Style

“The Ultimate Bag Experience”- OmaRose Handbags

OmaRose is a new brand of handbags owned by Olatoun Adeyemo and Adeola Adelekun.

Their debut collection includes: the briefcase bag, the vintage bag, the buckled clutch bag and the diamond shaped studded bag.

The inspiration behind OmaRose Handbags is to design and manufacture good quality bags that are chic, professional, elegant and at the same time affordable. Each bag is designed with the  young, stylish professional women in mind.

“We wanted a collection that creates a dolled up look instantly. With an OmaRose bag, you don’t need to try so hard with your outfit! A simple outfit with the elegant briefcase bag is all you need. The briefcase bag which is our best seller to date has made a fashion statement both in London and Lagos” says the design duo.

OmaRose uses a variety of materials to craft their handbags, these include leather and silk. The goal is transform their ideas into a lovable reality and to ensure that the uniqueness and exclusivity is maintained. With that goal in mind, OmaRose produces limited quantities of each design.

For their briefcase bag collection, bespoke services are provided to offer buyers the chance to choose a unique colour for their briefcase and a “one of a kind” bag is created for the client.

OmaRose Handbags speak to the young at heart, the fashionista, professional or a trendsetter, and will definitely get you noticed.

View Debut Collection from OmaRose below:

Designers Olatoun and Adeola are currently working on their new collection which they hope to unveil by October 2010.

Contact OmaRose Handbags:
E: [email protected]
T: (+44) 7760850340, (+234) 7068047170

Join Facebook group

Credit: OmaRose

Ex-Style Editor at Large - BellaNaija.com , Now Founder/CEO Redrick Public Relations Limited. @ijeomabalogun

1. Chantel

September 3, 2010 at 8:47 am

Ooooooh!!Fabulousity all over again..K Im calling you guys up RIGHT now….Im looooving everything but the burnt orange one with the boxy feel??I feel sinful just looking at it….Wicked!!!

2. ruby

September 3, 2010 at 9:00 am

First to comment! whoppiee!!!!!!!!.i actually love the bags, very trendy….

3. DUDU

September 3, 2010 at 9:23 am

I love, the plain brown one with the mocha handle. They are clearly targeting a certain niche market. All the best ladies

4. u dont lose what you never had

September 3, 2010 at 10:20 am

NUMBER 3 ET 17 ARE MY FAVES. SOPHISTICATED

5. Lovette

September 3, 2010 at 10:34 am

I love all the shapes and colours! How much? They look so classy, I want them ALL!!!

6. lollynil

September 3, 2010 at 10:42 am

these are very nice…………..thumbs up!!!!!!

7. gbegborun

September 3, 2010 at 11:15 am

FAIL. SMH.

8. Joy

September 3, 2010 at 11:40 am

STUNNING!!! Love the concept ladies!

9. miss bonnie

September 3, 2010 at 11:56 am

I want… they look so retro, I love 🙂

10. joke

September 3, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Lovely bags!!! But one of the bags reminds me of my mum’s bag then in the early 90’s (Laughs)

11. tara

September 3, 2010 at 1:24 pm

i hate that my mums purses are already old…….. they looked just like these…..arghhhhhhhhh what is new in the darned fashion world eh?

12. enyinne

September 3, 2010 at 2:36 pm

LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. Every single purse! Congrats Olatoun and Adeola on a beautiful collection!

13. youngmoney

September 3, 2010 at 6:06 pm

they look like my grand ma purses good effort though

14. adasam

September 3, 2010 at 6:19 pm

well done ladies, the bags are amazing. What’s the price?

15. adenike

September 3, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Beautiful collection honestly! May God continue to strenghten you….

16. Kwykwy

September 3, 2010 at 7:00 pm

My girl Deola, I’m so proud of you. Keep up the good work. Well done and may God crown your efforts.

17. Summer

September 3, 2010 at 8:13 pm

The bags are beautiful but I just want to know where they were made because the writer did not say…did the making of these bags provide jobs in Nigeria. Just curious!!!!!

• Geekgirl

September 10, 2010 at 12:40 pm

and if it didnt nko?are we expecting a long epistle from you?

18. jolie

September 3, 2010 at 10:45 pm

wow…. these bags are gorg!!!!! it looks like a CHLOE collection but where can we buy them? @ summer very good qestion, co si mught as well travel and buy them else where

19. Bola

September 4, 2010 at 12:31 am

Some of these look particularly nice.
    I recommend that they have a professional photoshoot of their bags

20. alvinsparks

September 5, 2010 at 3:22 am

hmmm….vintagely styled. love the colours and details(croc-skin and snake-skin patent leather! whoot whoot…!). quite artistic. awesomely fab!
    ***

21. sals

September 5, 2010 at 10:07 pm

NICE,FABULOUS,CREATIVE.

22. Melo

September 6, 2010 at 4:58 am

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Allllll of them wow beautiful wooork. where can we buy???

23. Ginika

September 6, 2010 at 3:33 pm

FABULOSITY!

24. THE AMAKA

September 6, 2010 at 3:40 pm

nice! i could buy a few for my mother, they seem to be more fit for older women.

25. itk

September 6, 2010 at 4:39 pm

please bella did you say they made these bags themselves? i have 2 of the bags above and i certainly didnt buy it from omarose. Did omarose design these bags herself???? or did she buy them and are selling to people???

please let me know cos i am very confused. And i bought the bags when i travelled to asia.

26. OmaRose

September 6, 2010 at 5:21 pm

Thank you for your interest and comments about our bags. OmaRose bags are available both in London and Lagos and you can order by either emailing us on [email protected] or calling either of the below numbers :

+234 7068047170
    +44 7760850340

NB – ALL BAGS SHOWN ABOVE ARE DESIGNED BY OmaRose.

27. itk

September 6, 2010 at 5:44 pm

im sorry. i dont mean to be a kill joy but im not convinced you designed it all yourself. i have no 11 and 15. no 11 in mine is just a different colour and i specifically saw the one above when i bought mine. just didnt choose that colour. no 15, is exactly mine. so unless you are telling me that you and some random asian man have the exact same design vision…i dont beleive this. maybe you might have designed some others but there are some that look so familiar. and the 2 i mentioned i definitely have. can send you pics also

im not trying to prevent you offering your services and if it comes across as that i do apologize sincerely. i just feel people should be more honest about these things.

28. Joyce

September 6, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Lol @ itk. Though you should be careful about your accusations as if they have infact designed their collection as they said they did, what you’re saying could amount to libel. Also, for the record, Asia is an entire continent, it’s a bit silly to say you bought something from Asia!

I love the bags, and I agree with Bola that you should get a professional photoshoot! All the best ladies!

29. grace

September 6, 2010 at 6:45 pm

@ itk – same way gucci and all other designer have fakes….maybe omarose manufacturers are mass producing behind their backs. Omarose….I suggest you guys sign a confidentiality agreement with ur manufacturers….I am a lawyer and we’ve dealt with this sort of issue before. All the best girls!

30. OmaRose

September 6, 2010 at 6:56 pm

We thank you for drawing our attention to this situation. We will speak to our manufacturers. If you don’t mind, kindly send the pictures of the bags you have to [email protected] and subsequent enquires to the same email address. Again, these bags are designed by OmaRose for OmaRose. Thank you

31. kemi

September 6, 2010 at 7:21 pm

@itk can you send us the pictures?. i know a lot of these nigerian designers that claim to be talented but steal other peoples designs. and if you are saying you bought your bags somewhere in asia its possible omarose are just buyers and then sell to people in naija.

omarose can you tell us where your manufacturers are? and when you produced the bags? because this is a serious allegation.

32. itk

September 6, 2010 at 7:37 pm

sorry for the vagueness. i live in malaysia. ive been here for 2 years. those bags are all over the place. especially in markets which is where i bought mine. they have been all over since i came here. unless you are trying to tell me omarose’s manufacturer stole their ideas and are now mass producing. im still not convinced.

im sorry, im not going to argue either because i have my facts.

the bags are definitely lovely. im sure having one less customer is no big deal. goodluck!

33. mee

September 6, 2010 at 8:30 pm

So how can u prove ur allegations? Even if u send pics, how are we sure you didn’t buy the bags to blackmail them? As in? Just be happy for them. Don’t be a hater darln. Jealousy is a disease. Get well soon. Xoxo.

34. OmaRose

September 6, 2010 at 9:19 pm

@itk, we are still waiting for your pictures. A lot of hard work went into these bags.

Kindly be advised that until we see proof of your allegations we will not be commenting further on this issue.

Email address again is [email protected]

35. anu

September 6, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Firstly, I would like to say thumbs up ladies for a wonderful concept. @itk, you have a reputation of always commenting negatively on bella naija so I’m sorry I don’t believe you. And for the record, you do not seem like a good person because let’s just assume or even say your allegations were true…..did you have to put it in a public place like this? So, if you have the bags….congrats! Pls take a picture, send it to them so they know how to best deal with their manufacturers. Its obvious there is a motive behind your allegations. I will also like to advise omarose, like grace mentioned, get a confidentaility agreement signed. These manufacturers can be tricky. If gucci and co can’t stop them from making fakes…..I doubt there is little you can do. I also like the way you have handled the matter without getting unncessarily defensive. Thumbs up again! In the meantime, I want the cream brief case bag, cld you let me know how much it is pls? Also, do you have stockists in Jos. Thanks in advance for your reply.

36. worldpeace

September 7, 2010 at 3:11 am

oh my…this is actually very weird! i was just saying to a friend i have 2 of the above bags. i refused to comment because i was not ready for any cyber space bullying. i agree with ITK. i am in thailand at the moment and i have seen them a lot.

*the above information is for anyone that cares, otherwise please ignore*

37. jj

September 7, 2010 at 3:17 am

totally agree with ITK. someone mentioned @ LPM that they had seen the bags in london as well, much cheaper than it was being sold for in lag.

38. HouseBunny

September 7, 2010 at 8:59 am

Regardless of all the negativity, fact still remains that these bags are fab. I like 3 in particular…are your bags available in America pls?

39. suzzzz

September 7, 2010 at 11:00 am

Nice bags definitely, especially the brown one. Looks big enough to carry all my load.

40. Fatima

September 7, 2010 at 3:36 pm

After reading some of the comments, I finally agreed with the person who said, “never underestimate the power of stupid people”…oh my goodness!! All of a sudden, someone lives in malaysia and overnight another one lives in thailand, wats next? Timbuktu?! Common guys! Really, common! The bags are cheaper in London?! Was it only me that read the fact that the bags are available in London as well? Did we ever think maybe they added a bit more to the prices because they were going to sell in Nigeria? Maybe to increase their profit margins? Did you ever think of that?
    @itk- your first comment, seemed directed at one person as though you attacked with a preconcived notion. “did Omarose make these bags herself”…from the above article, it says there are two designers. You did you attack with intent?
    I once bought an LV bag in Nigeria and the price was inflated by almost 20% because I found it a bit cheaper in america. Not to talk of primark tops that our fellow nigerians will go and buy for 2 pounds and sell it for aboout N5000 here. It doesn’t make it less of an LV bag or a primark top. And people buy things because they like them. So pls let’s stop the hating. Not only are you soiling their names in public, you are also making serious allegations and the annoying thing about Bellanaija is that absolutely anyone can comment.
    @worldpeace, you sent your comment at 3:11am, @ jj, you sent your comment at 3:17am. Guys?! Common! Pls pls pls….even a new born baby can decipher that this is obviously a gang up.
    They even mentioned, they cld make these bags for you, if you wanted Bespoke. Again, did you read the article at all? Does that not mean something?
    @omarose, ill leave you with one advise, you need people like these to get you to where you need to get to. Sometimes you need enemies to fulfil your goal. I and I’m sure a lot of people out there look forward to your next collection. Stay blessed!

41. doll

September 7, 2010 at 4:49 pm

price list to: [email protected]

42. Leila

September 7, 2010 at 6:00 pm

I love every one of the bags. Do you have a stockist in Canada please?

43. Tomisin

September 7, 2010 at 9:52 pm

So I visit bellanaija.com quite often but have never been compelled to post a comment, however having been completely riled up by some of the negativity in the thread of comments above I just could not hold back.
    Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of people that make brave accusations under anonymous names. You have absolutely no credibility under an anonymous guise! OmaRose, don’t hold your breath waiting for these “pictures” or any other redundant proof to turn up because I can bet you they will not surface!
    @itk/worldpeace/jj (because I know you are the same cowardly person) either leave your real name in the comment box or bugger off with your ridiculous accusations! In any case, off the back of that LPM remark, I can wildly guess who this person is…

44. Kemi

September 8, 2010 at 12:09 am

While these bags are absolutely lovely, I cannot for the life of me understand why people are attacking ITK/JJC for saying they have the same bag(s). The bags have been displayed in a public forum as being original creations designed by the duo, OmaRose. If they are not indeed original designs, then the public have every right to know that. Therefore the commenter who said ITK should have sent a private email about this issue has it wrong, I think. The burden of proof is on the designers, who are brand new entrants into this industry. They are the ones who have to prove to the world that they are indeed creative designers in every sense of the word.

It’s a very simple matter, really. At this point, I think Bella Naija needs to settle the issue once and for all. ITK and JJC, send photos of your bags to Bella Naija within the next 72 hours. If Bella Naija receives the photos and determines that OmaRose’s marketing claims are false, then pull the article for credibility’s sake. If however, ITK & JJC are unable to furnish any corroborating photos withing 72 hours, then their comments should be deleted and Bella Naija should feel free to block them from posting any comments anywhere else on this website.

I, as a discerning customer, certainly want the veracity of the claims from both sides verified. I do love the bags though, and will be willing to make a purchase once the controversy has been settled.

45. jj

September 8, 2010 at 1:17 am

i apologize i actually didnt read the part where it said it was available in london as well., i do apologize! was just stating what i heard. my bad.

46. sam

September 8, 2010 at 1:49 am

Omarose, you are doing a fabulous job! ur bags look like good quality and look like a lot of thought went into them. Not everyone is gonna like em, but who cares????eh? dont u just look at some high end designer bags and go blaaarrrgghhh!!!!????
    @ all the negative people, seriously sometimes if you dont have anything nice to say, its best to just keep quiet.
    Lets support our sisters that are doing good and stop with the negativity!!! if u can do better, get to it, THEN post your own pictures!!!

47. Chichi

September 8, 2010 at 9:04 am

Look, these bags were a hit at last months LPM and had been sold in London before that so pictures cannot prove anything! Tbh, i’m not surprised that they are already accumulating haters, cuz apparently that all us Nigerian woman are good for these days. Why can we just be supportive of each other?! Even if there was a valid claim to what these individuals are saying, their methods just reek of sabotage! Several times OmaRose gave their email and contact number, but these fellows refused to make use of them. This was never the forum to lay these questions, it would have been a different story if you had contacted OmaRose but were not satisfied with the response you got. Ultimately, you have destroyed your credence firstly by being anonymous, and then apparently you are someone with a history of randomness.

I bought one of these bags at the last LPM and tbh, I was a bit disappointed when the issue first came up because the OmaRose ladies seem like genuinely nice people. Anyway, I sent the bellanaija link to a friend of mine who works for Female Magazine (which is a popular fashion magazine in Malaysia). She’s said that she hasn’t seen these bags in any of her local markets, but she wants to feature some of them on her blog, please contact [email protected] if you’re interested.

48. A.T.

September 8, 2010 at 10:56 pm

The bags look amazing…I’m definitely getting one soon!
    x

49. Ms. ATL

September 9, 2010 at 4:03 pm

Whatever the case may be, these bags are beautiful!

50. Love

September 9, 2010 at 8:11 pm

This is ridiculous!! Nigerians will never change….extremely appalling. It wouldnt have been the end of the world if you actually told the truth about where you got them from…and you put your name behind this brand. Who do you think would trust you again….sigh

51. josephine

September 9, 2010 at 9:15 pm

cute collection!

52. joe

September 10, 2010 at 6:43 am

really pretty bags!

53. FirstIWantToDanceWithYouPere

September 10, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Na real Ultimate bag experience

If i had one of these bags already and someone else said they designed it, I would speak up!No one here did so disrespectfully. All comments are not going to be positive, that is life, so get over calling people haters because they dared to speak up.

I dont know if this designer had these bags made in Asia, but if so, it is a common occurrence for the manufacturer to mass produce items and sell items through every channel possible.I actually took a business class and we dealt with this issue of producing in China, even if you have a contract with them, no one is going to do anything about it.The manufacturing industry is so big, serving all major areas in the world, their government or law enforcement will do nothing about it *think Naija Civil Service* (red tapism & Bureaucracy). Take a look at the makeup many of our make up artiste own, they are found everywhere in Asia with different labels.It is just the way it is.It is hard to find that manufacturer that will customize for you when they can easily cut and paste.

Me i like, some of the bags and would like it add one or two to my collection

54. Ginika

September 10, 2010 at 1:57 pm

I totally totally love the handbags… I wish I could get em here in SA.

The design has a retro feel mean it is a style that was once in fashion; hence you may have seen a similar design but it is most probably not the same bag!

Indeed I smell a sabotage! I mean here I was thinking “wow, I would love to be able to buy them here as well!”

Nigerians, this thing of hateration is serious serious problem that is deeply rooted and needs to be uprooted. Hating everything about Nigeria is just not on and not the solution.

55. Ginika

September 10, 2010 at 1:59 pm

Pardon the mistakes in the writing.

56. pam

September 10, 2010 at 7:14 pm

STOP STEALING PEOPLES DESIGN JEEZ!!! you dint make it..its okay to say your selling it but you dint make it…i know several blogspots that theyre selling this bags too..you guys even had the guts to name it “the ultimate bag” LOL..nawa oh..DISGOR!! anywho…here is a link from where i bought this bag in ASIA(i think china..donno cos i bought it online) http://styleinflux.blogspot.com/ no one is saying dont do retail..but just dont steal it..

57. pam

September 10, 2010 at 7:16 pm

to be specific isnt this your bag?? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OSFRfMGU26k/TAtaiSv6X2I/AAAAAAAADbs/LANixIcSPvs/s640/peplummattepurple.jpg
    abi she is one of your models???

58. NaSoWeSeeAm

September 10, 2010 at 7:39 pm

Please carry the talk of Haters/Enemies elsewhere. So sick of that BS. Someone drops an allegation and the first thing to scream “HATER!” KMFT.
    You should know by now that Nigerians cover every single inch of the globe. The commenter that said “All of a sudden Nigerians are in Malaysia/Thailand!” – Errrm yes they are.
    Yes, there are Nigerians in Malaysia that have seen these bags on the street/in the markets.
    Call me a hater *If you like*
    Maybe the bag “designers” felt they could get away with bending the truth because they thought the bags wouldn’t get recognised…. Hello….! This is Bella Naija… do you know how many people come here? LOL. – how unfortunate.
    They could have just said that they picked the bags that caught their eyes in those countries – where’s the harm in that?
    Inevitably they have been accused – and the way the “Voltrons” are behaving here indicate that there is more to the allegations than first thought.
    Innocent until proven guilty – I know, I know. But something is not quite right here.
    People need to be more transparent. That is all! x

59. pam

September 10, 2010 at 7:45 pm

nice collection BTW..did i mention am a HUGE fan of “your” work
    you want to wash us..no be the same naija brain we get..i bet ur in a corner of your dark shady room desperately trying to rip out the labels on the bag..LOL.dont worry nigerian dont have time to sue..we just talk and no action..lol.. ehya..

60. WhyLie

September 10, 2010 at 7:48 pm

why lie tho, i have had this bag (no18) since last year, i purchased it in a small stall in sungai wang, kuala lumpur. Malaysia…

i doubt those malaysians will b copying omarose’s designs….
    THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL DESIGN
    and it makes no sense for them to say they designed it, they should have said they r acting as a middleman or something,

anyone who is doubting, send ur email addy,n i will forward pics of my bags.

only im sure some people will still believe what they wanna, no1 is hating, i just do not think its cool to take credit for doing absolutely nothing.

do the work, and no1 would give u grief omarose!

61. KemKem

September 10, 2010 at 8:29 pm

Oh wow guys ‘itk’ might not be lying
    check this link out-

62. TK

September 10, 2010 at 10:37 pm

sigh… i see bags that friends have here,, OMarose is lying sha.. thats all.. the bags are beautiful…

63. jeli

September 11, 2010 at 1:08 am

oya o omarose, they have provided pictures for u. lol. this is quite hillarious.

64. Fehintola

September 11, 2010 at 9:29 am

Lmao….talk about B~U~S~T~E~D life and direct on Bella Naija. Thanks Pam for putting this madness to rest. I am waiting anxiously to see what the comeback will be. o ga o..these naija chics and their desperation to be business owners. Is it by force? Jesu Olugbala…i don taya for lagos madness sha.

65. Pam

September 11, 2010 at 11:45 pm

im sorry but the link doesnt show me the same bags im seeing on this page. How are they copied? One or two seem similar. So what? Or is there something Im missing?

66. pam

September 12, 2010 at 1:26 am

want more proof?? ————————>http://styleinflux.blogspot.com/ scroll down some of the bags are there..lesson to people that just think any one with an opposition to something is hating..

67. susan

September 12, 2010 at 8:51 am

[email protected] haters.. How are the bags on that site similar to omarose bags??? The only similarity i see are they are both vintage inspired. Anyone interested in 60s and 70s fashion would already know that these are the exact style of bags that were carried in those days. My mum even has bag styled like these. I pretty sure no one went into her closet to copy!

68. J.R

September 12, 2010 at 10:29 am

Wow, so someone finally hit the nail on the head after almost 2 pages of dust! It’s obvious these pple dont understand the concept of “vintage inspired designs”. I even thot after someone commented about her grandma having something similar to the bags, it would have clicked in some heads, but clearly not….Abeg lets not expose our ignorance on this site.

69. OmaRose

September 12, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Thanks to all who have supported. This collection has been on sale in London for over 6 months and we’ve had them on sale through various avenues. We should never have to justify our manufacturing, marketing or sales strategies, neither did we say that bellanaija.com was our first online feature.

We drew our ideas for these bags from the 60’s era. Therefore other bags may also capture the same essence of vintage.

A few friends have suggested that we upload pictures of our sketches sent to our manufacturers. But this seemed quite far-fetched, just to satisfy the curiosity of the minority.

They say criticism can only make us stronger. We are currently working our next collection, which we will unveil in October and will also be available at the October LPM for those in Lagos. Our sketch portfolio will also be on display, for anyone who is genuinely interested.

Finally, we want to say a big thank you to all those who have shown interest in our bags through various means. For those who have requested bespoke bags, we are working on them. Sincere apologies to those who have sent emails and we haven’t been able to respond. We get tons of emails and because you are important to us, we will reply you speedily.

Also thanks to this forum, these bags are now sold out in Lagos. But October is just around the corner so stay tuned!

E- [email protected]
    W- http://www.omarose.com

70. Bebebebe

September 13, 2010 at 9:47 am

SOld out? yeah right!! you got nabbed and clearly cant sell the previous “collection” anymore and now you are here claiming “sold out”. abeggiii
    its clear corruption has trickled down this generation. if you cant tell the truth for something as little as trading, heaven knows what you will do if you are given a leadership position. look men all these ones this omarose dey yarn na long tinz..u are freudulent. later people will say na aba boys they copy copy…lagos babes na wa for una sha.

why are you coming on here to say “A few friends have suggested that we upload pictures of our sketches sent to our manufacturers. But this seemed quite far-fetched, just to satisfy the curiosity of the minority”—> who said its far -fetched. my friend upload the thing lets see. on second thoughts u might sharply go and sketch it and come back here and lie so thats not even good enough
    hopefully this would teach you and others a lesson that nothing is hidden under the sun. lets just hope u guys create the next collection urselves…if you like go poland go copy am…we go nab you again. Lol

that said! if the new collection is hot ill buy.

71. pam

September 13, 2010 at 10:29 am

lol at people thinking am here to “hate” or watever..well fine..ok i may be a tad bit rude in my comments but that certainly doesn’t mean am wrong..as in!! this is so funny. i swear, except u made them and distributed them here in Malaysia, i dont see how am going to believe…
    am sorry omarose but for someone who is defending their “hard earned” production, you dont sound convincing…becos the thing is, if you made this bags yourself as u claim,i swear youd have more solid proof than the “am not bothered with haters”crap you’ve been pulling..as in common!! YOU MADE THIS BAGS!!!there most be some information or picture ud have that seals the deal that u actually made them..
    anyways just to proove that i actually did buy one of this bags and get this: 2 YEARS AGO..
    lol….if you want to think i bought it from her and put it here go ahead..

this is just sad sha..
    ps:yes its my twitter acc if u want go and send me hate mails or death threats LOL..who cares.. 😛 peace..

72. JPrat

September 13, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Okay OmaRose, that was truly lame. I wish this were the states where due action could be take. But then, it’s naija…where poop flies. Go on with your fake entreprenurship…some of us know you are a retailer (nothing wrong with that, just the principle)

73. Oluwarantimi

September 13, 2010 at 12:39 pm

I normally do not comment in avenues like this but someone told me about a dress uche jumbo wore and that I could find the pictures on Bella naija. On getting to the homepage, the picture of a bag at the bottom corner of the homepage attracted me and I clicked unto this article. I took my time in reading all the comments sent by different people, I must express my utter disgust on the comments made by the ‘kids’ on this article. I call them kids because it’s only a kid that can be forgiven for writing such nonsense. These people are not only jobless human beings, they have also demonstrated their stupidity and lack of integrity by hiding under anonymous names e.g. bebe, beeebbe, pam…………Infact, I blame Omarose themselves for even wasting their time to reply these people. Sketch portfolio? Why in heavens name do you have to prove anything?? If people like your bags, they buy them….if they don’t, let them walk. That is LIFE!!!
    The fact that you have one of the bags on some silly blogsite not even a website and the bag on that site was posted in June. They said they have been selling the bags through various avenues in England for over six months. As a business lady myself I buy goods in large quantities and sell to other people who also resell. The other blogsite also has different bags, yeah! They are similar but not EXACT….so what are we talking about here? What is the matter with you people? Do you reason at all? You are here making baseless accusations, they are out there making the money and what you people don’t even know is that you are drawing more people to their products. Has any other designer come up to say they own the bags apart from omarose? Until they do, I suggest you hold on to your accusations. They say their bags are sold out in Lagos and you are there on your computer, writing nonsense away. Eyah! What a pity? Has a mother, I wish I could slap some sense into your heads because my 6 years old child wouldn’t do such a thing. Omarose, please do not comment further, leave these kids to their games. I doubt they know anything about the business world and how it operates. I shouldn’t have been here today because these people have really ticked me off.

74. kemi

September 13, 2010 at 12:55 pm

Obviously these people dont go to work, they are obviously students in another part of the world. Btw, nice bags…didnt have time to read all the comments…..gotta get back to work!

75. WhyLie

September 13, 2010 at 2:33 pm

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! clearly u guys have ur head stuck up so far u cant even see the truth anymore! Omarose cheated and got caught! period…

aint no hating present in this zones! the TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE BIKO!

saying we don’t have jobs is hilarious, because commenting here only takes 5mins of my day o! some of us eat, sleep and breathe fashion, you cannot bullshit your way in this industry!!

• JPrat

September 13, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Lmao..isn’t it amazing that even amidst glaring fact, some folks still insist this is hateration? Geez…even when someone has clearly taken credit for someone elses work. It’s ok. The truth has set even OmaRose free. Amen

76. Toun Adeyeye

September 17, 2010 at 2:32 pm

OMAROSE!!!! you are a bloody thief. I got about 3 of your bags during LPM and while rocking it graciously and telling my sister naija’s are doing big things on holiday in jand, she simply laughed in my face and took me to freaking woolwich market. The bags are plastered everywhere for f**king 15quid or less. You guys should be dissappointed in yourself. Designers my ass…