Music

Charly Boy: I Think a Large Proportion of Pentecostal Pastors are Scammers, Some Mentally/Emotionally Unstable

Charly BoyMusic veteran Charles ‘Charly Boy’ Oputa is known for his controversial articles as well as his controversial photos and music.

In a new post on his Facebook page the music veteran shares his thoughts about religion and Pentecostalism.

Read:

I think that most unstable people are attracted to Pentecostalism because of its irrationality and it condones insane and inappropriate behavior such as screaming, shouting, running, wailing, hopping, and other such things where very troubled people could fit right in and indulge their theatrics for attention. Yes o.

I think a large proportion of Pentecostal pastors are scammers, some mentally/emotionally unstable, many of them half educated because there is no requirement for rigorous scholarship to become a Pentecostal pastor. I understand that the level of education one has is not a determinant of mental/emotional stability, and that intelligent people can also be unstable; I am just speaking in general terms and trends.

Don’t become a spiritual slave to a scam artiste. All the pastors use bible and their life experience as modem for everybody. An alarming trend is the high level of demand for money in place of grace and salvation for eternal life in heaven: everything is for here and now, so that the more money you give to God through his agent the better off you are and the closer to God you will be. There also seems to be a lot of idolatry and mental enslavement in this movement and it’s ripe for dissing by people who are true Christians.

Photo Credit: Facebook – Charles Oputa

1. Goldyn Gurl

February 27, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Religion has become a business in Nigeria, unfortunately. People use it to fleece poor and desperate congregants and often suspend the good judgment and independent thought that God endowed them with as creations of his Own image. Charley Boy makes some salient points.

• LILO

February 28, 2015 at 3:53 pm

You think Nigeria is bad? Wait till you see what these hungry pastors are turning the US to. I mean when a Pastor is now using another perons’s pastor and visa to come to the US, you know the greed for money is real. I mean what kind of gospel are you coming to preach so desperately that when they denied you visa, you had to use someone else’s pastor to come to NJ?

On Charly poy’s point about mentally unstable and emotionally sick people clogging churches…well think about it, can a church entice and scam normal people? No. They only prey on people with mad issues so those ones can feel a sense of support and in turn start funding the church and the Pastors. Etc.

The big name churches are even worse…omg. They need to ban them from the US. Kilode? These people are only growth driven …they are ready to send buses to mental Health homes, to recruit me member…all promising them that Jesus can cure dementia, bipolar, etc. when you now confront their members for wronging doing, they start to say ish like ” no one is perfect, he without sin, n attack the church, etc. shameful people

2. *Real* Nice Anon

February 27, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Totally agree. Most Nigerians are fanatical Christians who have a sheep mentality when it comes to God. Let’s not forget the artrocities the church of England has committed. Also, let’s not forget The Vatican/ Catholic church either.

• bosschick

February 27, 2015 at 8:04 pm

You started well and just missed the point with the last statement!!

• *Real* Nice Anon

February 28, 2015 at 6:00 am

LOL! Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you. If you’re a Catholic go back and read up on the history of the church starting from the Medici family. Then there’s a recent documentary on Netflix called “Secrets of the Vatican”. It is Frontline production. Let’s all stay well informed and serve God from our hearts without focusing too much on church doctrines.

• Sandi

February 28, 2015 at 10:19 am

Cattholicism is not Pentecostalism that this article is talking about. So you really did miss the point.
      And relying on hollywood that fights tooth and nail to get the Catholic church to accept homosexuality to teach you about the Catholic Church gets you comfortably in the camp that Charly Boy is talking about.
      Instead of relying on documentaries like ‘secrets of the vatican’ why don’t you go to the Vatican and find out those secrets yourself, because they libraries there are very open to the public. Maybe you will sttop with your conspiracy theories.
      You don’t even need to go to the Vatican, you can get these ‘secrets’ by reading Catholic books
      And you don’t know the definition of doctrine, if you think a person’s behaviour is doctrine

Btw I mistakenly liked your second post, BN please remove two likes from there, I thought I could unlike my like. Thanks

• Becca

February 28, 2015 at 2:20 pm

You totally overlooked the ‘Also’ ad joiner ‘real nice..’ used. to introduce Catholicism to the conversation.
      I suggest Sandi you read up on the history & intellectual foundations of the catholic faith.

3. @edDREAMZ

February 27, 2015 at 6:52 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Catholic church till i die…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• EllesarisEllendil

February 27, 2015 at 9:41 pm

“Fist Bump”

• bruno

February 28, 2015 at 3:13 pm

how many children does catholic rev fathers molest in a year.

the catholic church uses its influence and power to cover it up. catholics are just as bad.

lets not forget when catholics use to accuse women of witch craft and burn them to death.

so many of u are so foolish on this blog and u love to decieve yourselves.

4. jwezee

February 27, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Pls Tell me something I don’t know…Charly boy the attention seeker

5. anon

February 27, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Seriously oh, seriously! Just listening to one now and many ppl are sheepishly agreeing with him. Smh! I believe in God but I hate how people exploit others in the basis of his name

• Tolu

February 28, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Exactly. You will be exploited, taken advantage of and become a mental slave if you don’t know God from your heart. How many christians have read the Bible cover to cover from Genesis to Revelation. How many clearly hear the voice of God. How do you then tell the genuine from the fake.I have been a christian for 22years . If anything is said, I check it out thoroughly with the Holy Spirit ,the word and Godly counsel .if that is contrary, jump from Australia to the US and carry a mansion in your arms, aint moving. God is not as complicated as people have turned Him to be. Just seek His wisdom and knowledge all the way. You will know him better and have peace. His instructions were made very clear to Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses(Size and pattern of the tabernacle was described). Exodus 25 .Even Jesus spoke in clear terms to His own. He couldn’t have run His affairs accurately or discerned that the devil spoke through Peter if He didn’t have the Spirit of wisdom, understanding, counsel, might,spirit of knowledge,fear of God and knowledge of good and evil. (Isaiah 11:2) so the blame is upon you if you get duped. Run after the knoiwledge of God as if your life depends on it and you will be shocked at your discovery. In the book of Ephesians 4: 11. Christ himself gave some Apostles,prophets,evangelists, pastors and teachers to the church for the equipping of saints. Some christians have transferred their own responsibily in seeking and knowing God to Pastors. A lazy christian cannot thrive, this is because such a christian will not be able to recognize error and discern what the Spirit is saying to him specifically.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 1, 2015 at 11:28 pm

“Run after the knowledge of God as if your life depended on it…”

I like that. 🙂 Currently just read through the final books in Genesis (mainly the accounts of Jacob’s life and Joseph’s experiences) and this is what amazes me about the Bible – every time I think of reading a chapter or book that I’ve already read in the past, I’m frankly very lazy about it because I ask myself, “what’s the point? I know how that story ends, anyway”… but when I finally get round to doing it, bam! There’s a new lesson in it that never crossed my thoughts before.

God is continually speaking and always available to any one who wants to seek Him out for themselves.

6. Cynical

February 27, 2015 at 7:08 pm

This has really been on my mind o. How Nigerians have now become soooo blind and allow themselves to be manipulated by these ‘men of God’. If you hear some stories,you’ll be so shocked. They encourage you to believe that someone is responsible for your problems,that it was revealed to them…….where??who revealed.??Anyway,I really hope people will be more vigilant to these money making people who prey on people’s desperation. But when God will release his wrath on these pastors ehn……there’ll be no where to hide.

7. concerned

February 27, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Thing is, I am a Christian but I do not go to church because I feel as if the church today isn’t the church Jesus taught about. Back then, the church had no divisions. It was just the body of Christ: a group of believers who genuinely loved each other and applied the doctrines the way Jesus said they should be. But now, all that genuine hunger and thirst for God’s word is gone and church is all about money: money and people judging one another based on their own human standards and not God’s. Now instead of people to look to God and Jesus for approval, they look to their pastors and church elders forgetting that they are human and that the heart of man is desperately wicked.
    (Sigh) Me sef I think all these denominations should go away and we should all be one like we used to. No Catholic, no Methodist, No Pentecostal or anything. Because its these divisions bringing about all these problems in Christianity. And if only Christians would work towards pleasing God and God only instead of man, there wouldn’t be so much hypocrisy in the church.Anyway…wishful thinking

• Carliforniabawlar

February 28, 2015 at 10:19 am

I actually attend a congregration that’s modeled after the first churches. They are called ‘Local Churches’. So you know how in the New Testament we had ‘The Church in Corinth’ or ‘The Church in Rome’….we also now have The Church in….say Manhattan, Dallas, Accra, Lagos…all the way to localities in China and Brazil.
      No pastors, no Papa and Mama, no sow a seed for prayers…No BS. If a brother or sister is in need, we give directly towards the need. Anywhere you go and there is a church, You are welcomed into the area and even the homes of other believers. I can say I have grown to love and know the beauty of the Church of Christ over the last couple of years….Christ didn’t establish his body for all this drama that we have going on mehn! All most Christians know how to do now is scream amen…no relationship with Christ, not to mention other believers.
      May the Lord recover his children from the shackles of organized and disorganized religion!

• African Story Tellers

February 28, 2015 at 1:47 pm

Amen! And again, I say…..Amen!!

• Becca

February 28, 2015 at 2:23 pm

If it is modeled after the first churches/early christian faith, does your church preach monogamy? Because the early Christians were polygamous, monogamy was forced on them by the Romans when they diluted the Christianity.

• Carliforniabawlar

February 28, 2015 at 6:30 pm

Well, I don’t know were you got your history from….but if the early Church condoned polygamy, it may have been due to the fact that a lot of homes were already polygamous before the gospel got them. It’s the same as how the early Anglican church in Nigeria condoned polygamy. Our grandparents were ‘allowed’ to have their many wives, and discouraged from taking more. If a young man wants to marry another wife now see if the Reverend would not sama his face…lol.
      Nowhere in the world, not now, and definitely not in the Bible times has polygamy resulted in anything good, take Abraham for example…also not in one portion of the Bible did God ever instruct anyone to take a second wife. Why anyone would think it is of the Lord is beyond me. All those LDS-like cults that use patriarchal laws to brainwash women and encourage polygamy and pedophilia are what I called them, cults!
      Let the Holy Spirit guide and persuade you toward things that are holy and are beneficial to your Spirit-man my dear…

• Yinksy

March 1, 2015 at 9:05 am

Please could you give me the address of a “local church ” in Lagos Island. I heard about these churches but couldn’t locate one around where I live. Thanks very much

• Sandi

February 28, 2015 at 10:22 am

What if I told you that the term Catholic is not actually a denomination but rather one of the description of Jesus’ Church? The others are denominations because they denominated from the Catholic Church 🙂

But we’re not here for that. So carry on…’

• Asbilly

March 2, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Yes, the Catholic church you talk about is the universal church, but don’t forget that what people call the Catholic church today is the Roman Catholic Church which is also a denomination.

8. Ndubuisi

February 27, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I agree with Charlie boy 100% if this run for president in Nigeria i will vote for him. I love his open mindedness and forward thinking.

9. EllesarisEllendil

February 27, 2015 at 8:08 pm

One of the main reason Martin Luther(Father of Protestants) broke away from the Catholic Church was the policy of selling forgiveness for Money. These days you have Protestant Pastors basing their entire religion on Money…………………the Irony.
    In my opinion Monks are the only people that should preach, if you conveniently forget where Jesus said “Take nothing for your journey, neither a staff, nor a bag, nor bread, nor money; and do not even have two tunics apiece. “.
    Be cruising in your private jet enjoying tax free lifestyle while claiming to follow a Man that had nowhere to lay his head.

• Pipi

February 28, 2015 at 7:59 am

Thank you! They would be comparing themselves with kings in the bible instead of prophets and the apostles…. Show me one rich preacher in the bible please show me!! Even David that was after God’s heart had a preacher Nathan, if Nathan was today’s pastors you think he would have been able to correct David when he killed Bathsheba’s husband and slept with her! Money for block him mouth!! Let me see one of this rich pastors that can call out the president!!

10. Natural girl

February 27, 2015 at 8:19 pm

I agree with charley boy on this. A lot of brain washing going on. Smh

11. bruno

February 27, 2015 at 8:48 pm

na today. nigerian pastors are the biggest scammers and fraudsters in the world.

tb joshua doesn’t even know how to speak good english. gbaguan in every sentence he makes. smh I have watched some video were he is performing fake deliverances. he’s English is so poor like mama peace.

or is it oyedepo. who was slapping an underage girl and shouting at her, saying “do u know who I am” . everybody in nigeria is talking about domestic violence against women cause its the reigning thing but not once have they referenced oyedepo slapping that girl. nigerians are not serious. the way this so called bishop carries himself, as if he is god who created heaven and earth. let’s not forget he’s 180 million dollars and 3 private jets. scammer oshi lets not forget he was ban from entering the uk. lol

what pains me the most is, nigerians will keep giving these pastors money thru tithe and offerings, the pastors are using the money on their lavish life styles. pastors buying hummer jeeps here and there and some of their mumu memebers will be saying it is god that blessed them blah blah blah, I tap into his blessing.

nigerians need a wake up call.

• miss T

February 28, 2015 at 12:39 am

Bruno u’ve spoken well this time. Straight to de point!

• chi-e-z

February 28, 2015 at 1:47 am

lol I haff died @TB Joshua comment

• LILO

February 28, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Oyedepo and all his accomplice a.k.a pastors are hungry thieves. Shame on winner’s chapel and there love for money. Every member that has challenged their finances gets threaten with curse-like, diabolical-like retorts. This lousy church preaches God and bible …but when you confront them , they switch around and say ish like people who challenge this church will die in 7 days or no one bad mouths oyedepo and goes scot-free. Haba? If you want to do rituals, do it. If you want to serve God, serve but don’t do God and mammon ok? Confused mofos running wild from NJ to Los Angeles.

• When?

February 28, 2015 at 9:52 pm

Dear Bruno, You speak so well and have not molested anyone. Are you perfect? How many people have been blessed through you. I cannot speak for any man of God because I only see what I want to see and what I am shown but God judges the heart. He sees these men better than we do. He knows their hearts and motives and he will judge their works. So why should I bother my head about them? Why should I loose focus of my race and be looking at other runners. This God Will not judge any pastor unjustly. I trust this God not any pastor, prophet, apostle…God has blessed me through different channels, okada riders, meat sellers, drunks, prophets, apostles, liars, aristos, Brunos, Charlie boys e.tc. Let us FOCUS on GOD All these are just distractions.

12. Anonymous

February 27, 2015 at 9:21 pm

@ mentally unstable LOL! Charly MAN oops BOY. You are one to talk. Seriously?……… puleazzzzzz. Do,remove the log in your eyes before you see the speck in others.

• nwanyi na aga aga

March 2, 2015 at 1:03 pm

Why is it that crazy people are quick to call other people crazy. Anyway charly boy just like your crazy voodoo moves re endearing to some people. That is the way the pentecostal preaching shouting etc is endearing to some people. Live and let live..

13. Imani

February 27, 2015 at 10:00 pm

These pastors, not all though. It’s really sad that the people who are supposed to help us “Pastors” are the ones killing us softly. I mean, one thing i know for sure is that the bible is there for us to read and educate ourselves. The extortion part is so real, when you tell pastors to pray with you, the first thing they’ll tell you to do is “Sow a seed”. I don’t mind a pastor praying for me or with me if need be, but some people have made it a point of duty to have 10 phone numbers from different pastors on their phones, so that when one pastor’s prayer doesn’t work fast enough, they move to the next one, like God is on auto speed dial or something. He’s right there, pray to Him and He’ll hear you, He always does.

14. NaijaPikin

February 27, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Agree 100%. so many similarities with cults. Memebers following blindl;ly, worshipping the pastor rather than God.

15. Sunshine

February 27, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Charlie boy, it takes one crazy person to know another.

• LILO

February 28, 2015 at 4:00 pm

But has charley boy used his craziness to extort or scam anyone?

16. nnenne

February 27, 2015 at 11:10 pm

I have always believed that there is something greater than us. It doesn’t matter what you call him/her. Of course every one is entitled to believe in whatsoever they choose.
    For me, I believe in God through Chris in the Catholic Church but I go to church with one eye open! !
    No one is going to pull any nonsense on me.
    Love your neighbor as yourself and love God. That’s the key.

17. chi-e-z

February 28, 2015 at 1:39 am

While in school in another city, I changed my routine of going to white baptist church that began at 7am and ended 8 am only to enter Nigerin church as soon as I entered I couldn’t run away so I decided to worship with them only for me to be called up for prayers as a visitor… That’s how pastor started holy ghost fire prayer for me about sleeping with married men etc trying to push me to fall funny thing is I had just lost my virginity to my fiance [ at time] that week who was young like and never married …so where did married men come from na so pastor after church tried to collect my number needless to say last time worshipping there lol and I’m an omo pastor but ask me if I know last time I’ve gone to a church building Nigerian people/churches are just a special breed of crazy hvin naija congregation as a child really made me dislike churches doubt I can ever return back to any Nigerian/African church. I don’t trust black Buddhist either though, always those dumb trying to theorize things kinds of black/africans become Buddhists. I like numbers nd answers I’m just naturally too practical for spiritual discourse it’s waste of time to me just like some people just have a hard time understanding math that’s how spiritual discourse is for me.My dad used to get frustrated cause I’d always ask him questions cause I could never understand the bible. I think he just figured there’s no hope for me I’ll just end up by chance in hell or heaven lol 😀

• BN lover

February 28, 2015 at 6:48 am

Sweetie u don’t need a church to go to heaven…….u just need to be holy like ur father in heaven is holy…..and that is really simple….love ur neighbors as u love urself,help d needy and lead a happy life.

• Bravo

February 28, 2015 at 10:51 am

Lol…actually no. That’s all works and the bible says by no works shall anyman see God. You need to be born again meaning verbally asking Jesus to be your lord and saviour , have a heart for God and then be Christlike with the fear if God. Everything you do should naturally follow. True peace comes from this. I am not an avid church goer myself neither am I fanatical about religion but I’m a follower of Christ and his word and I’m at peace with myself.

• Bobosteke and Lara Bian

February 28, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Forgive me if my comment is too forward, but that is a chance you do not want to take.

• Nkechi

February 28, 2015 at 5:07 pm

That Pastor was not hearing accurately from the Spirit but he could discern vaguely that you were doing something or had done something reserved by God for married people. Spiritual things can be slippery. Maybe he couldn’t properly articulate it from the Spirit rheme and before someone descends upon me like the recent snow in Georgia, I am not judging, just explaining what might have happened.

18. jennifer

February 28, 2015 at 10:41 am

@charly boy in one word NICE @ Bruno spoke well for the first time..
    Nigeria and their craze for religion, rather what is happening is still happening..ONLY GOD CAN HAVE MERCY ON US..

19. franciis

February 28, 2015 at 1:15 pm

you can do whatever you like with your money, why so much attack on the church ? The same way some like going to club houses and spend their money, so do others enjoy going to church and part with their money. It is a matter of understanding. If one is not blessed, he will definitely not return back to such church.. For me, the church is a place to be , since you will never be told in the church to go on suscide mission to kill fellow human being.

• Tomi

February 28, 2015 at 5:00 pm

I think the issue sometimes is wrong churching. You can part with money out of hypnothism or emotions and you can because you were absolutely blessed, gave God from your heart or God himself genuinely told you to give. Some people always meet the wrong people ever and go to the wrong exploiting, fleshy churches. As for me, I was a stay at home mother, though educated and doing an online course, I still felt unfufilled so I started hearing a sermon from my own Pastor and other men of God on how work is a channel for blessing, ‘God wants to bless your righeous work’. So I thought to myself. This 9 to 5 mentality will limit me.I was just waiting for a 9-5 coporate job. The issue became so clearer to me that I wanted to do something.Anyway fast forward, I now manage a business. The issue now for me is time management. Clients are so much on my neck that I should be employing a secretary soon. In my own case, those Pastors made me make money and take my life seriously but if you don’t know God personally by studying him, you may never tell who is fake or who is genuine

• Tola

March 1, 2015 at 4:52 pm

Experiences matter a lot. My friend who earnestly wanted a child attended a church, the pastor called her forward and prayed for her. She conceived, had a baby and is expecting another one. That Pastor didn’t practice any gimmick so it will be tough to tell my friend not to go to church. God gave her a beautiful baby and she didn’t have to bathe in any water naked. People will have to make their own decisions. As for me I do not encourage ungodly giving but if your church is building a new auditorium and you don’t put a kobo down, you should be ashamed to sit on tip of the chair after it is completed.

• Ms. A.

March 2, 2015 at 8:51 am

It’s people like you that are in such terrible bondage. Bound by pastors. Not even bound by religion. If i go to a club and refuse to spend my money, the club owner wont tell me i will die or loose my possessions. The club owner offers me a service for money if i spend it there. He also pays tax from what i pay him. The pastor does nothing for me if i give him money. Anything he does for me, i can do for myself.

20. www.africanstorytellers.blogspot.com

February 28, 2015 at 1:52 pm

WE take consolation in this truth….nothing lasts forever. Someday soon, this world would move on and we would translate into eternity to face the fruits of our dealings from this part of the divide. God knows his own….

21. LILO

February 28, 2015 at 3:24 pm

But he speaks the truth jare

22. yinda

February 28, 2015 at 4:29 pm

If anyone should mention issues about emotional and mental instability, it shouldn’t be Charly Boy. I keep saying it, this man would say anything to stay and sound significant. Grandpa needs to go find himself a retirement home and stop acting a damn fool.

23. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

February 28, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Organized religion is one of the biggest scams the world and the root of some of the most heinous crimes against mankind. bite me!

24. Bola

February 28, 2015 at 6:06 pm

My own is we have so many religious organizations on almost every street in Nigeria yet the people are full of so much wickedness and so much evil is happening. So I wonder what they learn there? We claim to be one if the most religious nations but clearly we don’t practice it

25. ReallyCB?

March 1, 2015 at 1:05 am

I mean really? Coming from someone who is mentally and physically unstable? Wow! You do well Charlie! Fix your mind first before pointing fingers. #ThatsAll

26. ReallyCB?

March 1, 2015 at 1:07 am

***Mentally and emotionally unstable!***

27. Yinksy

March 1, 2015 at 9:00 am

Dear Californiabawlar
    Can you give me some addresses of the local churches.ive been looking for one in lagos island….or Surulere.

28. francis

March 1, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Bruno, bitterness don’t move people forward, it is a known fact that bishop oyedepo ministry has 18’500 Nigerians in her payroll this includes professors,doctors, and teachers at various levels. Go to covenant university and see how the students are trained. Name calling can not erase the impact of his ministry..

• Ms. A.

March 2, 2015 at 8:53 am

I sincerely hope that one day you’ll break free of this chain holding you. Please accept my sympathy.

29. F.N. Nwapa

March 2, 2015 at 10:46 am

my own is, with the amount of churches and millionaie pastors we have, what exactly are they doing to alleviate poverty.( building for profit universities do not count).

the missionaries of yore had hospitals, orphanages and affordable education, usually meant for the poor.
    Todays pastors only care about tithes. My understanding of tithing is giving 10 percent of what you earn back to the society (alms) how much of today’s tithing trickles down to those who really need it?
    The pastor chooses to bless one member of his congregation with a jeep and he is lauded, meanwhile the next week somebody else blesses him with a jet.
    Somebody here said we should be ashamed to seat on the chair if we did not donate during building, LOL that means me I am shameless. My father used to say never give more than 20 naira to church, me I haven’t given ONE Naira in over 15 years. I pass the tray on to the next person, no SHAME whatsoever, I leave the church and give whatever i have to the beggars sitting outside.
    I meet so many people that i think are smart and next thing because they have a problem, they give all of their money for the month to a church because they are ‘sowing’ so they will reap a blessing and i just tire. How can your religion be about bargaining? Give me I give you abi?

PRIESTS? lets not even go there. Those ones are just vexing because the new school ones have cornered their market. i have an uncle who is a reverend and he is the biggest ashewo in my fathers family and it is an open secret. i once greeted a reverend by saying good morning sir and he told scolded me; i should have said good morning ‘father’ and im thinking ‘ that’s your problem this hot afternoon?’
    Or the time my father just happened to be in the village and had to go and warn the new reverend in the parish to return all the eggs back to the poor people who give him the little they have. People that can barely survive, take what they make so ‘fada’ can eat eggs every day. did they tell you they are allergic to eggs?

Nigerian pastors/priests are thieves, every last one of them, they have no humility, they are the closest things we have to celebrities and idols. They wield so much power and exercise it like the sociopaths that they really are.