Music

Premiere: D’Prince unleashes a trio of hits – Omoba, Ooze & I Like What I See

BellaNaija.com

DPrince-OmobaD’Prince is HERE. After featuring on numerous Mo’Hits records, D’Prince has finally kicked off his solo musical career.
Check out 3 singles from his forthcoming album. D’Prince definitely has a unique flow and there is something about his lyrics that keeps you entertained – really feeling the production of these tracks – Its Don Jazzy again!
Check on it and listen below.

Omoba
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Omoba.mp3]

I Like What I See Feat. Wande Coal
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/I-Like-What-I-See-Feat-Wande-Coal.mp3]

Ooze Feat. D’Banj
[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Ooze-Ft-DBanj.mp3]

1. Seun

November 26, 2009 at 3:46 am

Good job by DonJazzy on the beats. As for D’Prince, na only God go save us from this guy. Anyway, man must wak, can’t knock his hustle.

2. sexytee

November 26, 2009 at 4:16 am

Wooooowwwwwwww i like wot i hear, i like i like i like. Mohits 4 life. u guys sure know how to keep us rocking. this xmas is gonna be mad fun in the clubs i can see. Don jazzy i dont even know wot to say to u. God bless u for ur blessings to naija music.

3. MisterDeji

November 26, 2009 at 4:50 am

You guys never fall my hands. as in i dont even know which song i like best in this 3. beautiful work guys. keep it up. Naija loves you. D’prince you re welcome. Nice job

4. Say the truth

November 26, 2009 at 5:06 am

Blood of …I’m sorry but Don Jazzy is naij’s best producer! The prince is not the best rapper…Probably not top 20, but the beats save him. The ooze song is a hit. Am I first?

5. Somebody

November 26, 2009 at 10:32 am

Is it u thats copying this GiDiLIVE site or they are copying you,I just read the same thing on their site gidilive.wordpress.com

6. duchess419

November 26, 2009 at 11:15 am

I dey like o.. well done and ur welcome, love the songs very much o. Mo love to Don Jazzy and Mo Hits.

7. bubbles

November 26, 2009 at 7:29 pm

The tracks are okay!. The beats are on point. Love what you are doing bella! Saw this post by 3am! You sure work threw the clock!

8. avari

November 27, 2009 at 12:04 am

lmao…. i was lookin if someone shsred my thots….. na only GOD O!!!!
    LWKM

9. avari

November 27, 2009 at 12:05 am

wande is like t pain, he makes songs sound tttttooooo riteeee!!!!!

10. Six2smooth

November 27, 2009 at 2:25 pm

What’s so special abt d song, he’s lyrics are dry. All dis mohits sef(hissing).

11. nawaoh

November 28, 2009 at 2:32 am

“D’Prince definitely has a unique flow and there is something about his lyrics that keeps you entertained…”

Bella, (disclaimer: I respect you and all) (Abeg I’m getting tired of all you naija sites, notjustok, gidilounge etc…) pls keep silent if the guy in question is wack for integrity sake now…haba…or will mo’hits stop sending you songs or what? I just don’t get it??!!!

we all know that the Prince is a huge joke…but we’ll let it pass as long as y’all don’t start praising him as if we’re deaf…the guy…—->>> urrr…is a disgrace frankly to naija rap? hw about we all be politically correct and let it slide with silence instead of empty/unwarranted praise?

Wande Coal. Keep doing your thing!

God help us all.

“D-Prince definitely has a uniqe flow” LWKMD!

12. me me me

November 28, 2009 at 4:53 am

Hmmh watz smelling in the building…lmao… freaking hilarious …this dude must be awarded the biggest joke of the decade no even year… WTF!!! is dis… pple r dying of starvation and this clown is wasting money to make noise decieving himself that he is rapping…BIG TYM RUBBISH!!! Hiss

13. Friend of Zara

November 28, 2009 at 6:41 am

Don baba get midas touch! wandyzy sounds like honey n hot chocholate.
    D’prince is pure KRYPTONITE to good music! omo….i tire.

14. Ola

November 28, 2009 at 4:10 pm

God bless you jare! Too much sycophancy around. People just don’t tell the truth.

15. Ik R

November 29, 2009 at 1:56 pm

WTF…This guy is obviously wack; he should quit rapping and music entirely for talented fellows…Alaba Int’l or Main Market Onitsha holds better prospects for him than his misadventure with hiphop!!!

16. Me

November 30, 2009 at 10:58 am

Don jazzy obviously steps up to the plate at every given time,
    DON JAZZY IS A LEGEND! Wande coal is maaaaaaaaaaaad!!Blessed!!! D´prince……..fall back!!!! Go do ur home work

17. segunbabs

December 2, 2009 at 1:14 am

are you serious, people need to be real with this guy! “take,take,take,take, cuz i get money” are you serious! wande coal should be giving some other talented people these hooks.

18. Ponte

December 2, 2009 at 6:55 pm

Wat ya like abt that dry song.

19. tosin

December 3, 2009 at 12:34 am

whats wrong wit all this sites they just praise people who pay them
    there are real talents out there radio station wont play thier songs, they rather play people who bribe them,shame on u people, see now hyping this sad excuse for a rapper bcos nah don jazzy broda
    tite beat ,nice hook by wande coal
    but seriously this is wat kills naija all d time 1ce a business starts to boom they spoil it,now i have to listen to this song on radio cuz they wer bribed ,thats just sad
    Naija please stand up and giv credit to the right people, not this d prince of stupid rap

20. LOL

December 3, 2009 at 12:48 am

OMG, OMG
    this is so f’ing Lame
    hahahahahahahahaha
    this is mad funny, this guys should b stoned, i lik omoba, but damn
    this guy must hav been a dullard in school, i cant stop laughin help me
    d banj still killed don jazzy try, wande too
    d prince go apply for job, zenith bank is hiring lik M.I said, lol
    OMG

21. shyne

December 4, 2009 at 10:50 am

at this point when our president is ill if he is unfortunat to hear this song he can pass out and die,the prince frankly speaking u can be btter off when u follow dem out like specail head ,not evrybody that can talk should sing..u are making me feel like i should give u a knock on ur dumb head

22. MayMay

December 4, 2009 at 12:14 pm

u’ve killed me syne……….lwkmd!!! I tink this is wen we need those kidnappers most.lol

23. Ik R

December 8, 2009 at 8:16 pm

Well said Shyne…Omo Nna D’prince, pls make do with your cameo dance roles in the mohits set-up. No be by force to become musician.Forget about being a star musically, probably you could become a cheap imitation of a comic.lol

24. Olufunmie

December 9, 2009 at 10:29 am

Bt prince, ur broda is makin enuf money 4 d family na, Y spoil ur reputation??? Biko leave music alone!!!!!

25. Angieblonde

December 10, 2009 at 6:33 pm

please go get a job you guys and stop critizing peoples effort.
    i love the song and others do.
    so buzz off the net bitters!!!!!

26. Timi - Global Media Group, London

December 10, 2009 at 7:20 pm

Don Baba as always 10/10 on the production. Wande Coal, not had the pleasure of meeting you yet but from what I’ve heard 9/10 on the hooks, finally Mr Prince and everyone at Mo Hits should understand that they have a reputation to live up to. 7/10 or or below artist dont belong in your stable cos it deminishes the value of your brand. Frankly Mr Prince is not an artist fit for the Mo Hits stable irrespective of blood ties. Business is Business.

27. micah

December 17, 2009 at 12:29 pm

ur rite my guy,he is ve ve ve ve ve ve ve ve very mad

28. six2smooth

December 18, 2009 at 4:47 pm

NO BE YOUR FAULT

29. Globetrotter

December 18, 2009 at 5:34 pm

This would/should have been Killz hit track! shame it was wasted….

30. DaWorld

January 5, 2010 at 10:48 pm

DonJazzy is a madman…..no one can smell him not to come close to him & Wande coal, hmmmmmmm. No words for WC

31. g-vibe

March 27, 2010 at 5:28 am

Hey I cud undastand y all dis comments!sum times commercial song is very effective 4 naija market.hey am in2 d game n am yong I knw how it feels wen u make good songs but no promotion bcos of d money involved in it your songs are awsum pls tel wande 2 stop auto paining he’s good. He’s has to stop usin auto tune dats y he stils parform wit hisd cd playin is no good 4 an artist in his category mohit rocks
    U guys u give maximum promotion I swear if I get signed to mohits my wallet is goin to be fater dan beyonces hips but am stil waitin 2 b diccovered omo e no easy bcos am stil very very yong 19 preciesly no cash to recrd enough songs

32. Ogboloba

January 24, 2011 at 6:42 pm

D, prince u finish work 4 title give it 2 me 4 (OMOBA) Na me ur main man (A.K.A OGBOLOBA 4 LIFE). Keep it on my main man. One luv.

33. Austin

June 24, 2011 at 11:21 am

Omoba remix make sense.
    Kennis music intro Naija contempo but Mo hits, Choc city, Square records n others took it to d next level.
    Even US dance to Mo hits productions.
    OMO NAIJA.

34. dave

August 29, 2011 at 8:27 am

i like d’prince no matter what,i even like the song ooze,hmmm whats smelling in the building fresh from the bank and i’m smelling like a billion naira.my guy is making his money

35. Opeoluwah

September 13, 2011 at 2:02 am

Y beefin d guy is original not copy copy.