Events

Change-A-Life Organizes Fun-filled Children’s Day Funfare for Kids with Denrele Edun, Funke Akindele & More

celebrity-dance-denreleIn commemoration of this year’s Children’s Day Celebration, Change-A-Life (CAL) Foundation, a social non-profit organization driven by the need to render a better life to the Nigerian children of today, organized a thrilling funfair event at the Eniobanke Art Centre in Lagos.

Change-A-Life Foundation, which is a vision of Funmi Iyanda, marked its 6th Edition of the annual event by celebrating the beneficiaries of the foundation who despite all odds are able to cope and thrive in their academic pursuit.

The edition of this year’s funfare themed ‘Our Future-Our Own’ was attended by Funke Akindele, Ozzy Agu, Denrele Edun and more.

The kids (over 600 in attendance) and several other people in attendance enjoyed motivational talks, stories, exciting jokes, dancing and photography session.

See photos from the fun event below.

funke-akindele-dances-with-CAL-Beneficiaries dance-wit-celeb-funkeakindele Cutting-of-CAL-Cake crossectional-CAL-CDF2015 CAL-Beneficiaries-CDF2015 IMG_0036 Interview session with ONTV-CDF2015 Spelling-bee-winner-interview-wit-LTV Spelling-bee-CDF2015 ozzy-agu-with-students

1. @edDREAMZ

June 5, 2015 at 3:53 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said..
    Thats nice but na only lagos children go enjoy this opportunity no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. me

June 5, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Not judging anyone…. just wondering what the Nigerian standard is. So Caitlyn Jenner is torn apart but Derele is hosting our kids program.. okay o

• hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

June 5, 2015 at 5:11 pm

God bless you

• Denrele's Fan

June 5, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Ah! And me I like Denrele oh! Please free him abeg! I like the way he chooses to be himself. It is not easy being different. I guess that is why Caitlyn Jenner is being celebrated and commended by some for being brave. No be ordinary eye person dey take make that kain announcement!

Back to Denrele. I like it when people dare to be different and remain true to themselves. Those of us who are “judging” or “not judging” when we remove our own masks, what would people see? Who are we under all our cloaks of societal acceptance?

Denrele, If you ever get to see this know that I have watched your progress since your young TV days on “Speak Out”. I admire that you dare to be different and have remained consistent in being yourself.

Please keep being special!

3. Benito

June 5, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Please tell me again. How is Derenle a role model? One thing’s for sure, I won’t want my kid anywhere around this freak show.

• Aunty T

June 5, 2015 at 7:57 pm

@Benito, my dear wait first and see what your own child would turn out to be. Don’t speak too soon. Denrele is not a freak show. Far from that. He is somone’s child and is doing his thing and affecting lives. Pray that your own child too would one day do their own thing and affect lives. I have tremendous respect for Denrele and hope that he would continue to live true to who he is.

• Benito

June 5, 2015 at 8:36 pm

For starters his gig is old. When he started he was young it was nice & funny but his sht is now old. He’s no longer a kid, he’s a grown a$$ man still looking and acting like this. It might be paying his bill but come on now. Would you wanna have a kid that dresses like he does, a man wearing heals with make up on and all that, sorry but i won’t. With all the sht going on in the world, kids need someone more inspiring to look up to.