Events

Wow! See What Toni Braxton wore Next to her Teenage Sons at UNCF An Evening of Stars + Hot Performance with Babyface

469557370

Toni Braxton with her sons, Denim & Diezel

That’s a very hot woman and of course, one talented singer … but is this too much?!

Toni Braxton, 47, attended UNCF An Evening of Stars in Atlanta, Georgia, USA this week with her mother, Evelyn Braxton and her two children – sons Denim Cole Braxton-Lewis and Diezel Ky Braxton-Lewis.

As much as she looked great, the dress showed so much of her body through the dress that we’re wondering if this is ‘OK’ to wear next to one’s teenage sons.

Here are some photos from the event!

Red Carpet469546478 469546614 469556644Performance with Babyface 469784642 469784556 469555774 469555766 469555780Award Presentation with Diezel, her Son 469555720 469555762 469555764 469555664 Photo Credit: Getty Images/Paras Griffin

1. missb

April 15, 2015 at 7:20 pm

i see no cause for concern. after all did she not birth and care for these very children. she is their mother and she is covered in the places she needs to be covered. I am pretty sure they have seen her topless and that is not the end of the world. kim k’s ass is on the cover of magazines…heck her tits and vag are as well…i think her sons have other (more inapporpriate) things to focus on. i have a son and as long as i feel comfortable, i would wear what i wish around him.

• IlikeNene

April 15, 2015 at 8:17 pm

Beautiful woman

• eyong

April 16, 2015 at 12:40 am

Well Said o. My mom barely ever wears a top around me at home, and I am in my early twenties… so… idk what the big deal is. Maybe it’s because I grew up seeing her like that, from infancy?

• RIFF RAFF

April 16, 2015 at 12:34 pm

* eyes popping*, *tip-toeing away*

• whallis

April 16, 2015 at 10:24 am

you are not been fair my dear, so u are saying that walking almost naked should be encourage. just listen to your self. i will want u to go naked on the street and post the picture online.

2. lala

April 15, 2015 at 7:25 pm

She can wear what she wants< she doesnt ave to be a role model.it is not by force

3. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

April 15, 2015 at 7:32 pm

BABYFACE IS STILL STRAPPING. AGE IS NOT SHOWING ON HIM AT ALL.

4. SOLO ACT

April 15, 2015 at 7:33 pm

after women will open their mouth and say that “men of this generation are not quality” why should they be when their moms are carrying breast infront of them at a gala type event. mchew

5. tunmi

April 15, 2015 at 8:02 pm

If her kids weren’t there would this still be a problem? So with the reminder that she is a mother, she has to cover up? She is an individual first and foremost.

6. ATL's finest

April 15, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Whaoooo I L OVE this woman!!! Mama Evelyn ain’t playing #Toocute# I love their show the BRAXTON .

7. Carliforniabawlar

April 15, 2015 at 8:19 pm

Meanwhile, has anyone ever seen her in concert? Is she any good? She dey my zones this weekend….can’t make up my mind….

• beht why

April 15, 2015 at 8:51 pm

She is a beast. You’ll definitely thank yourself later

• eyong

April 16, 2015 at 12:38 am

She’s incredible. Humph, you dey Cali with me? Cos I know she’s here sometime this week or next.

8. polypoly

April 15, 2015 at 8:48 pm

BN na wah for you oh….beyonce wears similar nude colored pieces at her concerts. you can see her bra and the nude fabric…she is well covered. e ko ara yin soun jor

9. Nwaka Nnewi

April 15, 2015 at 9:38 pm

Very inappropriate dressing. This one really takes the biscuit. We come to that point in life when we are also responsible for our children , not just caring for them but how we conduct ourselves before them. Anyway she dey lucky say na America . Dem for don stone am for this side.Nonsense!

10. Moi

April 15, 2015 at 9:49 pm

Poly poly o…….lmao
    I love that ” eko area yin soun jor”

Hope you heard that BN?
    Buzz Off!!!

11. Tosin

April 15, 2015 at 10:36 pm

na dis one dem dey call: 2 hot 2 handle
    i can’t beef

time flies o, so this chic is 47. me sef i go soon 47 ijn isA AMEN ashe!

12. nene+

April 16, 2015 at 12:32 am

Neither here nor there for me on her dress but i love Toni Braxton!

She is quite very God fearing-make no mistakes she is better hearted and more contrite than some clothe covering people.

Her interviews sounds like she is not happy, she is divorced + feels God punished her for her abortion and now she has an autistic child.So for me what ever makes her happy its ok .

I still love TONI she is a great singer- By the way i could also be scandalous even tho i am responsible-not in this magnitude tho.

13. eyong

April 16, 2015 at 12:36 am

Don’t see anything wrong with it, i grew up with my mom barely wear a shirt around me at home. Nd I know for a fact this applies to most west and central African families because my friends and I laughed about it before. Besides, since when did nakedness become a big deal to black people? Haba! Relax joor. Soon you’ll be preachig about how Africans kep imitating white people. Smh

14. Bennie Errick

April 16, 2015 at 8:27 am

Initially i was taken aback but from other pictures it is obvious she is actually putting on a Nude colour not that she was Naked. Yes, the cloth is suggestive but they don’t seem to mind, why should we?

15. Anonymous

April 16, 2015 at 8:53 am

i am quite impressed by the level of maturity of all commentaries i have read so far today. i usually don’t bother, cos of the hate and spite of the past. i think she is a very beautiful woman who is wearing an amazing gown and appreciating her beautiful body. end of story!

16. Anon2

April 16, 2015 at 9:41 am

Beautiful woman. She and Babyface where meant to be together right from the beginning

17. Paloma

April 16, 2015 at 10:28 am

cute face muah!

18. Stoner

April 16, 2015 at 10:32 am

Understanding her line of work is one thing, judging her for looking beautiful is another. Lol, how many moms have such a body, smh, tell us about her performance with baby face cause that sounds epic enough. Get over her outfit, shits sexy..

19. Bruness

April 16, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Oh my God did you say she’s 47. Her body’s banging. #Real or Surgical#

20. s.d.

April 27, 2015 at 4:27 am

Very inappropriate for this type of program, if you was in coney it would totally be ok, but not for tonight’s UNCF

21. Confused

March 1, 2016 at 6:32 am

Is it me or does one of Toni’s sons look like Babyface?

22. michael vhulondo

April 18, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Exposing her body while her sons are around is totally wrong

23. Neicey

April 6, 2017 at 9:43 pm

She is covered enough.I thought the dress was properly wore. Still classy and sexy at the same time. Ms.Braxton You Rock Girl…??