News

Leaving Nothing to Chance in 2012! Susan Peters takes control of her image with new Website, Photos & Showreel

BellaNaija.com

Nigerian actress Susan Peters has major aspirations for 2012. The Nollywood star enjoyed a successful run in 2011 and she is hoping that the launch of her new website will ensure that the success continues in 2012.

Susan shot new promotional photos for her website and for the December 2011 edition of Zen Magazine. She shows off a range of looks from sexy to movie star glam!

Check on it below.

After months of rumours and speculation, Susan Peters finally unveils her dazzling new official website – susanpetersonline.com. As usual, Susan does it in her own unique way, with full page images and a photo slideshow of exclusive neverbeen-seen-before fashion shots. You will also find her definitive showreel, a clip from her latest movie, ‘Bursting Out’ (playing opposite Majid Michel) and latest news, biography and a useful list of movie credits.

According to Susan, “A lot of people write a lot of things about me and I came to realise that it’s important for people to have a place on the internet where they can go to get reliable information and to see quality pictures.” When asked about the design she explained, “I wanted to do something understated but stylish and elegant and had to wait for the right technical team to come my way. I have enjoyed directing every detail from the initial ideas to each and every image. I wanted people to see another, creative side of Susan Peters. What you will see when you come to my site, is my work, my self-expression and if you visit regularly, you will see that I will be constantly adding new ideas and images.

2012 Promo Shots

Zen Magazine

Photography: Moussa Moussa
Wardrobe/Fashion Consultant: Toyin Lawani for Tiannah’s Place
Hair: MakeMe
Makeup: House of Morris

1. sarafina

January 3, 2012 at 6:55 am

Nice pics buh d second pic is an eyesore

• Miss Face

January 3, 2012 at 9:12 pm

No, its the 1st. Na wa!

• Temiloluwa

January 7, 2012 at 1:02 pm

I don’t even know who she is… But she seems to be loved cos she keeps winning awards and all. I saw the list of the movies she’s appeared in and I have not come across any of them. She’s pretty though. I have to give it to her…

2. jae

January 3, 2012 at 7:25 am

Lol.Nigerian artistes.bunch of clowns!

• Ready

January 3, 2012 at 11:18 am

Heheheh. I think I’m gonna co-sign and say no more.

• Ready

January 3, 2012 at 11:19 am

Heheheh. I think I’m gonna co-sign and say no more. Some pics were cool tho.

• Miss Know-Know

January 3, 2012 at 9:56 pm

And you are?… You wont last one day in that industry! I commend how those peeps make it work in Nigeria esp Lagos! Big ups Sue!

3. bee

January 3, 2012 at 10:18 am

she sure can dress!!!

4. kayode

January 3, 2012 at 11:15 am

nice 1 dere.

5. Sammy

January 3, 2012 at 11:17 am

Why does she have such a strong face? abeg smile small. Nice out fit…

6. Ure

January 3, 2012 at 11:35 am

odinma…lol

7. lois lolade bamigbola

January 3, 2012 at 1:16 pm

i love the way u do, and i wish to join you.

8. Biola

January 3, 2012 at 2:52 pm

someone tell me what she does for a living or one memorable exceptional acting she has ever done – name just one for me abeg. BN will just glamourise & praise anybody with photoshop pics regardlesss of talent just to get traffic. Na wah.

9. shadeow

January 3, 2012 at 3:21 pm

whatz up with the ayamatanga poses….lol

• Purpleicious Babe

January 4, 2012 at 11:59 pm

lool @ ayamantaga..funny..

Overdramatic/over expressions ohh… are one of many qualities naijer are known for … always using hands, face and mouth to over express everything…it is common amongst the actresses/actors in naij…. I guess drama is our blood..

10. naveah

January 3, 2012 at 3:57 pm

She spent a DECADE in Nollywood? Tok true? I can’t list any specific movie that she’s been in that left an impression, all I have ever seen of her are copious pictures at parties, awards shows and of course, the ubiquitous promo pictures like the ones shown here on Bellanaija. It seems to be her goal to impress her image upon us with avant garde, out-there costumes, I hope the strategy works for her but I think it is better to speak with one’s work than gimmicks. We all know and love Genevieve, Omotola, Stephanie, Stella, Rita, Auntie Joke for their talents before their fashion sense.

11. ego

January 3, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Tacky!

12. ndubuisi

January 3, 2012 at 4:55 pm

masses are suffering because fuel subsidy

• partyrider

January 3, 2012 at 6:44 pm

what join these pics and fuel subsidy? hian..lol

13. Jade

January 3, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Is that my duchess, mama u raving hawt, Keep on doing what u doing, Muuaaahhh

14. AURA

January 3, 2012 at 6:22 pm

15. Anon

January 3, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Fashion-wise, I think she needs to grow up already

16. Omada

January 3, 2012 at 6:41 pm

hilarious!

17. Gbeborun

January 3, 2012 at 7:32 pm

I have never seen any of her movies, thank God for that, she’s a horrible actress, BN pls post my comment o, freedom of speech.

• naveah

January 4, 2012 at 4:09 pm

I am by no means a fan of Susan Peters but nna, how you go say you never see her movie but she be horrible actress? That is like saying a dish placed in front of you is salty but you never actually tasted the food LWKMD. Abeg, reevaluate dis your comment o my dear because e no get neither head nor tail lol

18. Lol

January 3, 2012 at 7:51 pm

take off your drawls and raise your head. I wanna make make sure you dont have an adams apple and a penis – until then – i rest my case

19. ebi

January 3, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I’m so sick of seeing this girl’s face.

20. Mafia

January 3, 2012 at 9:41 pm

Ooooo niiiice.. She’s a great actress… I appreciate the innovative approach here (Plus, the vid clip has now given me movies I need to look for). Pics 4, 6, & 7 are my favs.

21. ibukungeorge

January 3, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Don’t know why am not feeling susan.Nice outfit tho.

22. them

January 4, 2012 at 3:43 am

fuel is 150 and u guys are celebrating what? i am ashamed of my country! no brave person to fight!! u see people in Egypt rising up yet my Nigerians are still pretending to be living life? smh

• Tola

January 4, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Seriously is the world supposed to stop rotating ‘cos fuel is now 150?? Abeggi…this 1 that you are this bitter, I hope you have stopped going to work and taking your bath and eating…Life goes on, we will fight the Fuel price hike but definitely not stop living.

23. chei

January 4, 2012 at 4:29 am

i am starting to feel sorry – cos she tries so hard to get noticed, but frankly no one gives a damn. You aint got talent boo. We dont remember you for anything but photoshop poses and muscular arms. Good luck – keep trying.

24. flycheek

January 4, 2012 at 9:52 am

Seriously who’s she and what’s her claim to fame? I can’t remember seeing any memorable movie she acted in!

25. 2012

January 4, 2012 at 10:38 am

Wolves in sheep clothing,even in the new year you log cargos still beef. You have not watched her movies cos you people cannot afford to buy them. At least the recent movie making waves is bursting out,try and buy it and watch.. Don’t wait for Africa magic cos you go wait tire all of you,let the girl be. If it vex you too much send your pictures to Bella Naija so she can show case you people too. Otherwise buzz off cos you don’t know her story so COMOT YOUR EYE FOR HER GLORY before the anger of God fall on you all. The likes of the other Nollywood celebs to started from scratch before they became stars so please Bella didn’t force you guys ,if you no fit stop beef then go plank yourself…mschewww… Abeg BN post my comment ooo ebabo…

• Mafia

January 4, 2012 at 6:39 pm

I was introduced to her via “Bursting Out”… Loved the absolutely off the wall ex-girlfriend she played. She was so good, I actually liked her character!!!

26. Dicipline

January 4, 2012 at 10:43 am

Why dem go like her? They want to be in her shoes but they can’t… Same people when they see her now them go wan go associate, back stabbers. Coming under the pretense to leave comments on Bella Naija when we know how far,hiss! Dear Susan Peters, continue your shine na God bless you na your time… At least we know the and eggs from the good ones and you are one of them in Nollywood so shine on ooo na your time. Envious people can jump in third mainland,BN continue your work Jare as no partiality God go bless you. You feature everyone who deserves it that’s what matters….

27. Women

January 4, 2012 at 10:52 am

They never like each other especially when one is progressing,Susan no one can stop your shine. I wonder what your publicist is doing,she needs to answer all these riff faffs

28. anonymous

January 4, 2012 at 1:36 pm

absolute rubbish.whats this supposed to be for!
    shes trying to hard

29. pynk

January 4, 2012 at 3:17 pm

she has a stylist if i am not mistaken. She should never wear straight dresses as it gives her waist no definition, makes her look boxy. Otherwise to each his own.

30. JO

January 4, 2012 at 3:19 pm

The pics are not bad. She needs to get married and have a baby or two

31. miss kems

January 4, 2012 at 9:18 pm

met her once at a club..shez so rude and full of herself

32. Brownsugah

January 5, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Who’s Susan Peters please? I get to hear the names of some people on this page and see their pics saying they are celeb this and that. Abeg, which movie she act? Try to make an impression first in your acting if that’s what you do before the drama! Nigerians too strive for attention please!

33. oke

January 5, 2012 at 3:16 pm

for those of u claiming to knw her,pls name the movies she acted in.stil thinkin serzly………………..

34. ibukungeorge

January 5, 2012 at 10:07 pm

No beef here 2012.Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion.so no beef.Who wants to be like her*seriously rolling ma eyes*lolz @until i see you have no adam apple …………Thats so funny

35. jessica

January 7, 2012 at 3:07 pm

a whole lot of movies actually,if you have not watched then you dnt deserve to be a nigerian…wasted effort,behing the plot,young masters,stone face,nollywood hustlers,God mother,the begotten,stolen bible,bursting out,sound of poverty,timeless passion,wicked intensions,ramsom a recent yoruba movie with funke akindele and am sure she has many more… this are the few i hav e watched.. oh ghetto language,life is beautiful,saving the crown…lol… i keeep remembering… well when i remember more i will come back,go and buy and watch beefers! or better still be the devil you people are and keep beefing… all you can be here s ghost walkers cos BN will never feature yu lol,good Job Bella Na God go Make yiu Bigger ooo

• Ready

January 9, 2012 at 7:46 am

Hahaha! We don’t deserve to be Nigerians if we haven’t watched Susan Peters’ movies? I’m literally laughing…biko nnu, have a seat \_ and calm down. That’s a tad dramatic, don’t you think. And get over your paranoia, which one is the devil and beefers talk? Personally, I’m a Nigerian who’s scoured youtube thanks to boredom & have never seen her face even in the sea of newcomers.

36. Swiszzkid noni

January 14, 2012 at 11:41 am

Jona,u fuck up big tym.i been fink say u b gudluck but instead u b d opposite y?????