Music

New Music: Goldie Feat. B. Howard – Say My Name Remix

Goldie‘s back with an official remix to her “Say My Name” single and it features a recently very recurrent name in the industry, B. Howard. Produced by Masterkraft.

Play Goldie Feat. B. Howard – Say My Name Remix
[audio: https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Goldie-Harvey-Say-My-Name.mp3]
Download

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Laila Ikeji

August 31, 2012 at 11:41 am

Goldie don start again!! lol the papers dey bite her? giggles

2. Sita Boss

August 31, 2012 at 12:33 pm

I guess she’s done with the Big Brother drama. Now’s back to good music. Goldie!

3. Sita Boss

August 31, 2012 at 12:34 pm

4. huh?

August 31, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I totally luv the song,her voice was amazing,I’m really not a fan of Godie,but kind of prefer her songs to waje and omawunni that has been so talk about in d music industry.I was totally carried away wen I first heard the song,which was unlike me,most song grow with time.it so unfortunate i can’t download this remix.

5. hp

August 31, 2012 at 1:01 pm

nice

6. Bay

August 31, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Yaaaaay Goldie is bck..Luv her songs*Kisses*

7. faith

August 31, 2012 at 1:18 pm

OMAWUNMI n WAJE r far better dan Goldie …pls don compare dem!!!

8. Desire

August 31, 2012 at 2:22 pm

Pls dont even mention Omawuni and Goldie in the same breath! they belong to differnt categories. Goldie and drama go together.

9. brandigest

August 31, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Post BBA star game. Yes, I concur, Omawunmi is far better. I wish Goldie more attainments though I am not a fan.