Music

Read Tiwa Savage husband Tee Billz’ Reflective Birthday Message

BellaNaija.com

Tiwa Savage Traditional Wedding, Tee Billz, TJ Balogun, BellaNaija1-14

Today is Tunji “Tee Billz” Balogun‘s birthday. The husband of Nigerian music superstar Tiwa Savage took to instagram to celebrate his big day with these reflective words.

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you…..AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD

His wife, Tiwa kept it short and sweet on her page with a photo of her husband accompanied by 3 heart signs.

1. Changing Faces

September 26, 2014 at 6:18 pm

Nice… happy bday to him

• Changing Faces

September 26, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Meanwhile what’s this gist that they’re getting divorced? His statement seems a bit odd, like something is missing; not acknowledging Tiwa. Also no lovey dovey message from Tiwa? I pray for their sakes it’s not true. Cold dey catch me, I really pray it’s not true… Jesus take the wheel

• Bella

December 2, 2014 at 2:25 pm

Who cares if they want to divorce, Tiwa is not be behaving like a Nigerian home grown woman! She wants to copy Beyoncé by dressing like a prostitute. Please Stop putting the Balogun family name into disrepute. We are tired of seeing the nakedness of married women in Africa.

2. bruno

September 26, 2014 at 6:23 pm

Fire your stylist.

3. ChelizRuby.

September 26, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Happy birthday to him.

4. http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

September 26, 2014 at 7:10 pm

This is quiet heart warming and a good prayer. Amen! Amen!! and Amen!!!

5. Tunde J

September 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Nice ! other blogs are reporting them separating. happy to see it might be fake news

6. Omolols

September 26, 2014 at 7:22 pm

With all the drama going on with their marriage, God help them o! Truth will sha come out soon

7. Tosin

September 26, 2014 at 8:23 pm

Happy birthday bro.

8. Anon

September 26, 2014 at 8:49 pm

Nice! Scorch those rumours.

9. Chacha

September 26, 2014 at 9:59 pm

This one that cheats on her without sending. Even tried to talk to my friend. Kai. lol.

10. Sheena Rumble

September 26, 2014 at 10:02 pm

These two attention seekers. I can bet you that they put out that rumor themselves. I noticed they try so hard to imitate the jay-bey image…..maybe they are just trying to start a buzz.

11. ha

September 26, 2014 at 10:22 pm

FACE YOUR LIFE!!!

12. Oli

September 26, 2014 at 10:22 pm

Nigerian celebs playing with our intelligence again. Anybody that follows both Tiwa and Tee Billz will know how much they both worship Beyoncé and Jay Z. They are the self belived power couple in Nigeria and this is just following in jay bey step to get the media to talk about them too by giving the impression that the love is no longer strong . It will bring popularity and relevance to what they are about. I stopped believing in celeb news and story since the case about Goldie(she was married and no one knew and we were all believing that she was with a guy from bba only all because of publicity).This is just to get us talking. I think it is high time we have proper paparazzi in Nigeria, that will investigate properly before posting a story. P.s They might be performing their conjugal rights while we are speculating.

• nene

September 27, 2014 at 12:59 pm

gbam!

13. Mousey

September 26, 2014 at 10:28 pm

….after he got the side-chic pregnant…oopsie!

• khaleesi

September 27, 2014 at 6:15 pm

please. i want more info. i know he alraedy has two children from two women (i believe). are you saying there’ s a 3rd

14. @edDREAMZ

September 26, 2014 at 10:50 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Hbd to him and if they really want to seperate then i wish them happy seperation……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

15. Que

September 27, 2014 at 1:30 am

Not a Tiwa fan, I dont care bout her music or statements, but I luv their luv, and I’m not buying the trouble rumors…. pple should free them abeg.

16. sk

September 27, 2014 at 2:58 am

Tiwa’s message wasn’t genuine!!! She plagiarized (copying someone else’s exact words). Kindly visit this webpage to confirm thenigerianvoice.com/news/143216/50/birthday-wishes-i-thank-god-and-you-my-friends.html
    Why didn’t she come up with her own words, that way it would be original and truly genuine to her husband. Shallow thinking!!!

• Joyce

September 29, 2014 at 5:22 am

Are u surprised? A singer that copies another singer’s dance moves/steps can copy anything.

17. Ruth

September 27, 2014 at 4:06 am

It’s a good prayer but it sounds odd. This relationship started off shakey and might end shakey. I think, he saw an opportunity to make money with Tiwa. It was business for him, and love for her. Two wrong pages. I wish them the best. I hope they work it out.

18. Ib

September 27, 2014 at 6:13 am

BN I see what you did there. Nicely done.

• british/naija

September 28, 2014 at 11:26 am

Thank you!!!…I thought it was just me who noticed what they’ve just done. Causing controversy under subtle article!

Check out tetrinasdiary.blogspot.co.uk

19. mulikat

September 27, 2014 at 8:36 am

Tiwa or any other woman,marry a man with kids plus ex,dont let him control ur money,seperate relationship from business,cos if things dont walk out fine, u dont see ur acct red .after all nollywood should learn from funke marriage to area boy,with kids and wivies,spend over 20 million naira on marraige that last for 2 months.

20. i no send

September 27, 2014 at 1:53 pm

why do people bother with big costly nuptials?? the marriage is a whole other ball game

21. mamamia

September 27, 2014 at 7:36 pm

All you mentioning Jay &Bee should know a proper Naija woman has no biz playing with her marriage. To most, Marriage is a woman’s identity. If they really wanted to be the jay & bee of Africa, they should have kept the wedding a secret as well. I hope all is well with them sha even though I ain’t a fan of either. ..

22. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

September 27, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Bella Bella! Kai! I like how you posted this. Very ‘professional’. Looool

23. jummanji

September 27, 2014 at 10:37 pm

marriage, a institution created and ordained by God has now turned into, guguru and epa…….May God intervene….

24. candylips

September 29, 2014 at 11:42 am

i heard TBLIZZ got someone pregnant….