News

Davido, Tiwa Savage & Ice Prince interviewed by Diddy’s Revolt TV

Davido - June 2014 - BN Music - BellaNaija.com 01
2014 BET Awards “Best International Act: Africa” winner Davido and nominee Tiwa Savage were interviewed today Monday 30th June 2014, by rapper/business mogul Sean “Diddy” Combs‘ network – Revolt TV.

For his session, the “Aye” singer is seen rocking a black leather snap back, a black leather shirt, denim and a lot of gold accessories, while “Wanted” sensation chose a pretty pink outfit and a pair of neon Christian Louboutin heels.

It is great to see our artistes getting attention from international press/media.
Tiwa Savage - June 2014 - BN Music - BellaNaija.com 01

Chocolate City rapper Ice Prince also scored himself a sit down with the network.
Ice Prince - June 2014 - BN Music - BellaNaija.com 01

1. That African chic

July 1, 2014 at 2:02 am

Nice shoes…Miss Savage
    lifeofanafricanimmigrant.blogspot.com

2. jay

July 1, 2014 at 7:39 am

Tiwa looks really good. Nice shoes, dress and hair + lovely skin. Davido wat r u wearing? A silk shirt, pants, sneakers and one gold chain won’t hurt u. U aint a kid no more. Lmao at “scored himself a sit down” Bella na wa for u oo

3. Sandy

July 1, 2014 at 9:00 am

Tiwa looks so classy!

4. web design

July 1, 2014 at 9:04 am

I like Tiwa savage, she can sing but she can’t move those hips… Eminado Eminadoo

5. Lekksite

July 1, 2014 at 10:14 am

9ja artist doing fine..cool

6. sum1special

July 1, 2014 at 10:19 am

I will always says this. She looks very good and classy covered up. Keep it up Tiwa

7. LagosOcrazy

July 1, 2014 at 1:53 pm

I really like the heights our celebrities especially the musicians have attained
    lagosocrazy.blogspot.com/

8. hmm

July 1, 2014 at 2:23 pm

By the way Bella i hate your new web design.

• Steph

July 1, 2014 at 5:29 pm

like seriously???? what do u know -. “u hate it” lol, u try. very very impressed with it have been “wowinggg” since linked with twitter,instagram, love button nd google search inclusive nd to think im still yet to discover more. Educate urself bfore u open ur mouth…Thumbs up BN!!!

• hmm

July 1, 2014 at 6:54 pm

What the hell those this have to do with educating yourself. Its called an opinion. Just because I don’t like it doesn’t mean others won’t. Your an adult learn to look at what you should and shouldn’t comment on. its 2014 if you haven’t realized people have different opinion and views on topics. If you like it that’s good for you I don’t. Still doesn’t mean I wont go on here. Please take a seat love. 🙂

9. joseph

July 1, 2014 at 3:51 pm

Pretty goo tiwa

10. Chichi

July 1, 2014 at 6:06 pm

But the akatas disrespect you like they do all africans everytime and gave it to you backstage

What a pity. Yall gon let these akata mutherfckers keep disrespecting you, giving you awards back stage, cos you are so yearning to be like them you kiss up to their bullshyt.

I wont wipe my ass with them

• Ella

July 1, 2014 at 11:15 pm

IKR I don’t know why these people keep wasting money and flying to receive this yeye award when they are just going to receive it backstage. If I was a celeb, I would tell them to shove the award up their ass if they are not going to give it to me on the actual stage like every one else.

11. Gideon Kaduna

July 2, 2014 at 6:06 am

My Davido & Tiwa looking very nice,Davido love your songz keep it up

12. bukola

July 2, 2014 at 12:34 pm

I love these our representatives . But my favourite is Davido, I love his music so much.

13. dee myke oyibocha michael

July 2, 2014 at 11:09 pm

Wullup……to my niggas @iceprince and davido

14. omoteniola

July 3, 2014 at 5:13 am

Tiwa z looking xo cooool..luv ha much much…#Muah

15. L-GBAND

July 3, 2014 at 11:10 am

i see you davido is you boy L-GBAND NICE SWAGGS

16. L-GBAND

July 3, 2014 at 11:12 am

YOU FINE PASS WIZKID BELIEVE ME DAVIDO YOU ARE A SUCCESS BOY WITH SUCCESS SWAG L-GBAND ON THE MATER……FB ME LARRY GIWA CALL ME FOR SHOW 0N THIS NUM 08134178669

17. L-GBAND