News

Chris Attoh & Damilola Adegbite Celebrate their Birthdays a Day Apart…With Lovely Messages

BellaNaija.com

Damilola AdegbiteToday is Nollywood actress Damilola Adegite’s birthday and the gorgeous actress shared an inspiring message to mark her birthday.

Her hubby, Ghollywood actor Chris Attoh also shared a lovely message.

On Dami’s birthday, today, she shared:

Here’s to life, love, prosperity and all things bright and beautiful. I am 30 years old today. The life I deserve is just getting started….#Grateful

Chris wrote to her, ‘#ACHRISATTOHMOMENT Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. Help me celebrate the love of my life on her birthday today. Happy birthday Mrs Attoh. I am Blessed to have you. Wishing you more love each and every day, may your hearts desires come to pass in the New Years ahead. I Love U. @adedamee

Amazingly, Chris Attoh also celebrated his birthday yesterday with a note of appreciation.

Chris Attoh Damilola

On Chris’ birthday he shared:

Happy birthday old sport, chai!!! a year older , a year wiser. I got my best birthday gifts earlier this year, My family!!! Thank you God ooooo. So to another year, another $1,000,000 thank you all for the birthday wishes

Damilola wrote to him, ‘Happy Birthday Baby Words can never ever be enough. You are my everything. I love you.’

Photo Credit: Instagram/adedamee

1. Dom

May 18, 2015 at 10:27 am

AWWWWW. Beautiful family, may god bless them and keep them together.

2. joke adegoke

May 18, 2015 at 10:58 am

awwwww!!!!

3. D Main Man

May 18, 2015 at 11:08 am

These two, Chris attoh and damilola, they look good as a couple but its hard to believe that chris didn’t have a girlfriend and a relationship that was to lead to marriage and dami too, as beautiful as she is, didn’t have a boyfriend that as been on her case for ever, and i presume they both have been having sex with their respective partners before meeting….Another good example is the marriage between Governor Adam shiomole and lara fortes, the lady lara as beautiful as she is must have many suitors and must a boyfriend and a relationship that was to lead to marriage.
    MY POINT HERE; Chris, dami and lara fortes and other likes… these three must have been in an average good performing relationship which every person may pray for, they didn’t respect the fact that they didnt want to look like a betrayer of trust if they leave their good relationships and on to a better deal. NOTE: its not that the previous partners are not financially stable, Now i ask is love more of convenience or morally based. because when ever we get excited for good things in our lives most times we forget to ask if it was gotten rightly.
    GOING BACK TO THE MAIN ISSUE: happy birthday to the happy couple. Chris/Dami
    WE ALL MISS YOUR ROLES AT TINSEL.

• luch

May 18, 2015 at 11:33 am

This is one very long and very off-point comment mehn.

• Zeb

May 18, 2015 at 11:48 am

Na wa o, now I believe y dey say talkatives most times talk off point. My dear save the sermon for the priest u hear

• Africhic

May 18, 2015 at 11:54 am

Have you taken your meds today?

• Anon

May 18, 2015 at 12:02 pm

Such dross!

A pet peeve of mine – “that as been.” *HAS*

• Beeeee

May 18, 2015 at 12:06 pm

HUH!

• Ephi

May 18, 2015 at 12:12 pm

Is there something you are trying to tell us? Well, The point is they are now married and that’s done and dusted. Very odd comment.

• MYPOINTIS

May 18, 2015 at 12:30 pm

RIGHT!!! are you Chris’ Ex? Well you have lost then. It’s not about being into a relationship that “may lead into marriage” is about celebrating your wedding, being married to the one you are DESTINED TO be with and enjoy your married life by God’s grace.
      MY POINT HERE: Your comment is unnecessary and out of place.

• oj

May 18, 2015 at 1:03 pm

were u dumped by dami or lara (or chris)? or the ur babe (or guy, one can’t tell these days) dump u to marry another? pls do tell.

• robby

May 18, 2015 at 1:57 pm

I’m sure when you started, you had your point in your head, unfortunately you failed to deliver it. Redo another write up, you might make sense then…ehen, to reality, I totally love your love story chris and dami, its absolutely beautiful and inspiring

• D Main Man

May 18, 2015 at 4:27 pm

PLEASE AM MODESTLY WRITING THIS DO NOT SEE IT FROM ANOTHER ANGLE.

see am a guy, and i am indirectly sourcing, sincere reply, I have been in relationships that i sincerely end within like 2 or 3 months, leaving these ladies emotionally down, one had to cry to my cousin to complain bitterly…the truth is i haven’t dated any lady that wouldn’t want me to marry her, some would want me to introduce them to my mum, some if i stop calling, with teary eyes will openly ask what is wrong why are you not talking again, and many other cases…why i stop within a short space of time is because I DONT WANT THEM TO HAVE CRISIS(I mean what am saying, i don’t lack in any aspect ladies may want) {AM MODESTLY SAYING THIS, GUYS EVEN ADMIRE ME} if we go up to 1year and then i leave… i haven’t found that lady that scatters my dada. one had a boyfriend, immediately we got to bond, stopped picking his boyfriend call and wanted to let him go which i didn’t like, luckily she moved out of town, and slowly after she complained, she had to stay with it.

See sometimes i get confused if to stay in a relationship or not because my type of lady i havent seen, and i am naturally nice, jovial, am a clown and gives out easily even sometimes i learn that am in a relationship with a girl without knowing…receiving text messages at 1am, 2am in the morning while at sleep. sometimes i just feel like to play along but morally i just cant continue.

SO HOUSE PLEASE HELP; should i just continue and as soon as i find the person all others will just go what am sincerely confused,

CHRIS AND DAMI CONNECTION: they are just a handy example not really them to speak, i dont know them from adam, these two are handsome and beautiful, one person must have been in a relationship before the met and married. somebody was left out

NOW TO MY POINT: its love about convenience or morally based. CONVENIENCE: oh he is the person to put me on the next platform to achieving my dreams.
      MORALLY BASED: i have a boyfriend and we haven’t ended things so i still stick to him even though it looks like the next person its a better deal.

• honey

May 18, 2015 at 5:34 pm

You know, when i saw the length of your comment, i balanced well to read, thinking it will be a long intelligent conversation.
      This is the dumbest thing i have ever spent my hard earned time to read.

• Paloma

May 19, 2015 at 11:46 am

With ur comment i didnt bother reading it again

4. Cece

May 18, 2015 at 12:40 pm

U no well @ D Main Man

5. ssah

May 18, 2015 at 1:12 pm

beautiful family

6. Chasing rainbow

May 18, 2015 at 3:51 pm

I absolutely love these two.. There is just something beautiful about them together, wish you both a lifetime of happiness and happy birthday dami

7. Dee

May 18, 2015 at 11:14 pm

@the main man, nothing is main about you, you just displayed the highest level of ignorance and sillyness your write up absolutely makes no iota of sense