Events

Your Exclusive Look at Banky W, Rukky Sanda, Iyanya, Sasha P, MI, Davido, Toke Makinwa, Dr Sid & More Stars at the Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos

BellaNaija.com

Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija029

A night out with the stars.

On Thursday 21st November 2013, Channel O held its Anniversary Party at the Dolhouse Lounge, Victoria Island, Lagos.

BellaNaija Events has all the exclusive photos you won’t see elsewhere. Just before we bring you all the inside party photos, check out the arrival shots.

We spotted Banky W, Damilola Adegbite, Davido, Sasha P, DJ Jimmy Jatt, MI, Chin Okeke, OC Ukeje, Yvonne Nwosu, Vector, Beverly Osu and Denrele Edun arriving at the venue.

See photos!

Bimp

Bimp

Davido

Davido

DJ Switch, MI, Enzo & Loose Kaynon

DJ Switch, MI, Enzo & Loose Kaynon

Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija015Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija062Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija009Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija071Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija011Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija027Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija075Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija010Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija034Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija045Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija012Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija035Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija053Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija019Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija008Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija017Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija038Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija072Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija042Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija001Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija073Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija030Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija032Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija069Channel O Anniversary Party in Lagos - November 2013 - BellaNaija070

Photo Credit: Kunle Haastrup for Insigna Media

1. Hurpeyeahmie

November 26, 2013 at 10:36 am

Toke killed it in fact i can’t get enough joor

• Blossom

November 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm

BUT SERIOUSLY, I HOPE TOKE MAKINWA IS SEEING A DOCTOR ABOUT THE PROSPECTS (OR OTHERWISE) OF HER SKIN. I REALLY WORRY ABOUT HER.

• jcsgrl

November 26, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Me too (on the dress…I can actually get enough of her, lol)..dont know why people dont like the look but I loove it! Good job babes

2. Great Portland Street

November 26, 2013 at 10:53 am

Temi Dollface how I love your sense of style muah! U rock gurl.

3. Yawns

November 26, 2013 at 10:56 am

Wow toke looks really different with that hair style. Doesn’t suit her at allll. Sasha looks nice for once. Iyanyaaaa loll smh

• munchylicious

February 22, 2014 at 11:13 am

would really love to see a picture of you… u know that sayin about glass houses and stones

4. tybay

November 26, 2013 at 11:07 am

That Vector’s pose sha!!! Reminds me of my 4yr old nephew posing for pictures… I think Toke’s Trousers/ pants are ill-fitting, but I like the dark lipped look on her. Beverly looks nice, but I hate those shoes (never liked platforms for anything). I like Gbemi’s look best, sans the tatted up feet…

5. Don'tcare

November 26, 2013 at 11:08 am

OMG! Toke is that you????!!. What happened?

• Fashionista

November 26, 2013 at 11:35 am

Me self I wondered! After all the stunning pictures of recent. Love the oxblood lips though.

6. Adanna

November 26, 2013 at 11:15 am

Sasha!!!!!!!

7. ms lala

November 26, 2013 at 11:27 am

Iyanya looks like an oompa loompa on steroids…babes work on the thighs …also

8. kemi

November 26, 2013 at 11:35 am

Sasha looks fab. Amazing! She has really stepped it up o! Now I see a celeb

• Joan85

November 26, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Hi Adanna and Kemi, we are happy to see you TWICE! LMBO smh…

• Obi

November 26, 2013 at 4:34 pm

The first few times I commented on BN, I was unsure of which name to use, so I believe I switched at least twice before I settled on one. The avatar thing never occurred to me at the time. Some people honestly change names without any intention of deceiving anyone, they are probably testing out the ID they’d want to stick with. Long epistle, I know, but apart from those who make insulting comments under a thousand different names, people do make honest mistakes. What of those who do know about the avatars, and do change names & email addresses, devices from which they comment, etc so as to have new avatars?

9. Bey

November 26, 2013 at 11:53 am

Love sasha’s look,yvonne ekwere’s mkeup so on point,banky looks like an omatta boy in onitsha and iyanya may God deliever u from ur ghetto looks eeew..I saw one masqurade

10. Plato

November 26, 2013 at 12:00 pm

Sasha, you look flawless. Other than the fact that your dress is 2010 H&M, not good for a fashion designer. Maybe you should’ve just used the silhouette to make another one.

Damilola, that hair does not suit you 1 bit! Too heavy and not properly styled. Fine girl all the same.

Toke Makinwa, LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Worst dressed. The bow tie and everything is so silly! I can’t stop laughing. And that crotch area, lollllll. Nice face/hair tho.

Dr. Sid, no. Just no.

Yvonne Nwosu, killer hairdo! Refreshing look from all the weaves.

Vector, are you passing gas with that awkward pose?

Niyola, you just need a breakthrough in your style. You have gorgeous features but nothing to show for it!

Vixen Vixen! The 80s called and want their jacket, belt and wig back! You are so clumsy, it doesn’t make sense anymore.

Rukky, abeg spread cream to ur feet now. Or allow nature take its beautiful course and let your real complexion shine through.

Skales, another LOL case. lol

Nedu, you are just sexy. Kai!

Gbemi Phillips, you look sultry and chic! That hair color loves you back.

Praiz, ok, we get it. You want that Arab money. Next trend please.

Blackmagic, I take god of fashion beg you, NEVER AGAIN with those pants! You look like you got stained on your period.

Organizers, these hostess costumes- why evus?

11. vanessa

November 26, 2013 at 12:01 pm

what did Yvonne Nelson see in Iyanya. SMH

12. Nne Somebody

November 26, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Toke’s outfit was let down by tailoring. Beverly looks alright but the shoes are very funny. Iyanya needs to watch out with the iron pumping, he’s starting to look too top heavy.

13. Mgbeke Mgbochie

November 26, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Temi dollface are you not tired of the same ‘surprised look’ pose?

14. JEWELZ

November 26, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Toke that look honestly doesnt suit you. Looks like as if you are struggling to breath! Yvonne Ekwere always on point, Gbem its a yes from me. Oh, not forgetting Yvonne Nwosu…the natural look makes it more fab.

15. YEYEAREWA

November 26, 2013 at 12:20 pm

D kinda crush i have on DJ exclusive ehn, na only God fit help me!

16. JEWELZ

November 26, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Toke no no no! Looks like as if you are struggling to breath..Well, Yvonne Ekwere, Yvonne Nwosu and Gbemi all dressed the part. Those beautiful ladies were on point.Did anyone see the ‘horrow bride’ who was dressed in a black n white vail?? So disgusting!!

17. Sexxie

November 26, 2013 at 12:42 pm

Rain boots? Mike Larry probably got info that the entrance to the venue was flooded lol!
    Sasha, Yvonne looked lovely.
    Gradually Beverly will get there.
    My pretty boy Dj Xclusive! *kisses*

18. I_I

November 26, 2013 at 12:57 pm

Skales, your cream don finish?

19. DD

November 26, 2013 at 1:09 pm

this iyanya is too razz abeg, ahan kilode

20. keele

November 26, 2013 at 1:18 pm

Toke looks pretty, however professional makeup suits her better than when she does her own makeup

• Chigbo

November 26, 2013 at 3:06 pm

You shouldn’t be relying on professional makeup all the days of your life before you leave the house in the morning.

What happened to leaving the house with your own face?

21. Frank

November 26, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Yvonne Nwosu looks sweet love her new look

22. Miss_Flygerian

November 26, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Wait, is Iyanya cross-eyed or is it just me?

23. merci

November 26, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Toke why now? * sad face* sasha and yvonne ekwere looked fab. Denrele pls go and rest your getting too old for all dis.

24. Motun

November 26, 2013 at 2:08 pm

http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Channel-O-Anniversary-Party-in-Lagos-November-2013-BellaNaija004.jpg Alas, Toke is looking stupid.
    http://cdn.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Channel-O-Anniversary-Party-in-Lagos-November-2013-BellaNaija014.jpg Even a secondary school upcoming fashonista knows better not to let her hair down on a flattering top. Now i agree Rukky Sanda is poor in fashion.

25. bella

November 26, 2013 at 2:29 pm

yvonne nwosu, 1 word for you dear,FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! temi dollface pls i’m soo tired f dis ur pose abegi….e don do….bev looks good btw..

26. Joan85

November 26, 2013 at 2:34 pm

DJ Obi, you know I’m waiting for you, right? *fans
    self*

27. Charlie

November 26, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Dr Sid looks like a junior sch student.so razzz…..love vectors look but te pose is A NOOOOO. Best dressed Ilrymz and gbemi philips

28. jst saying

November 26, 2013 at 2:58 pm

feel like hitting that “apola” shoe on her head #bervely….Toke’s forehead tho

29. ady

November 26, 2013 at 3:05 pm

My eyes hurt already….iyanya is begining to look like Sylvester Stallone….urghhhhh he iritates me walahi!

30. The Real Madam the Madam

November 26, 2013 at 3:41 pm

I think that Toke had good intentions and I like how she tried to step out of the box but the fit/fabric of that jacket isn’t working for me.

Meanwhile Yvonne Nwosu wan kill us with pout…and why do guys pose in such agbero ways? I’m looking at you Vector.

31. NaijaPikin

November 26, 2013 at 4:02 pm

Enzo must have correct husband oh. This one she dey waka for naij when husby and pikins dey yankers.

Sasha this weight loss is working soooooo well for you

Rukky should either ask Toke for the product she uses or she should avoid showing her feet. ah ah 7up the difference is clear (face vs. feet)

32. Bunmi

November 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Iyanya looks fruity as usual. There is nothing attractive about this boy.

Toke the attention seeker. Where’s Rita Dominic too? This woman will soon lose the remaining fat left on her body from all the event hopping. I like her hair this way. The outfit is a mess.

LMAOOOOOO. Farmer!

Everyone looks dirty/ unkempt besides Gbemi Phillips & Sasha.

33. tee

November 26, 2013 at 4:05 pm

[email protected] sanda really trying to cover her knuckles with the big rings and folded to the back is it by force to bleach she needs to cover her feet with big rings as well….lmao

34. www.plushstyles.co.uk

November 26, 2013 at 4:12 pm

lot of them needs a proper styling plushstyles.co.uk

35. tolu

November 26, 2013 at 4:25 pm

DJ XCLUSIVE SWAG CAN PAY MY BILLS THAT CHILD IS ON FIRE…..I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE *Tears* #MadCrush!

36. Queeneth

November 26, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Toke two words…..Wacko Jacko

37. Leah

November 26, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Sasha looks lovely and this Iyanya is a really weird looking guy.

38. Kendra

November 26, 2013 at 8:53 pm

I love Denrele’s new hair colour. And yes, I sigheted his youngest sister, the one wearing the blue Lacey dress with the ankle strapped heels. Them try for their family sha.
    I had so much fun at the party, as always Denrele was the life of the party. Caught him canoodling in a corner with one of the guests but then, I keep my lips sealed.

39. caramel

November 26, 2013 at 8:53 pm

Is iyanya a midget and cross-eyed?????? He looks so different here.

• MyView

November 27, 2013 at 1:31 am

I think they like to be called “little people”, but yes he is both.

40. rit

November 26, 2013 at 9:37 pm

IYANYA LOOKS LIKE A GAY HAIR STYLIST AND YES HE IS CROSS-EYED

41. Ohmine

November 26, 2013 at 10:03 pm

@ Sexxie ur first sentence got me LOL

42. Winny

November 26, 2013 at 10:27 pm

hahahaha!!!! @ thats just funny couldnt have put it better myself. I do not understand the hype with Inyanya. gay hair stylist tinzz

43. Femi

November 26, 2013 at 10:29 pm

was it a “wacky” themed event???

44. mara

November 26, 2013 at 10:30 pm

Denrele??? waris all dix ?Foundation malfunction,hair catastrophe. Is that how much you craze attention?New hair style for each area code!Plz stop confusing us ,the next step would b plastic surgery since you want to become Micheal Jackson.
    Mike Larry-I have seen fashionable wellies and those are definitely garden wellie,what crack were you smoking( you can do better)
    Rukky Rukky-Please stop scaring us with your yellow face and black hands.(Confer with tonto dike and co for beta tips to be whiter than snow)
    SHALOM!

45. Dupa u'l

November 27, 2013 at 3:39 am

And Denrele rocks another jacket I have seen over and over again!
    Like the ripped vest. Shoes I’m already sick of seeing. Hair colour? Wat tha heck is eating this boy? Well then, that’s his forte. If he wasn’t popular, I wouldn’t be talking bout him right?

46. Modella

November 27, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Beverly Osu has my pick! Toke look small here,what happened?

47. Cancel Reply

November 27, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Loving Sasha’s look!Not feeling Toke at all!That outfit is way too contrived for my liking.

48. Cancel Reply

November 27, 2013 at 6:07 pm

The girl in the white ensemble takes the cake!

49. farbdoll

November 28, 2013 at 4:41 pm

DENRELE……Needs to go to a fashion rehab….and mike larry tooo….so horrible!

50. miz

December 4, 2013 at 9:31 am

Toke omg! sometimes less is more. What’s with the many hand accessories? no no no! Badly tailored outfit makes you look like you are choking!

51. Kosmotv

December 5, 2013 at 8:13 pm

Sasha P is wearing my dress.