News

Doyin Okupe: Jonathan isn’t Clueless, He is the Most Achieved President

BellaNaija.com

Jonathan - May 2014 - BellaNaija.co 02 (1)
Doyin Okupe, the Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, is shutting down naysayers who call the commander-in-chief “clueless”.

He also stressed that President Jonathan has achieved more than any president in the history of Nigeria. Doyin Okupe took to his official Twitter account to make the declaration.

Doyin Okupe - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com

Okupe also asked if Minister of Finance and Coordinator of the Economy Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Minister of Agriculture Akin Adesina, Minister of Works Mike Onolomeme, Director-General, Budget Office Bright Okogwu and FCT Minister Bala Mohammed, are all clueless as well?

1. Warri Babe

June 2, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Okupe should shut the hell up!!!! This guy is just a disgrace, all the rubbish he said on ‘BBC Hardtalk’ just shows his level of rascality and ignorance #hiss. I’m done with this government finally, it’s just difficult to ignore such irritating utterances >>>>>>>>>>>>#Btw, he needs some serious training on public speaking and presentation #extremelypoor

• Tincan

June 3, 2014 at 10:08 am

Soooooo agree. Was watching the interview on BBC Hardtalk this morning and he came across as being arrogant and wanting to prove that he would not be caught out by Stephen, it was pretty disgusting. If Pres. Jon is truly the most achieving president Nigeria has had, how comes Nigerians don’t know or feel it. Why is it only his cabinet members who think so?

2. Wale

June 2, 2014 at 10:41 pm

Uncle Doyin-sorry but YES! They are all clueless and corrupt. There is no honor among thieves.

3. Very Concerned

June 2, 2014 at 11:23 pm

Doyin Okupe how do you wake up from sleep each day knowing that you are deliberately misleading and misinforming a nation that has over 160 million people just to suit your selfish interest and feed your greed? Everyone in Nigeria knows that you lack integrity and self respect. Please do Nigerians the favour of keeping quiet. We know you are for the highest benefactor but to look 160 million Nigerians in eye (sorry meant hide under social media) and say that clumsy, clueless and ignorant Jonathan is Nigeria’s most achieved president is an unforgivable abomination. Nigerians wish you and your household a million fold of Jonathan and so it shall be on your generation as you have claimed Jonathan to be the best thing that happened to you. Doyin Okupe do you fear God at all?

4. Idak

June 3, 2014 at 3:10 am

I respect men like these who lie without blinking. They never surprise me.

• www.blogsvila.blogspot.com

June 3, 2014 at 9:33 am

LOL…i wonder how much he was paid…or better still the position he is hoping they end up giving him…SMH!

• Bleed Blue

June 3, 2014 at 10:11 am

Idak you have no idea.

At the risk of being a traitor, I have to say that this man is a close family friend and his love for material wealth has taken away every ounce of integrity from his soul.

I remember listening to him speak in our living room one day and I was on the verge of asking “Uncle Doyin, please why do you always sound so ignorant?”.
      Trying to reason with him is no easy feat, I tell you.

• Thatgidigirl

June 3, 2014 at 11:32 am

You should have asked him, because i’m wondering same.

• jcsgrl

June 3, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Aww was just commenting on missing you on a previous post…make una no dey disappear like that o.
      On relating to Doyin, gosh sometimes we don’t have a say in the people we have as family huh? Btw him and Reno the bulldog, I just smh.

5. jojo

June 3, 2014 at 3:30 am

really? We missed the milestones.

6. SOLO ACT

June 3, 2014 at 3:47 am

excuse me but 230+ girls are missing and the president has done nothing about it. its been over a month! almost two and there is still no progress! wow! DOYIN OKUPE must be collecting bribe from the president. nigerian office is just a place where people collect bribe! African men are soo Greedy. they cant even see that this continent is a wash and shame!! u are all soo stupid!! and ignorant. it is until white people come back and take you as SLAVES thats when you would wake up! when u have chains around your neck!! we dont even have stable electricity!! how many of you have gone 6 months straight in nigeria with electricity? i bet NONE! rubbish i am sick of Africans

7. bobo

June 3, 2014 at 4:46 am

GEJ is the worst, most clueless and most corrupt president the country ever had. I mean… this was supposed to be Nigeria’s savior

8. Froyo

June 3, 2014 at 7:24 am

I just cant shake off the feeling that this toad must have really bad halitosis.

9. bright niggaress

June 3, 2014 at 7:50 am

Look at his yeye face.. overweight bastard!
    I just hope boko haram will bomb and kidnap ‘the right people’ like this idiot and his cohorts.

10. "The Authentic Sunshine"

June 3, 2014 at 9:18 am

Oh dearest father in heaven, bless me with that magic wand. There are people I want to waive it at and turn to big fat fishes. How dare people think nonsensical in their idiotic minds then come out in the open and spill? Corruption is deeply seethed and lawlessness is the order of the day, that’s how?????
    I feel personally violated by Jonathan regime. I rooted for him, cried with excitement when the election was going in his favour. My poor mum who has never voted, went for him. He was my last hope for Nigeria. Sighs……….
    I love my country and my country people. God help us.

11. Edosa

June 3, 2014 at 10:01 am

Doyin Okupe needs to be sectioned under the mental health act. He clearly has lost his marbles. Either that or he’s a giant comedian.

• Ada Nnewi

June 3, 2014 at 10:30 am

I couldn’t agree more!

12. D

June 3, 2014 at 11:12 am

He is actually the clueless one. “For lack of wise guidance a nation falls, but with many advisers there is victory.” (Proverbs 11:14)

13. @edDREAMZ

June 3, 2014 at 11:56 am

Were person dey work na there him dey chop na it make them call am workchop…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

14. Dr Eihuri

August 19, 2014 at 9:33 am

What justifiable reason(s) did we have for voting him in? He is clueless, dumb, need I say ugly,and susceptible to deception by sycophants . Fortunately we have another chance to right our wrongs.2015