like your movies though and think you are a great talent , I no send your personal life (fake marriage) but I must say actresses like you and my love Rita gives me hope for Nollywood for putting your money back in projects … I wish OmoT and Genny will also follow by putting their names and funds into better films…hummm ok may be not if the likes of uche gets this … Going back to iROKOtv now thank you

• chioma September 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM

she copied switch at birth.

• Blaqgurlrock September 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Thank you Uche for always giving us something different from the usual crap Nollywood churns out. And all you saying she copied switched at birth have you seen the movie?? switched at birth had nothing to do with twins as far as I can remember

• Me September 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Uche you can fight / shout/ cry/ laugh / be funny for the good of the movie and I will so buy and watch it… Looking forward to this movie …love the new acts I am seeing, lovely trailer

• is that so? September 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

I dont know what you lot are saying o, because Uche always delivers and works hard. I have enjoyed most of the movies she has produced.

• AB September 17, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Go girl, u rock!!!

• superbabe September 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Wat can someone do to satisfy humans? Why not just let’s watch this movie and flow along, instead of criticizing?

• Salvatore September 17, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I believe what Uche Jombo needs is our encouragement, please let’s give it to her cuz producing a movie is not a day’s job with peanut change.

• Ade September 17, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Thumbs up Uche, at least u better than those that all what they want to be doing for the rest of their lives is to be gracing the red carpet of all the events in d world, instead of them to be productive, and allow popularity to cme frm d works of their hands nt frm paparazzi

• Nike September 17, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I will definitely watch this movie. It’s a YES for me.

• MK September 17, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Uche you are da Bomb!!! More power to ur elbow

• Mimi September 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM

This movie is full of suspense, can’t wait to watch it. Weldone gal

• Alingo September 17, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I can’t get tired of watching your movies Uche, please keep it up.

• spy September 17, 2013 at 9:45 PM

All you haters should leave Uche alone abeg. The babe dey try on her own part. Let’s gv her our supports

• Carolina September 17, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Uche has her way of discovering new talents. Kudos to you

• linda September 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Uche kip doing wat u knw hw to do best, don’t let those running their mouths bring you down.

• linda September 17, 2013 at 9:53 PM

• I gentle September 17, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Kip the inspiration flowing Uche, God bless u real gud

• T-max September 17, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Talent with brain, dat’s wat u are Uche. Kip the fire burning

• famzy September 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I love you Uche!!!

• kukere September 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Hmmmm!!! Unconditional. Dem go take

• Lax September 17, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I’v alwaiz knwn that wateva comes out from the stable of Uche Jombo production alwaiz worth it.

• Lasgidi September 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Choi, dis Uche Jombo is a career woman and I love you for dat.

• Ehis September 17, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Unconditional movie is a must watch for me

• xclusive September 17, 2013 at 10:21 PM

People will alwaiz run their mouths no mata wat u do. U can neva please the whole world only to be oneself. Uche u are doing a great job, weldone.

• omo pupa September 17, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Wow, I love all the talented stars in d movie. I will definitely watch it.

• Alabi September 17, 2013 at 10:31 PM

This movie is out of the ordinary, not the regular stories we watch 24/7 courtesy of our dear Nollywood.

• porting September 17, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Uche I’m giving you my 100% moral support. U are a blessing to womanhood for not being a liabilty

• Mr baller September 17, 2013 at 10:38 PM

U people that said she copied switched at birth, Na today e jst dey hpn? Abeg free Uche o

• Remi September 17, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Thumbs up Uche, u are an icon to look up to. Love u mch

• giver September 17, 2013 at 10:43 PM

I thing I like abt Uche is dat she’s not scared of taking risk, which is part of her success till today, alwaiz the daring type.

• zsa zsa September 18, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Schizo! You and your multiple personalities.

• Nollywood REinvented September 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM

I want to see it for Dakore… even though I’d still watch it anyways with or without her lol

• Nollywood REinvented September 18, 2013 at 5:32 AM

nollywoodreinvented.com/2013/09/coming-soon-unconditional.html

• olodo ode September 18, 2013 at 9:18 AM

i dont think uche jombo is a bad actress but i cant call her a good one either. shes always screaming in her movies. and well i kinda hate her voice. however the story line of her movies are not so bad infact they are good compared to that of other nigerian movies. shes far better than tonto dikeh sha. tontos voice makes me die. asin i can choke sef.

• siz September 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Love me some uche jombo..you don’t like her move on to the next post,you don’t like her movies don’t watch,uche is a good actress pls stop posting shit because her productions are real

• bisi September 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Dakore Dakore Dakore !!!! i watched Journey to self and her performance was amazing . Looking forward to watching this !

• lore September 19, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Uche jombo. .you are one star in nollywood hall of fame.you have done well for your self.I think you are one serious actress and even your roles are about serious issues.will watch this.I love damage mrs somebody and lies men tell

• yray September 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM

uche jombo is a good actress. she always interprets her character well. lovely trailer. looking forward to the movie

• Mariaah October 9, 2013 at 10:34 AM

The movie seems like a good one. I might go see it in the cinema.

MEANWHILE, Mimi to Giver.. I see your handwork!! How come you lot have the same gravatar???!!! I know!! all from the same I.P address..