Style

Tania Omotayo & Banke Su Stun in Chic Pieces for MAJU’s 2015 Ready-to-Wear Collection!

MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (1)

It’s a perfect day for fab fashion! Fashion label, MAJU, presents its Ready-to-Wear collection tagged “Rinnovo” featuring Tania Omotayo and Banke Su, in preparation for its website launch.

The collection features bright tones and neutrals brought to life on laces and sheer fabrics to portray the new and evolved MAJU woman. With effortlessly chic and stylish pieces, the collection exudes confidence, beauty, calm and sophistication for the everyday woman with a passion for style.

See the collection below;

MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (7) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (11) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (12) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (3) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (6)MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (8) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (4) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (5) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (2) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (10) MAJU Rinnovo Ready to Wear Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - May 2015 (9)

Photo Credits
Photography: Tope Adenola/HORPLOADWORKS (Instagram: @tope_horpload or @HorploadWorks)
Fashion: MAJU (Instagram: @shopmaju)
Makeup: D’Artiste by Dodos (Instagram: @iamdodos)
Styling & Creative Direction: Zina Anumudu (Instagram: @ozinna)
Model: Banke Su (Instagram: @bankesu) & Tania Omotayo (Instagram: @taniaomotayo)

1. Feirooz

May 4, 2015 at 11:36 am

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!

2. corolla

May 4, 2015 at 11:44 am

Perfection at its peak.

• Seriously

May 4, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Real perfection. The two models are just the perfect pick. Banke simply has a face of a goddess. Tania’s legs are to die for. Their hairstyle suits them perfectly.

Don’t Get me started on the clothes, really? She did that!!!!! The designer is top notch, wherever you are, cheers to you. I want every single outfit in my closet, don’t care how much it cost. I don’t mind working extra hours for it…lol

3. temmyj

May 4, 2015 at 11:54 am

beautiful and amazing outfits, I love

4. shae

May 4, 2015 at 11:59 am

Lovely and wearable!

5. Ashley b

May 4, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Epic leg posturing from the pair of them. Particularly or more deserving of mention in my opinion is Tania’s!!! as per the garms, #topdrawer

6. Pink

May 4, 2015 at 12:13 pm

Beautiful pieces

7. Kay

May 4, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Beautiful collection. So wearable

8. Bobosteke & Lara Bian

May 4, 2015 at 12:14 pm

I’ve got a date with every single piece!

9. @edDREAMZ

May 4, 2015 at 12:26 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    This is the first tym am seeing tania this beautifull and she should employ this make up artist bcos they really did great on her face no doubt……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. shay shay

May 4, 2015 at 12:29 pm

Is tania preggers? Not that I care but the poses and dresses… oh and the third picture of her in the stripes? -___-

• nafy

May 4, 2015 at 6:12 pm

omg i went back to look at the picture. i think so. lmsao. lets give it 6 months.
      #yes i am a shameless solo makinde lol

11. been there

May 4, 2015 at 12:34 pm

very nice. would like to know the price point. hope its affordable?

12. nene

May 4, 2015 at 12:35 pm

wonderful collection!

13. Liz

May 4, 2015 at 12:50 pm

And who said Black is not Beautiful(No Racism) then you are F****** blind..Tanya looks great thou#

14. Bella

May 4, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Absolutely gorgeous, and I can see myself in some 🙂 hope the price tag is affordable for us working people. I absolutely love them. Thank you BN

15. Regina de lad Fabricas

May 4, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Iconically chic pieces…love the black pieces and the mono stripes are simple

16. zinnypearl

May 4, 2015 at 12:58 pm

me luv this

17. feyi

May 4, 2015 at 1:07 pm

This is what dear St.Genevieve shud have done. Gorgeous, gorgeous pieces! Tania looks adorable.

18. Kadara

May 4, 2015 at 1:25 pm

Lovely collection

19. Talk

May 4, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Oh wao, this is one beautiful collection.

I literally want every piece that Banke is wearing to appear in my closet…Like Now . all of it.

20. adelegirl

May 4, 2015 at 1:49 pm

Absolutely beautiful- elegant, classy pieces all round. I love every single piece. First collection on BN I have seen and fallen in love with totally. Well done Maju!

21. dior

May 4, 2015 at 1:56 pm

i cant help buh notice tania’s tummy in the 3rd picture……is that a bump

22. mary

May 4, 2015 at 2:06 pm

beautiful collections

23. Ochouba Chidinma

May 4, 2015 at 2:08 pm

“Tania Is A Beauty”!!

24. ANNA

May 4, 2015 at 2:15 pm

one of the reasons why this fashion designers are never really taken seriously or grow bigger than what they are presently is they do no invest in elements that propagate them. Imagine, I was like in my mind, I will love the have the white ensemble,” and then i scroll down…no website, just instagram profile.

Really!

Bellanaija, post this comment, because you not posting will only be detrimental to their growth

• Ebony

May 4, 2015 at 2:51 pm

I’ve always wondered with Maju. I know they stock on Fashpa, but before then? and even though. No real online presence (Instagram should not be considered)

• read

May 4, 2015 at 3:21 pm

If you read the top, it said it’s website is about to be launched!!

• sunshine

May 4, 2015 at 3:43 pm

You read the part about the pictures being in preparation for their website launch right? Or you were just in too much of a hurry to scroll through to the end of the page and make your critique?

• PurpleiciousBabe

May 6, 2015 at 8:01 am

My thoughts exactly!!!
      NO WEBSITE i was like woah..
      bet why??
      I too was interested in purchasing some pieces.
      Please create a website.

25. shannie

May 4, 2015 at 2:27 pm

All of these pieces are amazing. There are so many wonderful designers in Africa. It’s sad that most of them don’t ship abroad because these pieces would sell internationally. They also need to work on building better websites, so people can get proper access to their clothes. Regardless, I am happy to see how talented our bothers and sisters are on the African continent. It makes me feel so proud.

• shannie

May 4, 2015 at 2:37 pm

I’ve found that MAJU clothing is featured on fashpa.com, so I guess they would ship internationally, so that’s awesome. However, I do not see this collection on there.

26. Viewsfromthe6

May 4, 2015 at 2:39 pm

Nice! I just feel like they should have done something about the contrast between tania’s legs and face

27. Ebony

May 4, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Awww, Maju has really improved. Still as talented. Love it!

28. Dara

May 4, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Wow Luv U Tania U Rock

29. jessy

May 4, 2015 at 3:00 pm

I totally agree with you. Any marketer should know to include a site where people can order the pieces from. Once I move on from here, the probability of going further to look for where to purchase them moves from 9 to 1 if not zero. You can take advantage of impulsive buying by the viewers.

30. kiki

May 4, 2015 at 3:03 pm

Tania is definately pregnant.

31. LETTY

May 4, 2015 at 3:11 pm

I LOVE LOVE THIS COLLECTION..THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM SEEING A WELL TAILORED AND SEAMLESS COLLECTION FROM A NIJA DESIGNER..FABRICS ARE UNIQUE AND EXQUISITE..BUT WHAT IS THE WEBSITE ADDRESS AND ALSO HER/HIS PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE #S TO PLACE ORDERS..MANY PPL ARE NOT ON INSTAGRAM SUCH AS MYSELF…

32. joy ojo

May 4, 2015 at 3:16 pm

Same here Anna, scrolled down no website. I now had to google the name for more info. Please we need to shop for these lovely collection.

33. idowu

May 4, 2015 at 3:17 pm

This is the first time m looking at an all ready to wear ensamble from a Nigerian designer! like literally every single piece is fabulous!!! n i can see myself wearing every single one of them. the detailing and finishing is impecable!!!! n i concur with ANNA. no webite? just IG name?

34. Ona

May 4, 2015 at 3:29 pm

These are fabulous!!! I want every piece. Seriously tho i agree with the people that called for an online presence. I noticed that alot amongst many Nigerian designers. The most u can get is an Ig page with a phone number to call and order; too tedious men. Besides, many of us live outside the country and are even willing to pay for international
    Shipping so why not take advantage
    Of that option? Like someone said; take advantage of the impulsiveness because most people will forget about these clothes(like every other ones we see here every week) once we “x” out of this page. It will only propel ur market to greater heights.

35. Aderonke says #Bring BackOurGirls#

May 4, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Lovely collections….Banke Su hmmm really love all the wears on you. Great body girl!

36. oy

May 4, 2015 at 3:43 pm

i just love beautiful thingzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. chai!! me love me want me deserve…

37. dobzi

May 4, 2015 at 4:26 pm

All really nice pieces and the models did a beautiful job

dobzifingers.blogspot.com/?m=1

38. Ellajonnez

May 4, 2015 at 5:52 pm

I love this. they are lovely

39. aleesha

May 4, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Well done MAJU. Beautiful collection. All wearable pieces.

40. Fiyin

May 4, 2015 at 7:14 pm

I am so in love with these pieces and i agree that they are fantastic.

But one thing i noticed is the fact that they both wore 2 shoes all through and kept exchanging in different pictures. I think some people like me notices such little detail.

41. Anon

May 4, 2015 at 9:21 pm

Very dainty pieces. The pink or peach dress Tania has on reminds me of the nude honeycomb sports mesh fit-and-flared dress by Lanvin

42. The Buttery Hotness

May 5, 2015 at 2:55 am

Lovely pieces. Tania is lovely…sometimes my inner gbegborun judges her for dating wizkid because they feel like she can do so much better, but love is a weird thing.
    However, I just came here to say that this Banke babe is 51 shades of gorgeous. Like I was speedily scrolling down and she was all I could see. Kai!

43. Jhennique

May 5, 2015 at 9:42 am

LOVELY PIECES

44. Asgrl

May 5, 2015 at 10:23 am

The Pink Dress in the seventh picture reminds me too much of the lanvin dress Karen Koshoni, Kim K and Co wore, which BN posted in this article http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/05/13/bn-pick-your-fave-karen-koshoni-zoe-saldana-kim-kardashian-chae-jeong-ah-in-lanvin/

45. scales off eyes

May 5, 2015 at 10:55 am

Tania IS preggers. Check out all of her outfits…ALL deliberately flattering to her slightly visible bump except the white dress where she conveniently ‘backs’ the camera.

NICE!!

46. yinkus

May 5, 2015 at 12:28 pm

wow this is A LOT of photoshopping, doubt it was necessary

47. The Way I See It

May 7, 2015 at 3:49 am

That pink and white piece with the leaf print on the bottom half. Make that into a skirt and I’ll have it.