work-cover.cfecd439

Almost 4 years after her last album and 10 months since her last single (B* Better Have My Money), Rihanna has released her first official single off the highly anticipated “ANTi” album and after months of teasing we get to listen to “Work”, featuring Drake.

ANTi is definitely one of the most anticipated albums of 2016 and according to reports it will be released in a few days.

Are you excited about it?

“Work” is exclusive to Tidal and you can listen to it here.

13 Comments on Rihanna’s First Single from “ANTi” Album is Out! Get the Scoop on ‘Work’ featuring Drake
  • lolookafor January 27, 2016 at 3:44 pm

the boldness from dis artists sha…so am guessing that “ANTI” is from anti-christ…wow. people are not hiding it any longer oooo. It is well ooooo

• A Real Nigerian January 27, 2016 at 4:37 pm

You must link everything to religion. Every single thing. Not as if you practice this religion truthfully.

• anon January 27, 2016 at 11:15 pm

Maybe it’s Anti stuuuuuupid. Doesnt repel -tards though!

• Bukky January 27, 2016 at 3:45 pm

So she’s going to pretend as if American oxygen, Four five seconds and Bitch better have my money doesn’t exist by calling this her first single just because they didn’t perform well. I actually like those three songs better than this new song.

• DEETEE January 27, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Take time to read the post well…

• bii January 27, 2016 at 7:43 pm

@Bukky: Bitch Berra Have My Money (BBHMM) is a movement and eons from being a flop or ‘didnt perform well’. Check billboard top 100 2015. Proudly #RihannaNavy

• S! January 28, 2016 at 12:22 am

All her singles from last year flopped on the Billboard. Check your facts before you come and stan for her.

• ATL’s finest January 28, 2016 at 7:16 am

What?? @ Bukky even if u can’t recall anything from her last yr album, pls remember Bitch better ve my money. How can U forget that & all the hastags that came along with #BBHMM#? Smh

• Bukky January 27, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Take time and read my comment well. My comment was about her calling this song her first single on twitter despite the fact that she released and promoted 3 other singles which were meant to be from her album last year. Which probably mean they wont be on the album.

• Yoyin January 27, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Hope you are all aware that this Lady is talk about the anti-christ… Pls let us be mindful of what we listen, and allow our children to listen to.

• uju January 28, 2016 at 7:59 am

. If I were you . I’ll be more mindfulness of the anti christ that sits next to you in church and even stands on the pulpit. And my dear what do you really understand about anti christ. It’s just another name for anyone who does not keep the commandments opposite of Christian. Hypocrisy, lying , using a fake name on social media is anti christian.

• susa January 27, 2016 at 7:31 pm

It’s already no 1 itunes anyway. *sips chai tea*

• a chic January 28, 2016 at 7:02 am

I just have a feeling that this album will be just ok unlike her previous albums no wonder she brought her tour news begore the album.