Posted on Monday, December 16th, 2013 at 4:33 PM

By BellaNaija.com

D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 021

Oh, hello D’banj and Genevieve Nnaji.

Over the weekend, the highly publicized Gulder Club Ultimate Party went down in style in the metropolitan city of Lagos. It was 2-day cruise themed party; which kicked off on Friday 13th December 2013.

On Saturday 14th December 2013, music superstar D’banj and Nollywood screen diva Genevieve Nnaji arrived together with a few close friends.

D’banj wore a white shirt, black pants, brown shoes and dark shades, while Genny looked simple and chic in a white sleeveless satin blouse, black pants, black heels and a black clutch.

The pair looked comfortable with each other, smiling and mingling with guests.

Will this two just make it official already…and make us believe in love again.

So are they back together or aren’t they? Hmm…

D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 030D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 029D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 031D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 032D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 022D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 025D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 026D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 027D'banj & Genevieve Nnaji at Club Ultimate - December 2013 - BellaNaija - 028

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 121 Comments on “D’banj & Genevieve Nnaji Step Out Together in Matching Black & White Outfits at the Gulder Club Ultimate Party in Lagos”

Comments
    • Michael A.E. December 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I think they are gradually getting back together. Good for them. Great news!

• Nesstradamus December 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Genevieve doesn’t age! Hi Lilian!! :-*

• SS December 16, 2013 at 4:40 PM

yaayyy i am happy for them………..

• Flora December 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Nice 1

• buky December 16, 2013 at 4:42 PM

oh! so they actually dated before, thought it was a bullshit gist….. anyways they look nice

• Felinda1 December 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I refuse to believe He ever smashed it, its like I don’t even want to imagine it. I want my Gen with Matthew, not Dbanj. Girl puhleese for the love of god don’t let him hit it. Not him at all. Chei. Leave him to the birds

• Ugbaby December 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Lmao!!!! U wicked child!!

• Bide December 16, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Lmao..Your comment had me rolling..

• Mz Socially Awkward... December 16, 2013 at 5:35 PM

And now you’ve engaged the Amebo in me… Who’s Matthew?

• Boldly speak joor December 16, 2013 at 5:58 PM

My amebo antenna just spiked off my head searching for better signal……Mbok 4 d love of God fill me in who is uncle Matthew

• nene December 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM

mensah

• Naveah December 19, 2013 at 5:17 AM

Matthew Mensah who be ashawo? Abeg o, I know that Genevieve is not an angel but e no mean sey she get to dance with devil

• VIKKIE January 14, 2014 at 1:14 AM

now am googling Mathew Mensah looool

• Hurperyeahmie December 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM

am happy for them joor

• eve December 16, 2013 at 4:46 PM

they both look NIIIIIIIIICE

• mama mia!!! December 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Gene of life!!! How I admire this babe, not funny no more…

• Nori December 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Cute…. Love them together.

• Mzlyrics December 16, 2013 at 4:48 PM

This is one love story I would love to see happen! D’banj, you can like to do right by Ms Nnaji o. I just love her!!!

• Fifi December 16, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Please was lilian not one of his side pieces as well?

• Deevah December 17, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Hmmmm. My dear, that’s the question I wanted to ask. Guess she was invited so she would finally see that he has the hots for Genny…lol #GetOffHisD**kLilian

• Concerned_Boyfriend December 16, 2013 at 4:52 PM

LMAO@Felinda1..Wetin be your own if he “hit it” ?

• Felinda1 December 17, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Well am just saying, I always wish the Best for Genny (she is our best) and as gracefully classy as she is there are just some people you just dont want to have on your Dick Report Card, and am just saying that boy banj is one of em. Who dont know he done did every h* in every area code (thats like air for most singers/entertainers who are always on the road – dare i say its their medicine), them boys r for the hungry birds. Cmon now.

Matthew is cute, smart, intelligent, and a real gentleman known in all international business circles from Lagos, to Accra to Joburg to Luanda. No bad rep. Personally i prefer them together, but anyway,to each his own, at the end of the day its her own life.

#ButDBanjThough???-Shooo – noamountofmoneyintheworld – #amjustsaying

• wole December 17, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Mathew is a broke arse guy. lmao

• Bandit! December 17, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Matthew is that you??

• Amaka December 16, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I just love Genevieve!

• Tee December 16, 2013 at 5:08 PM

All Genny lovers una don hear am.D innocent,angelic,decent,gorgeous Genny as una dey describe her.Its good not to expose her past cus we all have one.Let the media feed u guys a bit.But trust me more can of worms go open when she ties the knot.I have read some of her past on some annonymous on the same blog.Her lovers go soon know say she’s not wat they think she is.I bet u guys know its not normal for a decent girl to date a drug addict.crucify me if u like,but I promise you that media won’t disappoint.

• word December 16, 2013 at 5:33 PM

innocent,angelic…fire! She’s just super coded jor. Not innocent nada!

• Boldly speak joor December 16, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Like my mum will say all dog eat shit only the one that leaves it on his lips is called a mad dog……..My dear its best to remain coded dan all dis noisy ones in our face

• Leah December 16, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I have never heard anyone refer to her as “innocent or angelic” and I think people know she is not. What adult is innocent and angelic? She had a child as a teenager and we all know that and she has slept with men. Unless you have evidence of her committing murder, don’t bother youself. People love her because she is gorgeous and extremely talented.

• datwaffcitybabe December 16, 2013 at 9:37 PM

tank you very much for dis statement….

• whocares December 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM

who is the drug addict? is it dbanj? he is a drug addict? since when? or is it someone else?

• nene December 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM

my dear don’t worry. those who know, know. looks are deceiving.

• ILoveGenevieve December 16, 2013 at 7:08 PM

All I care ….when is Genevieve going on a set to act?

• Guess December 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I take it you don’t have a “pass”? Please keep your foolish comments to your self. This is a girl who has worked and paid her dues to get to where she is today…tell me what’s not to love about that????

• Godsluv22 December 16, 2013 at 5:16 PM

For some reason the two look cute together….lol

• Francisca December 16, 2013 at 5:21 PM

How I want this to materialize! I am all smiles now – my day is made with this pixs. Genny please say yes to him, ok? I will attend the wedding.

• The Real Madam the Madam December 16, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Imagine if these 2 got married. Definitely the celeb wedding of all celeb weddings.

• JB December 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Ummm… Miss, Why is she better off with Matthew? Dbanj is IT!

• oluwatosin December 16, 2013 at 6:00 PM

i saw Genevieve today at the uk embassy. my jaw dropped bcos she looked so young and geoooorgeous. but pls anyone that knows her shud tell her to go easy on d frown . she isnt Victoria Beckham. now i love her the more

• Chigbo December 16, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Initially thought that was an engagement ring on her left hand in the first pic. Then before I know it the ring has moved to the right hand. No need trying to deny it Genny…….we ve seen it…..lol

• Leah December 16, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I think they look cute.

• wiklo December 16, 2013 at 6:12 PM

SUNGLASSES!!!!!

• ty December 16, 2013 at 6:24 PM

who is Mathew oh!

• Hannah December 16, 2013 at 6:35 PM

my Genny baby i looooooovvveeee you so much. pls dont marry Dbanj, he is too rugged.

• Nessa December 16, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Wow! I like them together.

• nene December 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM

oook. what kind of mbaise/mgbeke hair is that. genevieve still has a long way to go.

• ILoveGenevieve December 16, 2013 at 7:06 PM

“If only I had a brain…”- nene.

• Cancel Reply December 16, 2013 at 9:01 PM

LOL!

• ogeAdiro December 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I almost insulted you but I bit my lip. No dey insult
        mbaise on this here blog.

• What da? December 16, 2013 at 6:48 PM

It’s just a date…now simmer down! They are cute together but this is nothing but a stunt. If these two make it to the altar, i’ll eat crow! Genevieve has lived, made mistakes and still living. She is a perfect example of women who keep their lives occupied and busy so the right guy will see them and will want to join them in their journey…
      D’banj is still soul searching. That’s why i approve the dating part but the altar i dont know. It sure will be the Nigerian weddings of all weddings. For those bringing up her past, guess wha things happens. If Tu face can regain the love of most women that were cursing him out or if people can forget Tiwa Savage’s rumored whorish ways, they will do the same with Gene.

• jinkelele December 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM

GBAM

• iCrossMyHeart December 16, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Because Nigerian men are not whores….please do not shame women for enjoying sex. Who do men have sex with, their dogs? Chicken? Sallah meat.

Gene even if you have slept with more than 50 men, na your vjayjay abeg. Dbanj is probably hitting 100 women…no one is discussing her past. BIKO…Naija eat chinese fried rice abeg.

• agidi_jollof December 16, 2013 at 6:51 PM

It’s all an act and see how y’all have fallen for it. Genevieve & Dbanj? not in this lifetime. Sorry folks.

• laface December 16, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Gorgeous Genny….

• bobbydox December 16, 2013 at 7:03 PM

i just love this men!!!!! only we in the circle know the real truth peace

• Ngobeke December 16, 2013 at 8:19 PM

E pele! Eyin ara circle……..mschewwww..

• lola December 16, 2013 at 10:57 PM

lmaoooooooo

• iwari December 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM

LOOOOOOOOOLLLLL OOOOO

• www.thebanquethall.blogspot.com December 16, 2013 at 7:25 PM

One good thing about Genevieve is that having a child at a tender age didn’t stop her from making it in life. Sex outside marriage is bad, but our society has made it to be so scary that many babies are aborted in seconds. Young girls feel like having babies will be their end…Yes, it is wrong to have sex outside marriage…it won’t be easy raising the child too. However, it is not the end. Genevieve is a good example that one can be anything she wants to be, child or no child…I’m sure she had it easy because her parents stepped in to assist her. Now, if only she can be less picky and settle down. Every man can’t be Boris Kodjoe

• hayzey December 16, 2013 at 8:04 PM

FOH

• MOM December 19, 2013 at 2:39 PM

UR RIGHT BUT SAME TIME I FEEL THE STIGMA OF HAVING A BABY OUTSIDE WEDLOCK EARLY AFFECTED HER OR AM I MAKING A MISTAKE WAIT COULD IT BE STARDOM AT EARLY AGE. BUT EITHER WAYS SETTLING DOWN NOW THE BODY IS FRESH WILL DO HER MORE GOOD….. OGE NA EFE EFE. TIMES WAITS FOR NO BODY

• blackberry December 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM

our very own Kanye and Kim

• mama mia!!! December 16, 2013 at 7:41 PM

More like beyonce and jay…

• iwari December 17, 2013 at 7:15 AM

Our very own AY & MABEL looooooooooool o…I’m having a blast reading all these comments

• Bamzi December 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Don’t be silly! Just let them be Banj n Genny will u?

• Mandie December 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM

@Nene get ova ursef already jorrr. B4 it was her dirty
      past, now it’s mgbeke hair do. Y don’t u just change ur name to
      Gennyhater so we know ur real identity, mshewwwwww. @francesca God
      bless u! U took dat outta my mouth, team GennyDbanj#
      leggooooo

• L December 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM

i see them coordinating like kimye

• goldfinch December 16, 2013 at 8:51 PM

If they are a couple, I will like to call them GeneBanj.
      Any other ideas of what we can call them both?

• Browsing December 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM

G-Banj

• Say the truth December 17, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Nice one! G-Banj is fantastic!

• Lilly December 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Lol. Indeed

• bella dama December 18, 2013 at 4:21 PM

G-Banj!!! leggooooo!

• Onileowo blessing January 11, 2014 at 3:29 PM

You are correct

• Hottie December 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

BanGe …is what I will call them…they look happy
      together…guys please let them be!

• Cutiepie December 16, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Good for them. D’banj is obviously crazy in love with her,
      and don’t they always say it’s better if the guy loves the girl
      more, than the other way round. So it just might work. All the best
      to them

• stbbabe December 16, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Y’all can like to read meaning into stuff ehnnnn…….All
      I see is a bunch of decet-looking people apparently having a good
      time, but some of you have already contacted Genny’s parish priest
      and started arranging asoebi by faith. Others are desperately
      choking on hateorade. LWKMD

• stbbabe December 16, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Y’all can like to read meaning into stuff ehnnnn…….All
      I see is a bunch of decent-looking people apparently having a good
      time, but some of you have already contacted Genny’s parish priest
      and started arranging asoebi by faith. Others are desperately
      choking on hateorade. LWKMD

• Grown Woman December 17, 2013 at 7:31 AM

hahahahaha…. people must just chill sometimes, life is not that serious lol

• Miss Eke Adugbo December 16, 2013 at 10:26 PM

D’Genny nko?

• Asa December 16, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Abeg make una no kill person here o. Which one be “innocent or angelic” haba,

• Aba December 17, 2013 at 12:50 AM

No way my Genny…don’t fall for this guy please!!!!!!!!!

• omo-eko! December 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM

all of u here are jobless! lol

• ao December 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Since you are HERE, would that would include you????

• troublemaker December 17, 2013 at 2:24 AM

Gbese! wahala dey

• Leye December 17, 2013 at 5:37 AM

D Banj is an older Iyanya, local boy

• MyView December 17, 2013 at 6:51 AM

They do make a cute couple.

• buqui December 17, 2013 at 8:33 AM

if you have not committed sin….then be the first to cast the stones. of all of una wey dey meskayarn if breeze blow una yansh wetin we go see hennn……*abeg dbanj and gene go on soun…

• Quirky December 17, 2013 at 8:56 AM

Did anyone notice that the chick on black pants is a hater of some sort.. or she hates Genevive. y’all should check out her expression in all the pics and study her body language. she seems to have a sort of beef for Genny… I might be wrong.

• Game December 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

That’s her manager ooo not a hater,,,how can u even just be concluding that,na aw for na oo,if they r together or not ,I mean gen and d banj, what is ur concern,each to their own

• teepoes December 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

i love dbanj, love genny too. #teamg-banj

• Joe December 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Them both Kokomaster and Genny look good…if they did had any thing in d past they shld rekindle it back..them both deserve ich oda

• Miss Thang December 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Damn Damn Lililan has lost her looks well thats what happpens when u get too much mileage. How u get hitched soon cos u arint aging well

• Deevah December 17, 2013 at 9:51 PM

LMAO

• tita December 17, 2013 at 11:38 AM

bella i just love your work hope i can find out how you do your thing, just to follow your footpath

• kelvin December 17, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Banevieve would be more like it, I so love them together our very own power couple!!

• Fashionista December 17, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Awwww he’s even making introductions. Me likey them together very much!

• party wear dresses for teenagers December 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Great pics share. They do make a cute couple.

• Candor_ December 17, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Had a blast reading all these comments!

• party wear dresses for teenagers December 17, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Pictures say true about the human as this picture tell. As they both make cute couple.

• Aderonke December 17, 2013 at 12:15 PM

loool@all the comments. Would not mind at all if they take it up notch, they look happy togeda and that’s wat counts

• Abiola December 17, 2013 at 1:59 PM

These pple shld just get married already………….. they look so cute together.

• Deedee December 17, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Am a Genny and D’banj lover anytime, anyday, tho i think Genny’s more mature than D’banj, but what do i know… #TeamG-banjalltheway

• CYNTHIA December 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM

ABEY MK DEY MARRY,THEY LOOK CUTE……………………………………

• ay December 17, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• jok December 17, 2013 at 8:23 PM

How wonderful for them. It’s about time. God time is the best time.
      Goodluck for both of them.

• perfection December 17, 2013 at 11:41 PM

@ hottie, did I hear u say they look happy together? Genny, looks grumpy to me with all her frown and that’s not looking happy dear plus D’banj needs to grow up nd stop acting like his mentor kanye who obviously is a deranged narcissistic dude and to all ya who think they look cute together, Genny obviously can do better in her choice of men, she is just keeping company with D’banj to remind herself of how a juvenile delinquent sounds and feels like…

• Miss thang December 18, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Well I guess it’s no secret she has hooker up with the entertainers she styles to keep them loyal to her. Such a Shame she is a pretty girl. I heard all sorts which are surprisingly very true. I guess it pays to be coded like miss genny

• quuen B December 18, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Even tho i think this is just a date,two people just out to have fun i think they luk gud together and they luk like they wud have great chemistry.Gen do give it a shot.and to all the naysayers on how Dbanj doesnt qualify take several seats,bring out ur lifes diary n then u can cast the first stone!Go Gbanj,im rooting for u guys same way im rooting for Nadia n Jim.

• suku December 18, 2013 at 1:23 PM

lmao! the comments are what i enjoy, much more than the
      stories! how peoples mind work tho!

• Oyin December 18, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Why do d banj remind me so much of Kanye west like how he’s so obsessed with Genny. I love Genny, and want her to settle down and be happy. D banj is too fleeting. Anyway, if she likes him, I will like him too. They will make a fine couple.

• leah December 19, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Haha

• Karen December 19, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Please who is this brother Matthew? Chei you people should spill the beans now lol . Dbanj looks like the kinda guy that talks too much. Remember when they were dating and Genny was being so discreet about the whole thing but D-banj kept talking about it. They look cute together but i highly doubt that anything would come out of this .

• vicmajek December 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM

i’m so loving all dis comments……..@perfection,ur comment tho…smh

• F.I.F December 19, 2013 at 3:35 PM

heheheheheheheheheeeeee, i actually like them together, but if mathew would be better, then is brother mathew o, hahahhaahahaaa the comments here are mad ROTFL

• dan December 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I wish them the best in life. Let it not be what inyanya did to yvonne. Genny be smart and careful.

• Omosexy December 20, 2013 at 4:49 AM

Kanye and Kim wanna be…..G-bang both look alike already.@dan u re right Genny shine ur eyes well well so dt u won’t be a scapegoat

• na me na December 20, 2013 at 2:34 PM

really

• jazzybait December 30, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Power couple. I love them job. Thumbs up

• Onileowo blessing January 11, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Don’t get it twisted love is a beautiful thing

• Sylvia January 17, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Wow I love them together

• JB January 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM

I like Dbanj , u were saying Gene shld not marry Dbanj. Now u wnt her to marry ur fada or grand fada fool dats wht u guz are