News

Denmark to Ban Human Sex with Animals because Animals can’t Give Permission

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Denmark is making plans to outlaw sex with animals. And one of the reasons the country’s agriculture minister gave was that animals are not able to give human’s permission to engage in sexual activity with them.

According to Metro UK, The minister, Dan Jørgensen, said:

“I have decided that we should ban sex with animals.

That is happening for numerous reasons. The most important is that in the vast majority of cases it is an attack against the animals.

And under all circumstances, any doubts about it should go to the animals’ benefit. They naturally cannot say no to going along with it. Therefore it should be banned.”

Denmark has reportedly experienced a growth in animal sex tourism. It is hoped that the ban will help curb stem this growth.

A survey was conducted in the country to get people’s views on the matter. 67 percent of people agreed with the ban.

Photo Credit: Photodeti/Dreamstime.com

1. Doxa

October 17, 2014 at 12:20 pm

Animal sex tourism?! #Endtimes

2. Jhaye

October 17, 2014 at 12:38 pm

The world is definitely coming to an end…….hiaann?? Human being don finish abi, na only dog remain to sleep with? Father Lord have mercy on your children who have apparently lost all common sense. To actually make it a law shows how rampant it must be…………….Chineke!!!

3. Loulou

October 17, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Hian! Strange happenings everyday, Animal sex tourism?????? Lord please help us o

4. spoonfullofsugar

October 17, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Can I throw up now?

• ao

October 17, 2014 at 2:33 pm

Please do. I just finished throwing up myself.

• omoibo

October 18, 2014 at 12:51 am

Permission granted! Let the barfing begin

5. baboushka

October 17, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Why am I not surprised? Those Europeans especially the Scandinavians, Germans, Dutch are one freaky lot! I can give you stories for days about their sexcapades but seeing as BN is not and erotica blog let me keep my mouth shout.

• Lola!!

October 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm

Europeans are not the only people that sleep with animals. There was a story about a man who raped a hen in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria recently. Just because Africans don’t do ‘kinky’ openly under the guise of cultural hypocrisy don’t mean we’re saints.

• Stef

October 20, 2014 at 8:04 am

Excuse me ma’m point here is that it is rampant in Europe…no one said it doesn’t happen in Nigeria or any other country…Many thanks.

6. Enyc

October 17, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Wetin person no go hear.

7. baboushka

October 17, 2014 at 1:38 pm

Why am I not surprised? Those Europeans especially the Scandinavians, Germans, Dutch are one freaky lot! I can give you stories for days about their sexcapades but seeing as BN is not and erotica blog let me keep my mouth shut.

8. love

October 17, 2014 at 2:22 pm

BN thank for making laugh after a tough anatomy exam. thank u

9. itsAJ

October 17, 2014 at 2:24 pm

checked it up, apparently there’s a word for that Beastiality, I’m saddened.

10. ethel

October 17, 2014 at 2:38 pm

na wa oo..only 67percent?this na wetin 101percent pple suppose agree on without second tot.that’s animal rape.and there should be a prison sentence attach to it.God forgive us,humans have lost it all.

11. papermoon

October 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm

sex with what!!! they are now thinking of banning it!!!! meaning it is permitted as we read!!!! sorry i sound judgemental but i cant help it.

12. Adelaide

October 17, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Wait! Hold up! so they were sleeping with animals before? Wawu!!!

13. TANTRA

October 17, 2014 at 3:43 pm

A dog should be able to bite off the organs or sensitive parts of its abuser. Why the sudden love for animals? These people should not allow God to end this world, cos me, I never enjoy finish o.

14. Fatimah

October 17, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Crazy world. Ban sleeping with animals? Like TF are you doing sleeping with animals? Who are these people? I don’t even have the mental capability to view/think about any animal that sort of way or maybe we have limited animals in Nigeria.

Horse, dog, goat, lion, elephant or chicken? I can’t even process this.

15. AVID BLOG READER

October 17, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Animal Sex tourism????? This free will that God gave us is our ultimate downfall!

16. UB40

October 17, 2014 at 4:12 pm

well I think this is to be expected given the fact that the west so openly embraced and legalized same sex marriages, when u tire of humans the next port of call will definitely be animals, and am sure in a very short while they’ll begin to call for legalized marriages between humans and animals. all I can say is that DIARISGOD ooh.

17. xtsy

October 17, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Its a free world
    You were born this way
    Live and let live
    Judge not
    There will soon be an appearance of research to prove that some animals have a sexual preference for humans.
    #reprobatemindedlot#

18. theophilus ukwumaka

October 17, 2014 at 7:19 pm

The thought of it sounds very disgusting.

19. theophilus ukwumaka

October 17, 2014 at 7:23 pm

I couldn’t just think straight . Its so bad that it affected my first comment. What is this world turning into? May God help us.

20. lol

October 17, 2014 at 8:05 pm

The illustration pictures are the wrong kind of animals????? I remember when I was 14 and my classmate told me about documentaries of humans going to farm for large horse and bull organs….as well as there being a 19th century queen who was into it……strange things have been going on for a long time, internet is just exposing it to all of us!

21. Truthfulsoul

October 18, 2014 at 1:40 am

Again… Thin line between freedom and madness… And to think only 67% of the surveyed population agreed with the ban….Ok o!

22. Bruness

October 18, 2014 at 2:28 am

Xtsy go live ur life in Denmark. You re one of those who do atrocious things and hide under the umbrella of Judge not. Letshear your opinion if your child or sibling is exposed to such, then let’s know who’ll be doingthe sentencing… #mtcheww# live and let live my foot

• literarygenius

October 18, 2014 at 9:49 am

You obviously don’t understand satirical writing. Please re-read xtsys comment slowly and decipher the ‘hashtag’ at the end of the sentence.

23. Bola Odu

October 18, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Good move,it should be ban because its irritating and it is also the lack of fear of God Almighty for human being to involve in such useless act

24. truetalk

October 18, 2014 at 10:02 pm

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool #nuffsaid

25. chinco

October 19, 2014 at 12:50 pm

I’m still wondering why just 67percent… Meaning its a regular thing over there. I taya

26. Betty