New Video: DJ Lambo feat. Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan & Eva Alordiah – The Motion

Seyi SHay

Chocolate City Music presents the much awaited visuals of Africa’s foremost female disc jockey, DJ Lambo’s hit single ‘The Motion’ featuring the music divas Seyi ShayCynthia Morgan and Eva Alordiah.

The video was directed by Clarence Peters on  location in Lekki, Lagos and features cameos from Skales, Derenle Edun, DJ Caise, Jesse Jagz, Pryse, DJ Sose, TJan, Zeez, Loose Kaynon, Yung L, Beverly Osu and M.I Abaga.

Watch below.

35 Comments on New Video: DJ Lambo feat. Seyi Shay, Cynthia Morgan & Eva Alordiah – The Motion
  • Bimpe February 3, 2016 at 11:32 am

Lol isn’t that the same pool reekado shot ‘oluwa ni’ in?!!! Well I guess Nigerian artist have found their new location

• Lateh f February 3, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Haba! You are wicked ????

• Damisko February 3, 2016 at 8:11 pm

Seyi is just a natural performer and talented. She oozes out sex appeal without doing too much. Eva, has always been my favorite female rapper, she’s that pretty tomboy. She’s also talented. Cynthia Morgan, I’m liking her too.

• Okada man February 3, 2016 at 11:40 am

Seyi Shay, but why art thou too sexy naaw???!!!!

• Missy J February 3, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Eva rap is giving me some Left Eye(of TLC)’s vibes… Dope!!!

• ThatGirl February 3, 2016 at 12:59 pm

I love it!

• been there February 3, 2016 at 1:06 pm

show dem. i love it

• Ivy February 3, 2016 at 1:08 pm

i like it especially Eva’s part.

• beauty February 3, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Dunno…

• Cap February 3, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Cynthia Morgan,I’m surprised ,I thought u were totally empty,good music. Dj lam,u know what it is ..boooom

• Toes February 3, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Yassss….Eva sexy as F***, Seyi Shay oozing some more of them sexiness….oooomph. Seyi has got some pretty toes too

• Largerthanlifealice.com February 3, 2016 at 2:29 pm

i loveeeee

• Madam Ye February 3, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Repping for the girls….I love it! We can do it!

• h February 3, 2016 at 3:10 pm

This is the first Clarence work am not pleased with. Seyi Shay face looking so white like someone using bleaching cream and why do Clarence have to shot all d scene from top which got all of them looking up n we can’t get a clear glimpse of their faces and the song too, it’s just there, nothing unique. Is It a trend now for all najia DJs to want to feature in songs? Why copying western world in everything and even if DJ Khalid does it,is it all the western DJ that do it? I need someone to explain the difference between an artist and a DJ and their job specifications or its just fame mongers?

• Non-Partisan February 3, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Please, don’t waste your time here; it’s not for you. Enrol in English classes

• Bey February 3, 2016 at 4:55 pm

Sheyi your skin colour in this video just isn’t it, im sorry to say. Pls go back to ur caramel brown colour. This ashy white doesn’t suit you. Or maybe its the lighting in the video I don’t know, but the oda’s look fine. oh well…………….. Nice video

• Pinkus February 3, 2016 at 5:36 pm

All I want to know is where in Lekki, Lagos is this location biko? is it open to members of the public? or must I be shooting video first?

• hezekina pollutina February 3, 2016 at 6:18 pm

hello h, you ask good questions! normally a dj is playing the music at a party, but in this case, the dj is a music producer and she is releasing the song with her own name. so dj lambo is the artist here, she produced the track and is the main attraction. but she wants to have some vocals on her song, so she invited vocalists to sing on the track, in this case 3 artists who people know well. that brings attention to her song and people will now recognize that she is a producer and artist, not just a dj in the club.

• labelle February 4, 2016 at 12:56 am

Thanks for explaining (nicely) to those who don’t know. People have gotten (sp?) so used to rudeness, it’s refreshing to see someone taking time to explain nicely.

• Elizabeth February 4, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Chopstix produced it though………… I think Dj Lambo mixed the track.

• nene February 3, 2016 at 6:37 pm

this is an example of why girl groups should be formed. eva doesn’t sell music on her own even though she has talent. imagine if all these women formed a girl group. seyi is doing well on her own and cynthia too. the song is not bad, maybe it’ll grow on me but i like the video.

• Segun N February 3, 2016 at 6:37 pm

I love this video!! DJ Lambo going places and the girls. I’ll watch this video over and over again.

• sweet breeze February 3, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Seyi shay OWNED this video!

• kolabi February 3, 2016 at 9:23 pm

small question oh, is DJ Lambo gay?

• jj February 3, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Absolute rubbish. What’s with evas chipmunk vocals, and dry dry hair. What the heck accent is that wannabe yardi singing in. And whats that dj abstract all about. I dont see any girl power over here. Just random mamas trying to out SCREECH each other. Clarence market must be hard o especially with exchange rate.

• December Wind February 4, 2016 at 4:39 am

Bloody hater… Walk away already! For whatever reason, I like it when women come together to support each other . That aside , this is actually a good song.

• Nana Ote February 4, 2016 at 5:00 am

DJ Lambo killing it!! I love this song, I can dance to it all night. I like people that make progress in their careers. Some people will just DJ DJ DJ, after dj-ing they will expire. She’s a music producer and she about to blow. #IM A fan. I’m here for you DJ Lambobo #headedtothetop

• hezekina pollutina February 4, 2016 at 6:07 am

non-partisan: can’t u understand the question? if you can’t get past this person’s use of queen’s english. whose mind is limited here?

• orion February 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm

LMAO. Yep. DJ watsit enjoying lap dance from her biatches. Just awful. And yes madam obvious I clearly do hate the video and silly song so save your “hater comment” we can’t all like trash. Some of us appreciate quality. Over to females of DJ watsit persuasion and thirsty ass guys.

• soji February 5, 2016 at 8:09 am

?I could call you a mean troll But then I watched the video I actually do agree with your comment ?. Made me loool on a packed train.

• Tosin February 4, 2016 at 6:05 pm

hahahahaaaa, we’re the actual BEST!

• Boma February 4, 2016 at 10:56 pm

This is actually different. Shout out to Clarence Peters for this one! Thumbs up Dj Lambo

• Saint Peter February 5, 2016 at 3:24 pm

Loveeee it nwanne @DJ Lambo. Ur favourite twins support you 100%

• Austin Ejo March 18, 2016 at 7:06 am

Cynthia Morgan is the key to this music, she finish work@Austin Ejo