Events

Yvonne Nelson, Sika Osei, Joselyn Dumas, Lydia Forson, D-Black, Becca, Joey B & More! Red Carpet Photos from the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards #VGMAs

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday we brought you first photos of Joselyn Dumas and Nathaniel Attoh, co-hosts of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2015.

Now here are official red carpet photos of movie and music stars alike at the show!

Nigeria’s own Patoranking won African Artiste of The Year.

Here are the fab shots! Who killed it on the carpet?!

Yvonne Nelson

D-Black

1. Funmi

April 13, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Yvonne Nelson’s foundation….. LOL

• Seriously

April 13, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Yvonne’s, makeup looks so not blended and clownish. Becca, looks beautiful. Joselyn, hips are too sharp around the edges, it can cut you if precaution is not taken. The men looks so unkept and haggard.

2. sandy

April 13, 2015 at 3:07 pm

oh no..trashy..weeeh my afrikaan peeps..yvonne that make up too much..what is the red carpet turning in to..beutiful clothes..nice shoes but all mixed up..with funny hairdos…why..chei..diaris God ooo

3. sandy

April 13, 2015 at 3:08 pm

beautiful*

4. Yvonne

April 13, 2015 at 3:11 pm

Christabel is that really you??

5. chronos

April 13, 2015 at 3:18 pm

D-Black! OMG! bruh is that you, you got sooo fat!
    Deborah Vanessa, you are sooo adorable fully clothed! See what happens when you dont try too hard
    Roshi Motman CEO Tigo Ghana: killed it in that dressed, styled by Empress Jamila on her left.
    Becca: adorbs
    Regina Osei and Ms. V Michaels look stunning
    Bassey…pfffff papahahahahahaha
    The rest…well..mm *lips pursed**

6. Mystique

April 13, 2015 at 3:18 pm

Most of the ladies here nailed it but some of the men have this ‘homeless’ look………..#i’msorry #runsawaybeforei’mcrucified

7. Jojo

April 13, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Nice. Most people come with their A game.
    Victoria Michaels Love the neatness about your look

8. yinkus

April 13, 2015 at 3:33 pm

I can see that the make-up business in GH hasn’t quite blown yet..

• twinkle

April 13, 2015 at 3:39 pm

haha Nasty nas!

9. Ibinabo

April 13, 2015 at 3:53 pm

@Bassey, wearing your shoes properly next time will be better.

10. ChiChiChilolo

April 13, 2015 at 3:56 pm

The men no just try abeg. Oh my word, i love Nana Ama’s dress. Fabulous! Regina Osei, nice one girl. And look at those skinny legs by Joey Barton sorry Joey B. Victoria Micheals so on point. Hahahahaha Stephanie Benson no go kill person ooo. And Deborah Vannessa”s ball gown? Fantastico! Abeg who be Belinda Baidoo? Hian! #Issorait Check out Christian’s smile. Cute. Kafiu Danku, nice dress sweetie. And let me not just talk about those hips i saw!

11. onetallgirl

April 13, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I love Yvonne Nelson but in this pic she looks sick. Girl I need you to buy a big mac from mcdonalds! Becca is absolutely stunning in her dress. Hands down best dressed female!!

12. charlotte

April 13, 2015 at 4:27 pm

My Gh women are stepping up thier game. I love how Yvonne Showed up with her natural hair. Becca’s look is just stunning and her hips are the right amount, Joselyn’s own are just too much lol How does she fit inside chair sef Lydia is nicely put together but the men are a no no.. Looks like the walked in accidentally.

13. Kelly

April 13, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Stephanie and Belinda it’s a big NO from me lol . Yvonne Nelson’s make up is really terrible. Deborah Vanessa’s dress is lovely she looks gorgeous . The one and only Joselyn Dumas lord knows i love thick/curvy women that embrace their curves and werk it.. she looks amazing, pretty woman

14. dozeslam

April 13, 2015 at 4:30 pm

oh this pix look so cool

15. Ese

April 13, 2015 at 4:30 pm

In my opinion, most of the ladies here are dressed better than what we see in our own nollywood/nigerian music red carpet..

• mrs chidukane

April 14, 2015 at 9:33 am

Liar @Ese

16. Samira

April 13, 2015 at 4:41 pm

What do you mean by becca’s hips is the right amount and Joselyn’s is too much fam that’s body shaming fr y’all gotta stop body shaming/ body policing other women Bet y’all the same ones praising Omotola, mercy and Toolz for their hips.. Females smh stop it .. Anyway Joselyn, Victoria, Deborah and Nana Ama did it for me they look stunning

17. Steve

April 13, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Ghana music award and no sighting of Sakordie or Efya? Ok!!!!

18. nene

April 13, 2015 at 4:46 pm

i now see why ghanaian ladies want nigerian men. the difference is clear.

19. teewhy

April 13, 2015 at 4:51 pm

Got a mix feeling bout that [email protected] dumas

20. Ana

April 13, 2015 at 5:05 pm

lydia forson I see u Jare embrace the bod …cool crop

21. Kim

April 13, 2015 at 5:16 pm

There is nothing strange about Joselyn Dumas’ body there are so many women with that kind of shape and those hips. I find it particularly irritating how people always want to question her body or state how her hips are strange or too much. I don’t know about other countries so let me speak on what I know of > I’ve seen a lot of women in Nigeria with those size of hips and that shape. Yes God created some women like this deal with it. Most of the ladies look good love their dresses

22. letty

April 13, 2015 at 5:20 pm

THE LADIES ALL LOOK NICE MINUS THE BENSON GIRL

23. Abena

April 13, 2015 at 6:28 pm

The Benson girl as Letty puts it is over 50 years old. Her outfit is tacky for sure but I wish I look this good when I’m her age.
    I really like Lydia Forson and love her confidence…to me she’s always on point. The women look good, the men suck, really….DBlack looks like he’s wearing a maternity top.
    Joselyn Dumas is really photogenic and the camera really does add 10 pounds

24. Olivia Ruth

April 13, 2015 at 7:52 pm

Bella, can you please find out for us who made Becca’s dress/ the designer? Thank you! 🙂

25. TrainedActress

April 13, 2015 at 8:31 pm

Bassey looks awesome.

26. Endowed

April 13, 2015 at 11:55 pm

who’s that Belinda Baidoo girl? She needs to get off that carpet.

• Endowed

April 13, 2015 at 11:56 pm

Lots of hits though! not in the mood to examine each and everyone of them.

27. PD Young Billionaire

April 14, 2015 at 3:22 am

Wow!I must have Deborah Vanessa’s look for my next bday.I like…

28. Richard kelvin

April 14, 2015 at 9:32 am

Alwayz lukin gud @ Yvonne Nelson

29. Enn!

April 14, 2015 at 9:36 am

if joselyn dumas can just dash me 1/10th of her hips,i’ll be so happy…but alas! *sighs*

30. Nene

April 28, 2015 at 4:31 pm

So many things gone wrong and it’s not even funny anymore…why would someone who enjoys been called a celeb dress like ”some clown hitting the casino” for a popular show such as this?..and see @Yvonne’s make up too…girl is uu wearing a [email protected] baidoo in her Halloween costume and that Christabel girl and her porcupine hair though…girls please take a cue from our Nigerian celebs: Genevieve, Omotola, Rita Dominic etc. etc. and oh before uu come for my head I’M 100% GHANAIAN…