Scoop

Wendy Williams Calls Tiny out for Lightening Her Eyes, Says “It’s like Bleaching Her Skin…It’s Self Hate”

Wendy Williams
A few days ago American rapper T.I’s wife Tiny confirmed that she had permanently coloured her eyes to a light grey as she had grown tired of wearing contact lenses (click here if you missed it).

With Tiny’s confession came a lot of backlash from her fans and her Instagram followers with a lot of people stating that it was unnecessary.

Well, talk show host Wendy Williams is known for her candour and she has called out Tiny on her talk show ‘The Wendy Williams Show’ while describing Tiny’s actions as a form of self-hate that can be likened to people who bleach their skin.

People on social media are however also coming for Wendy who has always been open about her breast implants and liposuction.

Watch her share her opinion (from the 11:20 mark)!

Skin bleaching has particularly been a hot topic this year with Cameroonian singer Dencia and Kenyan video vixen Vera Sidika getting most of the attention.

BNers – do you think that getting your eyes permanently coloured is on the same level with skin bleaching?

1. Don'tCare

October 30, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Biko, Wendy should STFU! Tiny’s eye color change is an early sign of mental distress but Wendy shouldn’t even judge. I mean, look at her; breast implants, lipo, hair color and even hair texture. But she’s judging about self hate..LOLZ. Okay

2. ayoshile

October 30, 2014 at 5:51 pm

There r tinz I can’t tamper with on my body,my eyes n my legs, they carry 2 wherever I’m going.

3. bruno

October 30, 2014 at 5:57 pm

changing the colour of your eyes is 100 times worse than skin bleaching.
    why would you want to temper with your eyes. if she goes blind that her business

many black people have self hatred due to slavery and what they see on tv. it is not real, all this celebs wear contact lens, push up bras and butt pads.

4. S!

October 30, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Please Wendy should take a seat
    She shouldn’t even open her mouth considering the fact that she still has breast implants in her. What’s the difference between what Tiny did and hers? It’s all plastic surgery boo.
    Take a nap while sitting too!

• BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

October 30, 2014 at 6:37 pm

I WAS JUST GOING TO SAY THAT O ‘S’. I’M NOT SAYING TINY IS CORRECT BUT WENDY NEEDS TO BE KICKED IN HER B’HIND……….SHE CAN BE VERY ANNOYING!

• Bella

October 31, 2014 at 9:59 am

[email protected] take a nap while sitting, you are harsh o but the truth is this, these Americans sef, the pressure to be the IT girl na too bahd o. Honestly is anyone left who is /or has no plastic in them at all. I mean c’on really? and how come all we read is the women doing all this and that, what are the American men doing to all these women to make them feel so insecure that by the time they turn around to face their wives in bed, you get a different woman every night, totally not the one you married? I mean ok I am all for the self preservation type and if you like change this or that but where does one draw the boundaries and for wendy to talk sef, abeg, she is one of the worst, I actually thought dis babe was once a dude sha! I feel sorry for all these people o, in the words of a famous J Cole song ” Love yourself Girl or NOBODY will”

5. ĈőünŁesş ōf ßæĺĺå

October 30, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Well, I think changing your eye colour is the same as getting butt implants, breast implants, etc..etc…bleaching ..mmmm..yep! Its in the same category. This is just a case of pot calling kettle black becuz I think the same cosmetic reasons Tiny changed her eye colour applies to d cosmetic reasons Wendy got her implants as well as ladies who bleach.

6. PEOPLE R FUNNY

October 30, 2014 at 6:17 pm

PEOPLE SURPRISE ME SOMETIMES…..THEY CALL HER UGLY,MISS PIGGIE AND ALL OTHER DEROGATORY NAMES AND SAME PEOPLE R ACTING ALL HOLIER THAN THOU ASKING WHY SHE DID THIS TO HERSELF????? REALLYY…..!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE (WE ALL DO) SIT BEHIND THEIR SCREENS INSULTING PEOPLE AND DEAMENING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH??
    CAN U IMAGINE BEING MARRIED TO A HANDSOME SUCCESSFUL RAPPER AND EVERYONE THINKS YOU DONT DESERVE HIM AND CALL YOU UGLY????? EVERYWHERE THIS WOMAN WENT,PEOPLE CALL HER UGLY…….YEARS AND YEARS!!!! C’MON PEOPLE…WE NEED TO DO BETTER!!!! INCLUDING MYSELF!!!!! TINY THIS WAS SO UNNECESSARY BUT HEY TO EACH ITS OWN

• i no send

October 30, 2014 at 7:29 pm

and your typing in caps because???…….

• esosa

October 31, 2014 at 12:52 pm

i taya !

7. Vanessa

October 30, 2014 at 6:21 pm

Scary stuff I must say, but Tiny is a grown up woman. According to my understanding, before you can have any medical procedure, your husband needs to sign the consent form. If it were somebody in their early twenties, their parents would have been worried.

8. LL

October 30, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Honestly speaking, whatever anybody wants to do with their body, that’s their business. As for Wendy’s statement, I can understand the liposuction part but breast implants??? What’s the difference between her breast implants and Tiny’s permanent eye color? This is a classic case of pot calling kettle black.

9. Oge m dey

October 30, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Unfortunately for Tiny, she looks even worse than before….

10. mrs chidukane

October 30, 2014 at 7:41 pm

She looks good with it. I pray others don’t follow suit cos I can see blindness in their future, lol

11. omilove

October 30, 2014 at 8:23 pm

There’s this popular saying that says”your eyes is your life”and with that why would she ever want to change herself and worse of all her eyes! Knowing pretty well of the dangers involved in it.I do aggree with wendy but she should also tone down the way she criticises people.

12. Que

October 30, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I havent seen this video yet, but my first tot was ‘…so says the woman with fake 65FF boobs, and constant facial and body reconstructions!….’.

Now let me watch….

13. Anonymous

October 30, 2014 at 10:14 pm

REALLY?!!!!!!BLOWING UP YOUR BOOBS,CHEEK BONES IMPLANTS ET,AL IS SELF LOVE @ WENDY .W. HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN SHOULD “PLEASE”CAST THE FIRST STONE. WENDY W. HAS NO RIGHT TO,TALK,JUDGE OR CONDEMN TINY. YOU ARE JUST AS GUILTY AS SHE IS. ARRANT RUBBISH!!!!!!!

14. Anonymous

October 30, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Please can we all learn to just appreciate ourselves as we are?! Haba! See how a young nigerian girl died in Thailand while getting butt implants. What is all this?! God knew what He was doing when He created us all different. Ladies not all men have the same taste o! Hmmmmm,it’s not worth it at all. You alter your image,you alter your destiny.

15. bookie

October 30, 2014 at 11:04 pm

wendy, well done oo. those that live in class house should not throw stones

16. bukky

October 31, 2014 at 12:55 am

Pot, meet kettle.

17. poison ivy

October 31, 2014 at 10:20 am

@bookie……..am guessing auto correct

18. jake ro

October 31, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I do not know what the noise is about.all these things are like mode for me.though , I never will do all that but, get real people, you do not have to hate yourself to do this type of thing.white people do more of this things more than other races yet I see no one talking rubbish about them.but when a black person does it, the news is , she or he hates him or herself..lets learn tosee these things as the cloth and shoes we wear and can be chaned if we wish.my only consern—-make sure it is safe.this type of thing has been happening in asia for a while, and just like nigeria people were complaining but now, even grandpa’s does it and people do not look at it as before.the world is changing and we we all have to learn to adapt to it

19. sum1special

October 31, 2014 at 1:53 pm

she is really one to talk.

20. Zeal

October 31, 2014 at 6:41 pm

Na wah o. Tiny u bold sha! wish you all the best. I hope you have enough money somewhere to take care of you should you go blind as a result of this BOLDNESS.