BN Beauty: Yay or Nay? Ini Edo’s Pompadour Cornrows

Ini Edo - BellaNaija - January2016002

With Ini Edo‘s hot new body came a few other things – a new sense of style and beauty.

The Nollywood actress, director, producer, UN Habitat, Glo & Noble Hair ambassador has been slaying her outfits, hair and makeup looks lately and we have definitely taken notice.

One look in particular that caught our eye is what she’s rocking right now – a high pompadour with cornrowed sides.

The look is definitely a show stopper with its volume and height. And Ini seems to be doing a great job styling it with different outfits.

We’ve spotted her in a boho chic ensemble that makes her look lovely and afro-chic.

Ini Edo - BellaNaija - January2016 Ini Edo - BellaNaija - January2016001

And we’ve also spotted her looking like the #Boss she is. Ini rocked a colourful number with an electric blue lace top, a mustard yellow skirt with a sexy thing-high slit and lovely blue & gold heels.

Ini Edo - BellaNaija - January2016004 Ini Edo - BellaNaija - January2016003

So what do you think? Is Ini’s hairstyle a yay or a nay?

Photo Credit: @IniEdo (Instagram)

16 Comments on BN Beauty: Yay or Nay? Ini Edo’s Pompadour Cornrows
  • Great Lady January 29, 2016 at 11:59 am

I love the hair style. It suits her so yayyyyyy.

• Oby January 29, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Yay Yay Yay…shes definitely slaying … shes doing good with her style now, thumbs up darl.

• @edDREAMZ January 29, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Am sure that maintainance for that hair is like a whole one month feeding money for me….

• Maryam January 29, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Amazing work! Nice hair style!
    Naija Gist

• xtine January 29, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Nay but love the glasses

• beast January 29, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Mid-life depression

• Mz Titilitious January 29, 2016 at 3:11 pm

i’m like Wow!!! i love her stature now!

• Tami January 29, 2016 at 3:13 pm

BN didn’t “spot” anything lol. You guys simply copied this from her IG. We don’t have paparazzi in Nigeria; we have people that post post post and basically say, “Oh, look at me, look at me!” It would be nice to see different celebrities, new ones or those who just don’t get enough credit on Bella Naija. I want to get on here and see more original, fresh posts on different people seems the same people are being spoken about allllll the time and it’s so boring. Blah. This is why I like American blogs. They will shine light on new people, random things, that no one points out, or creates something refreshing and interesting to talk about. On another note, thank goodness Ini has taken steps to finally fire whoever was styling her before. She looks a lot better see days.

• T January 29, 2016 at 4:00 pm

They spotted it on her IG. simple….

• Just passing by….. January 29, 2016 at 6:12 pm

The way it’s written tho, seems like she paid them to speak about her…..#myopinion. I agree with @Tami though. Seems like Naija celebs are more relevant for what they post on social media than for the things they actually do in which made them “famous” to begin with. Can’t remember the last time BN posted about someone’s amazing performance in this film, etc. Mediocre nation we live in.

• Reekaddict till infinity January 29, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Nay. To vote for Reekado Banks as ‘most promising male artist of Africa’ at the KORA AWARDS, kindly text kora 104 to 33320.

• TOK January 29, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Ini can like to wear ugly shoes sha

• Debbie Ade January 29, 2016 at 10:24 pm

New body kwa! Cos I’m sure Ini’s weight has fluctuated all through the years. Can’t deny that she looks good though . Hope she keeps up the new look!

• Tymless January 30, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Yay all the way. Positive thoughts lead to positive energy

• Harriet M. Koroma February 2, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Hi this is Harriet M. Koroma, I am a Student Live in Monrovia Liberia I like Ini Edo very must because she just like me people in my country say I look her and she is my twice sister, like her dress core and hairstyle please tell her hello for me am Harriet Musulyn Koroma.

• Kemmy Anny February 3, 2016 at 11:01 am

Its very lovely. I love it