Style

Cute Mama-To-Be Simi Esiri & Her Bump in NYC

Simi Esiri Bump BN 1
Last time we caught up with wife of Dr Sid, fashion consultant Simi Esiri, she was in London, shopping for baby Esiri.
Now the globe trotting mama-to-be is in New York.

She shared photos of her trip via Twitter with the following caption “A long day of meetings and playing catch up… #productiveday

The former Complete Fashion Deputy Editor seems to be getting back into work mode after taking a break in 2014.

Simi with Personal Shopper - Remi Fagbohun

Simi with Personal Shopper – Remi Fagbohun

Photo Credit: Twitter/Simi_Osomo

1. concerned

February 13, 2015 at 12:28 pm

Simi, do you have to give me fashion envy all the time? First the Zanottis, then the Birkin. Can we be friends? I’d babysit for free

• Hahaha, i see you simi

February 13, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Simi, i said in one of your comments that you are a naturally likeable person, but you are giving me doubts now.

I am a BNoire and i have seen you do this at different times with this same avatar. To come do this shows how shallow you are. Rich people dont shout, what they do, wear and have shouts for them.

What da hell is Zannotis? what in this world is Berkin? they are nothing different from the flat rubber shoes that abokis/mallams do in sabo.

You are so annoying!

You commented on Dbanj’s new car and said Dbanj will say its your husband doing him or someone took his name to a herbalist

You commented on this as well

Please go and sit down somewhere

• NaijaPikin

February 13, 2015 at 2:04 pm

You go and sit down somewhere. You are clearly a Simi stalker. There’s more to life than being a mean spirited stalker.

2. been there

February 13, 2015 at 1:18 pm

not being a hater, but what does mrs. esiri do for a living?

• Call Me Gorgeous..

February 13, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Being fabulous and defending her husband on blogs if I am to go with the above comment..
      Thank me later..:)

• concerned

February 13, 2015 at 6:35 pm

@Call Me Gorgeous Of course I do. Can’t you see that that’s what he pays me to do?

• Gogo

February 16, 2015 at 8:12 pm

woooooord, it appears she does nothing!

3. Es

February 13, 2015 at 1:23 pm

Wow… Olodo, you’re not even a hater you’re an illiterate. Did you read the write up at all that specifically talked about what she did for work?

• been there

February 14, 2015 at 8:29 am

your the one who is an olodo….is being a former anything including a deputy editor what she does presently?

4. NaijaPikin

February 13, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Erm how is she wearing open toe sandals in this deadly NYC cold…….I’ll have to guess she’s staying in the same hotel the event was held. There’s no possible way she stepped outside like that. If she did, she needs to be really careful cos thats a recipe for disaster.

• Ross

February 15, 2015 at 8:25 am

The photo is so staged. I was looking at her feet thinking the same thing. Its February in NYC and the lady in the photo is all ‘wintered-out’, so this Simi lady put on sandals to impress or??????? I don’t get it. It’s a little too staged for me

5. J

February 13, 2015 at 2:06 pm

@haha,… the things u guys notice tho….
    lol
    tho havn gone thru the ‘evidence’ i guess i see ur point.
    i really doubt she -or anyone for that matter- would be that shallow tho.

6. concerned

February 13, 2015 at 5:23 pm

Hi Angel! How are you? Hope your day has been as beautiful as mine.
    1. First of all, love, I AM NOT SIMI. LOL, do you really believe that? You must believe Santa is real (spoiler: he isn’t).
    2. I agree: Zanottis and Birkins aren’t the most important things in life. But I happen to love fashion so I notice these things. I saw her wear them and I liked it so I commented. Its called “FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION” I suggest you look it up.
    3. Darling, you are NOT entitled to like or agree with me. I can see we disagree on DBanj. Thats fine, though. As human beings, we will definitely not agree on everything. But I also humbly suggest that you look through my comments on “BNoire”: you will see that I HAVE said complimentary things about DBanj
    4. At this juncture, I just want to hug you. Cheer up, darling! Life is way too short to be consumed with bile, hatred and envy.
    5. That said, Don Jazzy is my husband and NOT Dr Sid. I have a thing for head honchos. Bless you, love.

7. lovin moi

February 13, 2015 at 5:35 pm

Hmmm,is it becoming this bad on social media?? Anyway bring it on guys cos I could use some humour considering my hard day! Any way on a side note my hubby is Elton John hehehe,unu enweghi aka oru!

• concerned

February 13, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Lol! Glad to be of help

8. Nia

February 14, 2015 at 12:09 am

Simi carries and buys first grade replicas designers, this is a fact I know and I’m not hating or anything, its not shop bought hermes birkin, she rocks them well anyway. Hot yummy mummy