Relationships

Charly Boy writes Sweet Poem to Wife Lady D as they Celebrate 37 Years

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

imageThis year is the 37th year of marriage for veteran musician Charly Boy and his wife Lady D and he (Charly Boy) has been celebrating her at every opportunity.

This morning he wrote a sweet note to her on Instagram:

my best friend and my doc. So many things you are to me. What was the odd our path would cross. A future told by a gippsy neither of us took seriously, but destined to be. I look back 37yrs we have been together, the good the bad and the ugly. I can honestly say, i wouldn’t change a thing. I can only pray that our daughters find a partner who will, honour and cherish them, as you do their mother. May god grant us many more years, my lover, my rock star.

image

image

1. Iphie

June 16, 2015 at 7:58 am

I love this couple and how they love each other. Happy Anniversay CB and Lady D

2. Ewa

June 16, 2015 at 8:13 am

Where you see the gypsy? lol.. Congrats to you guys….37 years no be beans.. Please write an article on how you’ve made it this far. Would love to read your pov…

3. eyong

June 16, 2015 at 8:42 am

I love them like crazy. Charly Boy makes me slightly uncomfortable, but I guess that’s because he is so different from everything I have been raised to see as “normal”. Eitherway, unlike 79% of the “normal” couple, they have succeeded not only in their careers but marriage. Makes one wonder o. Humph.

4. Teekay

June 16, 2015 at 9:14 am

The both of them even fit…. Hml to you both

5. Tokunbo

June 16, 2015 at 11:00 am

”I can honestly say, i wouldn’t change a thing. I can only pray that our daughters find a partner who will, honour and cherish them, as you do their mother'”… i am confused isn’t HE the one writing to HER? OH WELL Happy 37years many more to come.

• nnenne

June 17, 2015 at 2:56 am

Exactly my thought.

• ooooooooo

July 29, 2015 at 1:46 pm

He did a ”copy n’ paste” and didn’t take his time to edit

6. deb

June 16, 2015 at 12:54 pm

he weird, she weird, and whats more? they weird together! Cray together, raise and love their children together and are committed to each other like crazy. i admire these two weird people who have stuck with their weird love for 37 years and counting, even tho m surely never going to get used to their weirdness. i wish you many more years together. here’s to me finding my weird someone who loves my weirdness just fine…