Relationships

Tank to Kanye West on Kim K’s Nudes, “Stop putting this married woman’s assets all over the place”!

Kanye West tweets Kim Kardashian 4It’s no secret Kanye West loves his wife – Kim Kardashian-West‘s body, and he doesn’t mind sharing photos and videos of it with the world.

Kanye talked about Kim’s body in a recent interview, saying he likes that Kim shows off her curvy body, as it’s different from the norm on Western media. He said it encourages women like his daughter will grow up to be, that their shapely bodies are beautiful.

He also posted some of her nudes on his Twitter page a few days ago.

Singer Tank is against the constant exposure and he expressed it in a recent interview.

The presenter asked Tank to present someone with a ‘Sit the F* Down Award’ and he gave it to Kanye.

“As much as I am a fan of this guy, I think he definitely deserves the golden chair. I’mma go with Kanye.

I just want to know, how many pictures of Kim are we going to put out there with barely no clothes on? I just want to know, how many pictures of your wife, with a baby. How much? Like, you know what I’m saying?

At a certain point we have to grow up and we have to be examples to our children. Alright? Let’s stop putting this married woman’s assets all over the place.

As a man, when I get married, I’m not putting my woman’s assets out on the blogs for people. That’s mine.

When I’m oiling it up, I’m oiling it up for me. That’s where my face goes. My face. I don’t want any other person imagining their face or any other extra-curricular.”

Listen (kindly note, there’s strong language)

1. mimi

March 20, 2015 at 6:41 pm

Definitely agree with Tank on this.

2. msphine

March 20, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Well he said it right! I think by now we are all tired of seeing her body everywhere. It is a different thing for a woman to love her curves and a totally different thing to put it out there without any dignity. You do not have to be naked to flaunt your curves!!!!!!!

• Lady D

March 21, 2015 at 1:05 am

I agree, but lets not forget, Kims “curves” aren’t hers……LOL…

3. MissW

March 20, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Well said at @Tank

4. Yvonne

March 20, 2015 at 6:48 pm

When I’m oiling it up, I’m oiling it up for me. That’s where my face goes. My face. Lol! Correct guy.
    He’s so right

5. Pat

March 20, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Tank is on point!

6. tajeri

March 20, 2015 at 6:51 pm

Wetin COncern agbero with overload. That is Kanye & Kim’s decision to make. Abeg leave them alone.

7. jennifer

March 20, 2015 at 6:57 pm

I Second you, as a married woman your assets belong to you husband and doctor only.

• olu

March 21, 2015 at 12:08 am

and your pastor?

• cee

March 21, 2015 at 2:42 am

@ Olu LOL. The word “belong” to your husband. Ermmm I get your point though

8. libby

March 20, 2015 at 7:12 pm

I so agree. Kim is beautiful and does not need to keep putting her naked self out there especially now she’s a mum. It’s not her responsibility to be a good role model to other peoples children but it is her responsibility to be a good role model to her daughter.

9. zandyzay

March 20, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Belongs to her husband n DOCTOR #LMAO…. emphasis on DoctOr#lolz. Jenny thanks for making my night….

• o

March 20, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Are you a doctor ni?? Lol

• Mz Socially Awkward...

March 21, 2015 at 12:24 pm

Actually, maybe in Kim’s particular case, @Jenny’s referring to Doctor 90210 and might be right on the money… [pay me no mind, folks, I’m just passing on by & wishing you all a delightful weekend]

10. EllesarisEllendil

March 20, 2015 at 7:44 pm

Isn’t Kim 30 something, let her enjoy herself while the body lasts. Nobody is forcing you to look.

11. Beauty

March 20, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Like seriously she surpose to be a role model to her daugter,but since her hubby likes what she dose,dats whatsup.

12. Aries

March 20, 2015 at 9:42 pm

She needs to be in d news and relevant at that, all day er day… for that to happen, she’s got to keep being naked!

13. nwa nna

March 20, 2015 at 10:48 pm

I beg to differ, if Kim K finds no issue with Kanye posting her assets in order for them to stay relevant & get cheap publicity then I say more power to them. No be my wahala, still don’t understand people’s infatuation with the kardashians. After all Kim claim to fame was a sex tape with Ray J.

14. Ty

March 20, 2015 at 11:12 pm

I like her body please next time it the v-jay jay we want to see, we are tired of just her skin. Nonsense couple. Mshwww!!! Next please awon oniranu Dede .

• Ba

March 21, 2015 at 8:02 pm

Her vjay is now public too. I saw it on a website like that. Is like she was advertising a bag or shoe. I cringe when I saw it. This is extreme and for how much.

15. mjay

March 20, 2015 at 11:31 pm

she will stop if we stop noticing and commenting

• Seriously

March 21, 2015 at 2:56 pm

She’s obviously doing it for attention and to stay relevant. What else will she do to stay relevant? Nothing

16. tunmi

March 21, 2015 at 2:48 am

I must be crazy to think her body belongs to herself.

17. @edDREAMZ

March 21, 2015 at 8:20 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Some people really don knw hw to mind their business i swear….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

18. MORLUCHI

March 21, 2015 at 8:55 am

Don’t be blind of the device of the devil…it takes her to put it on net and it takes u not to open them

19. Lizzy

March 21, 2015 at 11:06 am

That’s nonsense our body is only meant only for our husband.

20. Chibs

March 21, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Nuffield said!!

21. nawtibae

March 21, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Kanye needs Crious deliverance

22. dora

March 21, 2015 at 4:36 pm

It like she and her husband are agents of satan that promote nudity and make men and women lust for sex. No sane parents would be doing what these parents are doing, i pity their little Baby girl because i wonder how that girl would be brought up. They have respect for thier daughter and they are not setting good example for her. May God help the little girl while she grows up to becoming an adult.

23. dora

March 21, 2015 at 4:39 pm

I wanted to say that they did not have respect for their baby. They do not have respect for their baby. Kim try to be a role model for the sake of the child God gave you to take care of on this earth.

24. Wifey

March 21, 2015 at 8:35 pm

North abi South may end up posing nude by 18… or even 16 since her parents advocate public nudity

25. sweetmodel

March 21, 2015 at 11:19 pm

kim wat is on ur mind u and kanye, i believe ur child will grow up to b worst, its not 9ja sha

26. sum1special

March 23, 2015 at 12:46 am

I couldnt agree more with Tank. Kim and Kanye are so disgusting with the nude ish

27. Felicia Smith

March 23, 2015 at 2:13 am

Kanye West is a big phony who has everyone fooled. First of all, his style of fashion is all wrong. Everyone I see him in photos or on tv, he has on dirty looking torn jeans with a sloppy wrinkled jacket with high heels. HI’m and Jay Z as well as all of these other rappers are whack. I do not know how people purchase anything from their selfish egotistical men. Their rap lyrics is negatively brainwashing the youth. They do not help anyone else but brag and take from others.

28. Felicia Smith

March 23, 2015 at 2:37 am

I am soooooo tired of hearing and seeing stuff about the following the 5 people; Kanye,Kim Kardashian, Jay Z, Beyonce, and Rhianna. None of them are talented. Kim Kardashian has no talent other than showing in selfie, and Beyonce dances like a raunchy half naked burlesque dancer who whines when she sings with a flat country draw voice. Kanye West and Jay Z are both evil narcissistic men who calls themselves God; one calls himself Hova short for Jehova and the other one also mocks our Savior Jesus Christ name by calling himself Yeesus and is attempting to start his own religion. How dare both of them to mock our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Obviously, their wealth and greed has gone to their heads, and it is a sin and a shame. What a disgrace. It is so very sad that people have bought into these people like this. This shows how easy it is to brainwash and manipulate othets.