Events

BellaNaija.com

Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija067
Last week, we featured of sneak peek of the photos from the launch of Jim Iyke‘s reality show “Jim Iyke Unscripted” which took place in Lagos on the 18th of April 2013.

The event which was hosted by M-Net gave guests their first glimpse of the buzzworthy reality show.

As expected, celebrities were out and about to support their friend Jim!

Check on it.

Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia

Annie & 2Face Idibia

Annie & 2Face Idibia

2Face, Annie Idibia & Jim Iyke

2Face, Annie Idibia & Jim Iyke

Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija178Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija179Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija173Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija176Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija156Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija154Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija070Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija063Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija075Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija111Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija082Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija083Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija058Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija034Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija035Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija021Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija003Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija004Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija043Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija044Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija045Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija164Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija165

The Launch
Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija090Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija091Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija092Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija093Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija094Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija095Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija097Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija101Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija100Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija103Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija104Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija106Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija113Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija126Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija134Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija136Jim Iyke Unscripted Event - April 2013 - BellaNaija143

1. Berry Dakara

April 24, 2013 at 11:24 am

I like Veronica’s dress, yes I do 🙂

berrydakara.blogspot.com

• ebrufles

April 25, 2013 at 1:07 pm

CEO DANCES YAY!!!!!

2. omojeje

April 24, 2013 at 11:33 am

oh my, Some really nice outfits from head to toe
    And some really ugly shoes –kmt!

Nadia Buari–put some effort na, u going for lectures? *sigh*
    Dakore—Not Flattering at all, not a great comeback.. dress and shoe didnt do it for me at all.
    osas Ighodaro–dress is btful and it fits well on you but meeen wsup with the shoe? The dress is already busy, why combine with a busy sandals? color combination is not bad but two busy things? Hell no. Busy Dress + Busy Footwear = Warning!

lool ya’ll shld ignore me.. Lazy day at work.

• jay

April 24, 2013 at 11:45 pm

there’s nothing busy about Osas’ shoes…mayb they’re just busy being ugly :/

3. sarafina

April 24, 2013 at 11:34 am

Tuface Is very Handsome. Hmm! The show looks tacky. I can’t…

4. Angel

April 24, 2013 at 11:36 am

Nadia Buari is such a sweetheart..luv her:-D

5. Kachi

April 24, 2013 at 11:39 am

Let us just accept it, Gideon Okeke doesn’t know how to dress for occasions!

• glory

April 24, 2013 at 7:29 pm

true,he is hot but please he should make an effort.

6. Kamal

April 24, 2013 at 11:39 am

Gosh! Mrs Idibia needs a good stylist!

• NIKI

April 24, 2013 at 4:25 pm

Yes u can say dat again. Anne oya give me a call

7. Bleed blue

April 24, 2013 at 11:40 am

I see you CEO Dancers!!! Still fainting from their ab fab performance on Britain’s Got Talent! 🙂

8. Retrochic

April 24, 2013 at 11:40 am

Annie Idibia needs to tone her legs

• Autoprincess

April 24, 2013 at 12:00 pm

No amount of toning can improve those overly tattooed legs! Girls, think carefully before you damage your skin in the name of tattoo, biko!

• Mo'blezzing

April 25, 2013 at 5:20 am

lols, she probably did it when she had lost hope in becoming Mrs Idibia, hehehehe.
      people please i don’t know why she NEEDS a stylist to put simple outfit together! she no get eyes or sense??

• My Own Business

April 24, 2013 at 9:48 pm

Lol….I dunno what she needs, it looks weird…..nonetheless she should wear panty hose or tights whenever she wants to wear a short dress and spare us the hideous sight.

• Anon

April 25, 2013 at 10:28 am

I think tights in the heat in Nigeria is a bit ratchet!

9. Lecker

April 24, 2013 at 11:41 am

u look like a nerd in those Nadia. the tattoo doesn’t give you the simple and classy look you deserve Annie.

• Noni

April 25, 2013 at 7:54 pm

It’s a tattoo?! kmt, i wasn’t going to judge her because I though it was an unfortunate scar. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

10. Adebusola A.

April 24, 2013 at 11:43 am

i love annie`s dress. #beautiful

11. Lilly

April 24, 2013 at 11:48 am

Wazup with the geek glasses, is it the new trend?

12. Stelly

April 24, 2013 at 11:50 am

Osas, i want that bodycon dress you are wearing.
    Zizi Cardow, I thought you were a fashin designer. Maybe i thought wrong.
    Nadia, I don’t know if you always try your damndest to dress inappropriately and you pull it off so well. This was a launch,for crying out loud babes, not a concert. Ugh!
    Ufoma, nice post baby bod.
    Annie, nice hair and dress. Pls, try and “clean’ or ‘delete’ that taatoo on your leg,whichever works faster.
    Dakore, I am not used to seeing you without your dreads but I have to say your transformaion looks nice.
    Lady in black velvet and lace jumpsuit, i like!
    Tubaba, I don’t understand this your oufit o. were you planning on going to the mosque from the event? Still love you sha so I’ll over look this.
    Noble, I refuse to get into a thesis dissertation on this your head.
    All in all, most of them look good.

P:S; Seems like those two Latino sisters are the newest and most sought after faces on the Lagos entertainment scene. Been seeing them on some recent events being posted on BN.

• Sexxie

April 24, 2013 at 12:44 pm

P.S. They are indians not latinas.

• Autoprincess

April 24, 2013 at 1:22 pm

Another PS: That is not Noble o, is it a bad thing to have a big head?

13. Isatou Dumbuya

April 24, 2013 at 11:51 am

i luv 2face outfit its so cute on him…….my darlings nadia and annie lukin so hot luv u guys

14. blank

April 24, 2013 at 12:06 pm

Who are those twins? I have been seeing them every where. They are BEAUTIFUL!

15. Hurperyermie

April 24, 2013 at 12:07 pm

tuface, annie, jim , nadia dakore in fact u guys are looking good

16. MissV

April 24, 2013 at 12:08 pm

Errrrrrm,Nadia what are you wearing, plse Celebs really nid to get a little education on what to wear to occasions, or get a stylist is that hard.

17. Molly

April 24, 2013 at 12:14 pm

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Iyke-Unscripted-Event-April-2013-BellaNaija053.jpg…….. what the hell was she thinking dressing like that?? and that camel-toe?? horrible!!

• Mo'blezzing

April 25, 2013 at 5:16 am

hian!! I been think say na only me see am, I have a feeling she got a lot of terrible (x-rated) comments and the moderator couldn’t let them through, cos this her outfit be like something that an aquamarine film star would wear…..nna mehn!! where the hell did she think she was going?! I wonder how comfortable she felt in that thing while she was surround by folks that looked (kinda)normal!….

18. namegetmahand

April 24, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Annie,please tone your legs,look so horrible.
    Who are these two Latino sisters,their faces keeps popping up @ all events.

19. www.chastecharity.org

April 24, 2013 at 12:20 pm

ABIOLA ALOBA DA MAESTRO IS ALWAYS ON POINT… I CANT SEE OTHERS*CLOSE MY EYES*

• Sexxie

April 24, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Mrs Aloba, how is Abiola on point here? Sure he can do better.

• Aduke

April 25, 2013 at 6:19 am

Hehehe…are u for real tho??!

20. Ani

April 24, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Beautiful pics. Tuface i rest my case. But i think your wife needs a stylist. She’s married to mega celebrity so she has no choice but to step up her game. Goodluck with the show Jim.

21. The Fairy GodSister

April 24, 2013 at 12:40 pm

What’s with all the horrible shoes?

22. hmm

April 24, 2013 at 12:47 pm

I also would like to know what the sisters do?

• nene

April 24, 2013 at 3:02 pm

i think they run a restaurant. and contrary to popular belief, they are not latinas and no, they are not hot, just average. my opinion.

23. Dee

April 24, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Awwww.. The way Tubaba held his wife is too cute.. Love them
    Am starting to like Osas.. Her makeup is always natural and easy on the eye

24. Tuu

April 24, 2013 at 12:59 pm

@Nadia…maybe a statement blazer on without dose glasses wuld’ve jst done it 4u,overall,no outfit caught my fancy.

25. Sexxie

April 24, 2013 at 1:03 pm

Lovely Lovely! Most of them looked really nice and appropriately dressed. Annie’s dress is pretty but she needs to scrub her skin always.
    Tuface I’ll forgive u this one time, that expensive kaftan must be one of d wedding gifts so he had to wear it to please d person that gave it to him.
    Osas, nice dress, wrong shoes.
    Emmy Collins and his fav sitting posture Lol!
    Why are Ufuoma’s toes sticking out of d sandals?
    Nadia, I understand she tried to look different but she failed. Those glasses should be banned on red carpets except they r prescribed.
    Dakore, gorgeous dress but….
    Aunty Biola, u have just gotta to love her! Simple yet classy. <3<3

26. Autoprincess

April 24, 2013 at 1:12 pm

Sister Chelsea, you for lift them girls well before wearing this ya dress/bodysuit na?

27. interesting

April 24, 2013 at 1:35 pm

and who are those gloomy faced girls?? i see them everywhere?? are we supposed to love them because they are not nigerian??? whats the concept?? well nigerians lovve anything white soo fire on girls!! but naah y’all be looking gloomy though! try and smile joor 😀

• Akpeno

April 24, 2013 at 11:27 pm

Abi o I see their ‘gloomy’ faces evrywia these days who dem be sef?

28. Komolafe Oluwadamilola

April 24, 2013 at 1:42 pm

I KOMOLAFE OLUWADAMILOLA OF CALEB UNIVERSITY:THIS IS A NEW DEVELOPMENT REPORTING STORY. IT WAS ABLE TO INFORM US ON Nadia Buari, 2Face & Annie Idibia, Osas Ighodaro, Dakore Akande & More at the Launch of Jim Iyke Unscripted in Lagos.

29. madman

April 24, 2013 at 1:43 pm

strange…. lool

30. nene

April 24, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Jim iyke is just too funny, i cant take him serious. he is the male version of omotola. i’m sure Nadia Buari saw beyonce’s braids and she went to do her hair. this girl is always copying beyonce. i blame frank rajah arase who casted her in that “Beyonce” film. and her face looks different…plastic surgery? old age?

31. Karen D

April 24, 2013 at 1:48 pm

Ufuoma Ejenobor I’m not feeling this Sumo wrestler hair you have on.
    Annie’s pretty. She’s slowly looking fresher.
    Nadia…..sigh
    I though j iyke was dating a jamo chick?
    Whatever, I cannot remember anybody else.

32. Hi

April 24, 2013 at 1:48 pm

I like Nadia Buari, she looks self-conscious in the pictures.
    2face Idibia needs leather slippers for the outfit, maka next time.
    Annie the wife has a banging body; toned, a cross between Kim K & Serena Williams, but nne- you a trusted and good stylist.
    Ezinne Chinkata is looking thin.

33. Hi

April 24, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Continuation, Annie Idibia needs a trusted and good stylist.
    Please I don’t get the idea of tight fitted trousers on some Nigerian men, Could it be possible someone explains the idea to me?
    Jim Iyke, Congratulations on your new reality television show.

🙂

34. Chiomski

April 24, 2013 at 1:56 pm

Chelsea Eze, shame on you for wearing that “thing” out.
    Annie Idibia, just know I ve transfered the love I have for 2baba to u, u can’t do no wrong baibe!
    Nadia Buari, you look ridiculous with those glasses, u re still a sweet chic tho.

35. dj

April 24, 2013 at 2:00 pm

big ups…ceo dancers…2baba…d guy just dey cruise…i love osas’s combo funny enough…mehn! anne’s leg’s…abeg scrub well…dat tattoo is unflattering! dakore…naaaa…i love nadia..she is beautiful, so she doesnt need to try too hard.. love her simple outfit…gideon…haba…u 4 put more effort na…jim iyke..well may just surprise me with this show!

36. comment waiting moderation!

April 24, 2013 at 2:01 pm

Lol @ Sexxie 6baba comment…

37. Bey

April 24, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Omg chelsea eze do away with that Body suit joor(rme). Zizi I thot u were a fashion designer hw cm your looks are so wrong,,from your Head to toes. Annie I love your dress but those legs needs attention ook

38. Thelma

April 24, 2013 at 2:18 pm

i don’t understand annie’s dress

39. HRS

April 24, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Oh boy!!! Is this a senior level of bleaching?! http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Iyke-Unscripted-Event-April-2013-BellaNaija165-400×600.jpg

Uncle Yaw, please let that jeans go… Nadia, do not let that geek glasses out of your house again!

These ladies are now everywhere o…. http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Iyke-Unscripted-Event-April-2013-BellaNaija181-400×600.jpg

That being said… Congrats Jim.

• Ore

April 24, 2013 at 9:28 pm

I thought I was the only one who saw it o! Fear Catch me!

40. HRS

April 24, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Chelsea Eze….. No words…..

41. boredatofficeandbecauseIhadtimeonmyhands

April 24, 2013 at 4:52 pm

First and foremost – *Lonnng sigh* because some of the combinations here nearly gave me a heart attack!

Let me start from the top;
    Errm Jim Iyke why??? There are skinny jeans / pants but that is jeggings lol, the suit looks like a table cloth and is that a handkerchief or napkin? It’s just hangin’ like a loose tissue, and the shoes! – Maybe on another outfit; in fact everything clashes – and no don’t sell me the colour blocking shizzle – that was over last summer, these are mismatched colours. I feel like some male entertainers in the Nollywood industry think it’s only the women that need critiquing, so they rock up to events looking 20%, really? not acceptable Jim and lose the geek shades its soooo 2011.

Next…*finger snap* been watching E! too much lol

Ok Nadia Buhari very pretty girl…I completely dig the whole smart cas look BUT why the geek shades, grrrrr??? I mean were they giving these away at the event. Why deliberately create the startled look with your eyes, when others are trying to create the smouldering effect??? and with such pretty features too #whatawaste. I guess she can get away with it because she is fine, that’s the only remedy here.

I just hate Osas’s dress (I know we are in the monochrome fashion faze but there is just something that reads – ugly print – about this dress) and the shoes/the colour it is all wrong! and the toes – yellow nail varnish; for real?? #crimescene lol…BUT she is beautiful.

DJ Exclusive – I.COULD.EAT.YOU.UP! lets make cute babies *wink* :*

Ezinne Chinkata – #Blackswanontheloose lol and round toe shoes in 2013? #dead…is that a tan leather pouch thingy? #fail…the weave is thirsty for a straightener. The colour and the wasted fabric of this dress is the only beautiful thing about this outfit!

Dakore – I love this woman @Ezinnechinkata take notes for what weave should look like. Dakore’s makeup is Flawless, her purse on that scarlet red dress is just beautiful although I am not sure if I like the dress, I know what the designer was trying to do with it but it needs more work where its knotted (perhaps a diamond brooch to make it look more elegant rather than mama segi’s wrapper) annnnd it needs to be a little longer too, with some fantastic Jimmy’s…that is mr Choo! because those shoes need to be burned to ashes.

LMAO…finally catching my breath, why did Chelsea Eze come in a fitted onesie? #Yuk…and I hope no one thought that was a catsuit, because it’s not. Where do I start from dear lawd? I feel you have to have a certain type of breast shape to carry off wearing a V cut outfit, it’s not flattering when you were an A cup and its sagging down below. Again never wear any type of fitted pants e.g. Leggings, jeggings, #trashyfittedonesie’s if there is no beef your legs. Annnnd she is not curvy enough to make this look good, and the #shinycloggsboots thingy is awful. Apart from the purse and her face/skin, nothing else is working for her

Again with these men – not going to waste text, so I will sum up their looks
    AY Makun – #oldschoollessonteacher
    Gbenro Ajibade – #shinapetersmeetspsquare
    Yaw – who? #makeaneffortplease

Annie Idibia – Velvet and satin dress #yikes – if its not trad please don’t combine both again and whoahhh to cobalt blue shoes came from nowhere
    2 Face – Why now? Haba if more than 50 guests are attending, then Djellaba is not needed (unless it’s a slumber parry) – Fine guy sha I will let you off, maybe you are still in honeymoon mood.

Strangers at events
    Who is the lady way below with the black chandelier necklace – that’s what monochrome should look like, she didn’t miss a bit

Ok I’m done back to work 🙂 x

• jay

April 24, 2013 at 11:58 pm

u try *yawns* :/

• Ikunkun

April 25, 2013 at 5:05 am

o boy!! did you type this response on ms word before copying&pasting it on here….odikwa kinda very long oh!

42. Taiwo

April 24, 2013 at 4:53 pm

Annie’s legs dey scare me!#Coverup

43. Peachy_mo

April 24, 2013 at 4:56 pm

No! No! No1 Tuface I can’t forgive you for this na! how??? arggh…you for complete it with the turban na. Yes we know you went to Dubai! Dear Anne, you really need to do something to your legs considering the functions you will e gracing now. Please don’t go bleaching o! just use body concealer e.t.c. we will forgive you don’t worry #ThatsAll

44. Kemzo

April 24, 2013 at 9:21 pm

[email protected]̶̲̥̅̊’ve said it all gurl/boy(rme):whatever sex U̶̲̥̅̊ r’..
    So I wudnt waste ma text on anybody boh annieeeeeee!!!babes get ur sandpaper&scrub d shit on ur leg off 4real!biko!

45. whocares

April 24, 2013 at 9:29 pm

AYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAMATANGA!! – http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Iyke-Unscripted-Event-April-2013-BellaNaija165.jpg , also Mrs Idiba *sigh*, I’ll leave you to the other BN commenters. Dakore looked absolutely precious, but I also think she looked tired, I dont know how to say it, but I know what i mean… non celebs actually looked really good. also can i bitch about that actress with the huge erm mole, ahh i get goosebumps when i see it *palm face* my prejudice i totally admit.

46. B

April 24, 2013 at 10:28 pm

@whocares aya what??? omg gggg gggggg

47. Aduke

April 25, 2013 at 6:10 am

Nadia is a very beautiful girl and i actually luvvv the casual chic look! Real nice! Luv the fit of the jeans much. The only thing im not diggin’ are those funny 😀 looking glasses!…Other than that, she looked real lovely.

Chelsea Eze- I really cant believe u wore that out! Smh…What were u thinking??? Sooo wrong my dear.

My best look here is Veronica Odeka::::::::::>>http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Jim-Iyke-Unscripted-Event-April-2013-BellaNaija040.jpg

48. Precious

April 25, 2013 at 7:36 am

Annie looks Gorgeous …..I luv

49. verlice

April 25, 2013 at 12:26 pm

na which cana wrong combination for dressing be dis between Mr&Mrs Ididbia! they look so good but so wrongly dresses as a couple !!

50. divachick

April 25, 2013 at 2:06 pm

jimmmmyyy …one word to describe him FAKE… saw him about 2weeks back at hithrow …me i did as if i no even knw am sef.

• Mousepad

April 25, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Nne biko where be ”hithrow”?????

51. Lin. Lo.

April 25, 2013 at 3:53 pm

This so called “Mrs Idibia”…..why? U’re torturing my eyes wiv them legs gal. U’re always in d spotlight. Do something about them shanks. Lord! Ppl like me wear glasses cuz I have 2 & then some ppl wear it so they could kool but end up looking retarded….Nadia, them nerd glasses gatta go. U don’t look nerdy or kool. U look dorky. Shout out to CEO Dancers.

52. Omo1

April 25, 2013 at 4:23 pm

Is that a tattoo i see on Annie’s leg or a scar?

53. victoria