News

Sharing the Revolution Story | Watch George Ogunbande’s Documentary – “Change & Revolution”

BellaNaija.com

The road to change begins with a thought, followed by coming up with a solution and then action. This documentary was made for “Africans in the diaspora”. George Ogunbande‘s “Change & Revolution” chats with a number of people to find out what their idea of change is.

What can you do towards effecting change?

Watch the documentary here!

1. Afrik Lounge Radio

April 23, 2013 at 4:43 pm

These documentaries keep coming out….. O_O
    Now that everyone has told us what the problem is and how to solve them….. How do we mobilize ourselves to take action…..

Viva Africa!!!

• the canadian

April 23, 2013 at 6:06 pm

we need a movement… we the youths need to stick together and plan something… only if the Nigerian youths had their priorities right and forgot about gadgets, yahoo yahoo and partying… NIgeria would be a better place…please if you know of any Nigerian Youth movements… I’ll love to be involved…

• Blue

April 24, 2013 at 4:30 pm

yiiinigeria.org

2. Lady B

April 23, 2013 at 5:05 pm

Good job George… I wish you the best!

3. madman

April 23, 2013 at 5:08 pm

More talking…. propose solutions and act on them…

4. cathy

April 23, 2013 at 5:09 pm

simple……………..be the change you want to see

5. aunty

April 23, 2013 at 6:22 pm

yaaay george!!!

6. Oluwayomi

April 23, 2013 at 6:25 pm

I had problem watching the video but I know I will see it later. I just want to drop my comment.
    one of the ways we can effect a change is through empathy. Putting others in our shoes before taking any action.

7. dammylee

April 23, 2013 at 6:35 pm

True talk. But I think this documentaries are creating awareness of the situation, educating people out there, giving people brainstorming ideas,. Change will come one day.

8. Chido

April 23, 2013 at 8:16 pm

nice one

9. rebellious child

April 24, 2013 at 3:12 am

i am truly tired of continuous videos saying what is wrong with naija, yet these people have not shown results or attempt to create a solution. Personally i believe in do first then talk later. Yes we needed to start a conversation to share the ideologies, but in this age continous empty speech and promises, it is people like you george that should use ur talent of film making and get youths involved in their communities and you can document their journey within which ever project they decide to carry out. I will go and do something for my side of naija, and when am ready to tell the world about it, you can come document it.

10. Cuteness

April 24, 2013 at 4:40 am

Lets cut to the chase, who isnreadybtobdie for their country? people keep talking about the Arab Spring, like it was a walk in the park. George, if you’re ready to remove those fancy slippers and come and die (guaranteed in any kind of revolution n Naija) then make a documentary, till then, leave our youth alone. They have enough to worry about. Why should they ‘mobilise’ and be gunned down in the street because you said so? I’m just saying……