Music

Ciara is a Pretty Bride-to-Be on “Brides” Magazine’s Style Issue

BellaNaija.com

Ciara - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
The future Mrs Future looks lovely on the cover of Brides Magazine’s August/September 2014 issue.

Ciara and rapper fiancé who recently welcomed their first child together, flashes her white pearls on the cover while rocking an embroidered Chantilly lace Reem Acra dress, clutching a bouquet of roses and flashing her 15-carat diamond engagement ring.

Inside the magazine, the “Body Party” singer is also seen in more bridal looks and speaks about Future, motherhood and wedding plans.

So what kind of dress does she plan on wearing for the big day? She says “My everyday style is what I call ‘tomboy chic. But for my wedding, I’m going to do elegance with a little edge.”On if she knew Future was the man she would marry, she says “Very early on. He came with something that I’d never felt before: the true presence of a man.”

1. iloveciara

July 1, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Loveeeeeeeeee this cover!
    Ciara looks fresh. Those boobies look extra big tho. LOL. Mummy Tinz

2. anita

July 1, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Lovelyyyyyy.muaaah

3. fo

July 1, 2014 at 7:44 pm

i’m an avid reader on bella naija. I’m highly disappointed with this new look. it is not fresh. It’s actually going to stop me from reading. too many things going on.

• skittles

July 1, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I actually LOVEEEE the new look. So fresh and so easy. To each his own sha. Looking forward to the mobile version

4. slimbabe

July 1, 2014 at 7:53 pm

She looks really pretty. Tres belle

5. slimbabe

July 1, 2014 at 7:54 pm

FYI Love the new look BellaNaija MUAHHHH

6. Fabulicious

July 1, 2014 at 8:13 pm

BN, I hope you guys are still working on your website because this new look is giving me headache,There’s so much going on*wipes sweat*

7. keisha 2

July 1, 2014 at 8:45 pm

This is unrelated, but BN I prefer the previous site layout. This layout is just basic, nothing special about it. It’s either you guys improve on the other layout r go back to it, period. not liking this atall and i’m saying this with the uttermost care and sincerity. #constructivecriticism

8. fatima

July 1, 2014 at 8:52 pm

Ciara looks so serene and beautiful. I am glad Future and baby Future have brought her happiness. I hope the relationship lasts.

Bella I loveeeeeee the new look so much. It is really lovely.

9. TC

July 1, 2014 at 11:51 pm

One man’s food is another man’s poison. But really BN dis new look of your website took u guys some steps backwards. It’s like am using those olden days computer. The other look is fresher nd fun dis is not atall. It’s like u pple became d strict dad with d mean look. Lol. Am a faithful reader of dis blog for years now but av never commented on anything atall dis is my 1st. So ring me a bell or pour me a glass of wine or smtin. ..lol. love u guys tho. Would surely feature on BN one day…soonest to be precise. Much love to d whole team! God bless. Xoxoxo

10. supercute diamond