Music

New Video: Ruggedman feat. Mallam Spicey – Girl Wyne

Ruggedman‘s back with another one. The artist, most commonly referred to as the most controversial rapper in the industry, is showing us a different side to his artistry. “Girl Wyne” features Mallam Spicey and was produced Tyrone and the video was directed by Patrick Elis.

Watch out for his next video, ”Because Of You” featuring 2Face Idibia and M.I. The video was directed by James Oludare.

Play Ruggedman feat. Mallam Spicey – Girl Wyne
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Ruggedman-ft-Mallam-Spicey-Girl-Wyn.mp3]

Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. faith

March 3, 2012 at 9:27 pm

just there!

2. Mr bawa

March 3, 2012 at 11:30 pm

I lik ruggedman die

3. christy

March 4, 2012 at 9:14 am

Jst wen I was wonderin wat has hapen 2 hs musical career,I den concluded dat der s no more pers 4 him 2 beef again,so perhaps he lack wat 2 sing again.tank God u re bck,bt I stil prefa ur controversal characta,it brings d best n u.contoversy sells more

4. christy

March 4, 2012 at 9:42 am

So disaponted,jst listen 2 d song.jst I ve said,hs controversial song s far beta.I can stil rememba al hs song bck den,dey were a total hit.as far as concern,ds s a total mess,notin soothin abt d song,mallam spicy did nt even do any justic 2 d song,nor hs rap.song impress me easily,bt can’t force myself into luvin d sond,no mata hw much respect I had 4 him den.dere ar so many first time artst dat does far betta dan dis,it no longa wat it used 2 be,buckle up,or u can retire,ur respect wil b dere.jst deleted d song immediatey,am sorry.

5. simeon o

March 5, 2012 at 10:58 am

I’m a HUGE FAN, but frankly speaking I never liked that track with Mallam Spicy. I’m sorry. I was expecting the videos of such MONSTER hit tracks like; A Word is enough 4 the 9ice, Rush Rush, Because of you, Low, Heart Break, Sanwo, Walk Away, The Lord Is My Shepherd etc. We can’t wait to see these videos PLS. By the way, who is this girl in Walk Away-GERELINE? DAMN! That girl’s got VOICE. Can we meet her.

6. Mr Surrey