Relationships

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Sends Loving Message to Peter Okoye as they celebrate their One Year Anniversary

BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-139Aww…Lola and Peter Okoye are celebrating their one year anniversary today and the couple took to their Instagram pages to share the most adorable messages with each other.

Peter Okoye first posted a picture of the two of them together and simply commented, What was,still is. #HappyAnniversary Cc @lolaomotayo

Lola Okoye also took to her page a few minutes ago and shared “Exactly a year today I married my best friend and lover. I still get butterflies in my stomach when I look at you. Our journey together has been an interesting one, despite some trying times we still remain dedicated to one another and still believe in our story. Your humility baffles me and this is why I love and respect you so much. If only the world knew how amazingly humble and kind you are. Thank you for always making me and your children a priority. I am dedicated to making you the happiest man on earth with wisdom from God. #HappyAnniversay my husband, my darling, my boo, my hot chocolate…I remain loyal to you always!”.

We wish them many many more years of happiness and love.

It feels just like yesterday that they had their fabulous wedding!

BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-202 BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-185 BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-175 BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-167 BellaNaija Peter PSquare Lola Omotayo Wedding AkinTayoTimi1-95

You can take a look at their special day and all the fab guests & performances at the event from last year here and also here for their traditional wedding.

1. Lulu

November 17, 2014 at 11:57 am

Awww i really respect a man who can block out any family interference and simply follow his heart. She also needs to just ignore the negativity and be happy,she said her piece now she should not acknowledge anymore nonsense, Ok silly question, are they legally married,I’m not sure how it works in naija,I’m guessing you can sign the certificate any time you please and don’t have to have a white wedding?

• Kini

November 17, 2014 at 2:17 pm

@ Lulu once a woman has been married traditionally she’s married. They might have signed off their single and bachelorhood in a court, it doesn’t have to be a public affair.

2. Ella

November 17, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Happy anniversary!

3. BellaNoire (www.bellanoireshop.com)

November 17, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Sweet…Happy Anniversary. Let us all be nice today

4. Ada Nnewi

November 17, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Happy Wedding Anniversary to them..May their marriage be full of Joy and Laughter!!!

5. Oma Oma

November 17, 2014 at 1:00 pm

Happy wedding anniversary to them!! God bless their marriage!!

6. MissyKissy

November 17, 2014 at 2:11 pm

Na waa oo See Bouncer for last pic :()
    HAppy ANniversary shaaaa

7. Akua

November 17, 2014 at 2:12 pm

They really do make a beautiful couple, and I love the fact that they are both standing up together for their marriage and happiness. Good for them. Happy anniversary and many more happy years together. What God has joined together, let no person put it asunder.

8. Lulu

November 17, 2014 at 2:30 pm

Thanks Kini 🙂

9. Author Unknown

November 17, 2014 at 2:49 pm

It still baffles me when couples take to social media to send anniversary and birthday greetings. Either they don’t they live together anymore, or they’re simply showing off to their “haters”. Anyhow, happy anniversary to you.

10. Efee

November 17, 2014 at 7:39 pm

@Author Unknown…there is nothing to be baffled over. It’s simply a reflection of the digital age we are in. Are you trying to suggest that if a couple give each other a shout-out via social media that they would not also do so personally?