Style

Iris Sahhara Henson to Represent Nigeria at Transgender Pageant in Philippines

Iris Sahhara Henson - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 01
Nigerian transgender Iris Sahhara Henson, often referred to as Miss Sahhara, has announced that she will be representing Nigeria at a transgender pageant – Super Sireyna in the Philippines.

Miss Sahhara says the pageant is to show their creativity and inner beauty. She recently unveiled promo photos.
Iris Sahhara Henson - July 2014 - BN Events - BellaNaija.com 02

1. Sisi

July 8, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Work it girrrrrl!!!! *snaps fingers, wiggle hips and walks away*

• Mz Socially Awkward...

July 8, 2014 at 5:13 pm

hahaha! You’re so wrong for that… 🙂

2. tunmi

July 8, 2014 at 2:09 pm

Good luck to her, I just would prefer a more indigenous look. Do away with the blonde weaves and blue eyes and stand out with your tribe’s culture…No one can be Nigerian more than Nigerians

3. ay

July 8, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Do away with the blonde weaves and blue eyes and stand out with your tribe’s culture… sadly everrrrrrrything is fake !!!

4. Thatgidigirl

July 8, 2014 at 3:24 pm

After bashing naija left and right? Thought she hated the country?

• lola

July 8, 2014 at 8:22 pm

abi o

5. biols

July 8, 2014 at 3:24 pm

One question did they use biro to draw her eye brows?

• Igbeyinadun

July 8, 2014 at 4:52 pm

LOL!!! I dey wonder too ooo.

• Anon

July 9, 2014 at 10:21 am

Ha! Ha!!

6. CeeCee

July 8, 2014 at 3:40 pm

I wish we would stop encouraging him to be honest.

7. nd

July 8, 2014 at 4:00 pm

hw i wish people will stop encouraging such rubbish him/she is faking. are u telling me God is not in his right senses when he created u a man?

8. Ada

July 8, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Rubbish!

9. @edDREAMZ

July 8, 2014 at 5:54 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    I dont see the need of this competition though believe me…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. preston

July 8, 2014 at 7:48 pm

I read this, Seriously ?
    I am not going to hate or judge him/her. She looks pretty by the way. When I wasn’t smoking I hated people who smoke…I condemned them…said they will die and rot in hell..but look at me today I enjoy smoking and consider it a way of life no biggie.I am sure she’s more better than some of u who will come here to judge her. whatever path anybody chooses to follow,leave them! It aint your life. its a shame religion has taught so many Nigerians to hate..God said this, God said dt.your body is the temple of God and all those sorts of rubbish quotes. And some primitive people would soon post comments of how she will account for what she did on the last day..seriously? Why is God so interested in judging and punishing those who didn’t do what was written in the bible by some old wicked illitrates who called themselves servants of one sky daddy?..be you gay,,homo,transgender,straight,bisexual or you don’t have sex at all,it is your life! Nobody’s business..and obviously,,God shouldn’t be concerned…let him go and find ways of fighting boko if he is dt powerful…and I am sure he is watching those boko guys as they have anal sex with our girls..he must be enjoying it..if not,,why hasn’t he killed them..lol.*whats going on?*

• amebo

July 10, 2014 at 10:37 pm

funny, i knew someone that use to think like u, when a serious calamity befell him, he was running from church to mosque etc. why he remebered the possibility of GOD at that time is obvious. may God forgive us all. smh

• tasha

July 19, 2014 at 7:37 pm

May God have mercy upon you…its clear ur hurt but becareful not bring damnation on urself jus for loose talk ok….

11. laila

July 8, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Good luck. Wish you happiness.

12. Sassy

July 8, 2014 at 11:43 pm

May God have mercy on you and pardon your blasphemies. Amen.

13. ao

July 9, 2014 at 12:19 am

Who asked him to represent Nigeria in this type of event? Hot mess.

14. ama

July 11, 2014 at 10:41 am

infact u are a very big fool