It’s the “Twin Tag”! Watch Adanna & Adanma Answer a Few of Your Questions

Vlogger Adanna decided to do a “Twin Tag” video with her sister Adanma when she was visiting. In the video they answer some of the questions they have received from viewers.

Watch below.

33 Comments on It’s the “Twin Tag”! Watch Adanna & Adanma Answer a Few of Your Questions
  • Lagos is my home March 13, 2016 at 7:14 pm

These two. ….tiresome

• jade March 14, 2016 at 1:29 am

Tiresome yet you clicked. You are secretly obsessed just own up. I love them. Beautiful women.

• Naijababe March 14, 2016 at 2:22 am

They are tiresome, yet you continue to watch them. My friend, gerrarrahere!!!

• osa March 14, 2016 at 3:15 am

Asides from being an ex governor’s daUghters what have they achieved? Didn’t bother to watch the video this time
      Bella at least give us pretty twins if you want to impose a ‘new phenomenon’ on us.

• kunbi March 14, 2016 at 8:07 am

They got an education, they’re married and they have kids. Those are achievements. What have you achieved your whole life?? Don’t let envy kill you, Idiot!

• Naija’s Money March 14, 2016 at 10:58 am

@kunbi
        They “got an education” – with whose money pls?! Newsflash – Nigeria’s money!!! whilst the likes of olajumoke are on the street unable to afford a sound education. Stockholm syndrome at work, or maybe you are also the child of an ex-looter so it is fine with you. Mstchew

• Desi March 14, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Say what u want about this Lagos is my comment but over 70 people agree with d comment

• NANA March 15, 2016 at 1:51 am

Cute video. I somehow knew Adanna was older. Did she just say Wendy is her best friend? I guess she’s talking about Wendy Famoroti, I wonder whatever happened between her and Titi Osomo. Wendy and Titi were best friends for decades; now it’s like they’re not even friends. How life changes.

• DeeDee March 13, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Awwwwww i love twins. God bless me with twins.

• WWW.nonijaz.WordPress.com March 13, 2016 at 7:53 pm

Actually really enjoyed watching this. I love twins, identical twins

• Beeeee March 13, 2016 at 8:18 pm

When I see a story on BN that I am not interested in, I move on to something else. It’s not rocket science. I love these young ladies…. Cool video

• lotus flower March 13, 2016 at 8:48 pm

Unfortunately, some people just can’t seem to grasp that concept. They lack self control, apparently.
      This video was cute!

• Mr. Egghead March 13, 2016 at 8:19 pm

They didn’t answer my question *sadface*
    I’ll ask it again:
    | If you were both unmarried, would you consider a ménage à trois . . . with me?

• ATL’s finest March 13, 2016 at 8:37 pm

I LOVE twins & everyday, I ask my friend & her twin to pray for me:). As for the pain, I have asked them & the oldest said yes, when her twin went into labour or whenever her stomach hurts, she will always ve a bad cramp too. They are cute & God bless them.

• Oge March 13, 2016 at 8:50 pm

This was so nice! I had a huge smile on my face watching it. I’m a twin too, so I can relate to a lot of the experiences. Myn twin is a guy though

• Name March 13, 2016 at 11:17 pm

@Oge same here. My twin is a guy, but I could relate to some of the experiences, too esp people asking “if I punch him, will you feel it?”.

• Bleed Blue March 14, 2016 at 8:38 am

My twin is also a guy. Was a guy… 🙁

• Name* March 14, 2016 at 12:34 pm

@Bleedblue sorry to hear. *Hugs

• Bukky March 13, 2016 at 9:11 pm

That part Adanna said don’t laugh , don’t let’s laugh???? I smiled all through

• cuppy March 13, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Mr Egghead Mr Egghead…dear lawd….my heart aches…..what shall i do with you….i give up already…..oh la la….

• aurora March 13, 2016 at 11:17 pm

i thoroughly enjoyed this. i could never have told them apart.. huge grin on my face through it all

• We war March 14, 2016 at 6:06 am

Now, seriously who else was wishing the one to the left was still available? I was entertained all through.

• Chi March 14, 2016 at 8:17 am

You can definitely tell them apart. Adanna is chubbier cuz she just gave birth and is a bit more hyper pigmented around the neck. Did I just hear weekly flight from Dublin to England? O Ma Se o

• Xristybabes March 14, 2016 at 10:21 am

so lovely.God bless you guys!

• Naija’s Money March 14, 2016 at 10:54 am

Nigeria’s money has brought these girls to where they are so I am sorry I cannot fawn over them. Thieving governors robbing the country blind yet BN wants us to keep celebrating them each week. If every other child had the same opportunity as they had then I’m game but the bitter truth is they don’t – schools, roads all in shambles whilst the money meant for such is spent on giving their kids a good set up in life. BN kontinu celebrating children of ex-looters and if you like don’t post.

• mj@adaku.co.uk March 14, 2016 at 12:08 pm

I LOVE twins!!! i pray to have twins!

• shakitibobo March 14, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Who made these girls famous again? Shoving these Criminal offsprings down Nigerians throat. Their dad was recently questioned for misappropriation of funds and yet you bloggers won’t stop heaping praises on them. No wonder the Nigerian society keeps detoriating at an alarming rate when the criminals are being praised and the righteous being forgotten. Yeye people and if you like admin don’t post my comment shior

• gbef March 14, 2016 at 10:14 pm

Ode! Now that they posted ur comment, how many likes or reply did it gather?? After all the energy, bile and haterade u used to type! Abeg go and hug transformer. #nobodysendu

• huh March 14, 2016 at 10:59 pm

You must be a fellow criminal’s child @ gbef. Thief will always support another thief. Shior

• kwo kwo March 14, 2016 at 11:30 pm

Twins.
    Amazing video
    I enjoyed it

• e mi ni March 15, 2016 at 1:03 pm

it wasnt their dad an ex governor that made them famous…. it was adanna’s viral video with her beau dafyd where they were dancing that made them famous…. as a couple they decided to use the popularity to build a social media platform for themselves. i didnt know she was a governor’s daughter until her wedding. I also think the majority of her followers are unaware she is an ex governor’s daughter.
    im not an active follower of her, but i do find her chirpy personality infectious. it may be true that her dad misappropriated funds whilst in office, i dont recollect any such accusation during his term, However, i think it’s unfair to blame her for that. she’s just trying to do her own thing.