News

Former Pres. Jonathan Sends Special Ramadan Wishes to Nigerian Muslims

BellaNaija.com

Goodluck Jonathan

Ex president, Goodluck Jonathan, took to his Facebook page on Thursday to send a heartfelt message to Muslims as Ramadan commences.

As we enter into the holy month of Ramadan, I wish the Muslim Ummah a successful fast. I enjoin all Nigerians to join our brothers and sisters of the Islamic faith in prayers for the peace and prosperity of Nigeria. This is a time to also reflect on the virtues taught by prophet Mohammed (SAW) which virtues include concern for the less privileged in society, increased offering of salat and introspection for the purpose of character development. God bless the Muslim Ummah and may God bless Nigeria. Ramadan Kareem. GEJ.

1. bruno FIERCE

June 18, 2015 at 1:49 pm

gej u are irrelevant. go away. what a loser

• teekay

June 18, 2015 at 2:07 pm

you are so pathetic!!!!!

• Taipan

June 18, 2015 at 2:56 pm

@ Bruno whether you like it or not he is a hero, celebrated all over the world and even in this same Nigeria you are, yea he lost the election with huge discrepancies and propaganda not forgetting the fact that the people around him contributed as well, but him as a person is rare to see in Nigeria, if na lie ask your present president, it wasn’t the same when he lost 2011 elections. so go back to your shell @bruno

• nametalkam.com

June 18, 2015 at 3:19 pm

Bruno the BN hero, u are irrelevant we only knw u on BN. What hv u achieved with ur miserable lyf? Local

• or

June 18, 2015 at 4:24 pm

@Bruno,
      You are so so in need of psychiatric evaluation.
      I wish you well as you find Dr Uso at Yaba Psychiatrist.

GEJ you will remain the angel people chased away.
      God bless my amiable and patriotic ex president. I, amongst the 170million fellow countrymen and women will continue to see you as a hero. Some kidbrains said you did not have any choice other than to concede defeat on March 28, but those of us (who still have our senses intact and versed on our nation’s history) knew the sacrifice you made to keep Nigeria one, even in the face of monumental electoral fraud committed to BRING-BACK-THEIR-GOVERNMENT). The victory of the wicked is just temporary. Cheers President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and best regards.

Long live Nigeria

• nene+

June 18, 2015 at 4:25 pm

@ Bruno you sound like the sore winner!!

• nene+

June 18, 2015 at 6:10 pm

@ Bruno you are a bitter winner

• Gbola

June 18, 2015 at 10:09 pm

BRUNO! I wish aliens will take you away to Pluto forever. Either that or I wish you digital death! Be banished from the internet forever! Off with your Internet subscription!

2. Anon

June 18, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I love this more more and more everyday! 🙂 Thank you kind Sir.

3. Anon

June 18, 2015 at 1:52 pm

Man*

4. GEJ

June 18, 2015 at 2:15 pm

My Love! Good man, one day I will meet you sir. We are already regretting, even though shame will not let them say so Sir since you left they hv been leaving off your govt.. refinery you started and earmarked for July they are saying pa Daura did it. Even Nepa gave us light for 2 days straight. .the truth is coming out. Then sir do you know the one that is painting me? No cabinet nothing. We dont even know if hhe his workibg with old staff or anything . He now said he doesn’t know why we are anxious. Sir can you imagine? You were not clueless like this oh. Papa has only announced his PA ADC and photographer he has been travelling and taking mama feace fosition even worse because her own is just tabons. His own kai kai kai walahi West Germany I noh pit. Anyway sir chop kiss.
    I forgot Sir papa also said he is too limited at 72 that is to say that we are mumus for even considering him and demanding these emergency things they told us were urgent.

• Lol

June 18, 2015 at 2:35 pm

why are you “painting” yourself as a retard here???

• Fusion OAU

June 18, 2015 at 2:45 pm

GEJ (the person who wrote this post) I really hope you get to read this……. I have never had to speak to anybody like this on a public forum but for Christ sake you are an idiot!!!!! and when you say “we” are already regretting who were you referring to? you and who? dude or babe or whatever you are- the fact that there is no cabinet in LESS THAN A MONTH into this administration means the Man is clueless yeah? and by the way you and I mean you need to check your grammar and see the dumb semi-literate way you construct sentences (errors everywhere)…….. ode oshi!!!!!…………. and to all other GEJ apologists well.. I guess the one thing I always stay still stands… I DON’T KNOW HOW IT IS POSSIBLE TO DEFEND OR SUPPORT GEJ WITHOUT SOUNDING LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!

• foolish Fusion OAU

June 18, 2015 at 5:21 pm

@Fusion OAU nene+ call your type a bitter winner! Thats what you are!

You are soo soo bitter! Anyways APC is in govt but PDP is in power deal with it.
      Upon say una win you are still bitter.
      Yes she is free to miss GEJ and you foolish yellowba girl keep killing your self for malam Buhari. They have displaced your Tinubu deal with it.

• that preety Anambra babe

June 18, 2015 at 6:52 pm

Dont mind the brainless aboki that thinks nigeria is daura where you can rule cattle and goats even at 100yr

• Olori Tari

June 18, 2015 at 3:30 pm

Please who are the we? Regretting WHAT exactly? Guess who said worse things? Remind me when Jonathan chose his cabinet again, I will wait! Jonathan’s government added ZERO thing to the life of my family and I. So I can’t possibly be missing or regretting anything. NOTHING at all. Lmaooo even if Pa Buhari decides not to lift a pen for the next four years, I can’t regret anything because it only means he is carrying on the tradition. Guess what tho? I have even felt more fulfilled now because I know a president that cares about security of his country not the one who gives excuses. didn’t even intend to reply or even compare but this generalisation? #BEGONE #BYEFELICIA

5. Wanna bee

June 18, 2015 at 2:44 pm

Thk you Sir.

6. Wanna bee

June 18, 2015 at 2:45 pm

Thank you Sir.

7. Moji

June 18, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Awwww good he still has Nigerians close to his heart. Thanks Sir, And thanks for conceding defeat Sir because I’ve never been this optimistic about Nigeria before. Its all happening because you let it happen. Thanks!! and our regards to the family

8. teecee

June 18, 2015 at 2:56 pm

@bruno and @teekay..your comments are rude!be careful of your choice of words

• Sam

June 18, 2015 at 4:07 pm

@teecee actually their comments are in relevant and am sure that’s how they insult their parents at home.

9. oy

June 18, 2015 at 3:43 pm

thank you my humble GEJ. may God keep you for several more decades, amen. enjoy yourself jere and please pray for this country as much as you can. nagode!

10. prince

June 18, 2015 at 4:18 pm

nice one from my presido. and please book haram should take this time and reflect on the teachings of their boss and let us be.

11. Beeeee

June 18, 2015 at 4:28 pm

My GEJ

12. nene+

June 18, 2015 at 4:34 pm

God Bless You GEJ!

13. Amope Ajanni

June 18, 2015 at 6:34 pm

dear Mr. GEJ, I know you are a good man but you were surrounded by people who were interested in sucking naija dry. please note that we’ve been having constant power supply in my area for about two weeks now and I’m still basking in the euphoria. Some friends even say they paid lower tariffs for the month of May. Somehow, we see hope and it’s a bit comforting. I wish you well though I’m not one of those regretting your exit from office. I truly pray for the best for you sir. God bless you and yours.

14. that preety Anambra babe

June 18, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Thank you sir dont mind that brainless aboki that thinks nigeria is daura where yoy rule cattle and goat even at 100yrs

15. smh

June 18, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Bruno,who is your father?your father is irrelevant and as for your parents,they have done Nigeria wrong by bringing a gay bitter fool to this world. i hope they catch you and break broom in your deformed little dick.stupid fool…

stop the pettiness and post my comment BN.i don’t know if you will die if my comment is posted.if you can stupidly allow people to insult a president(past/present) on this site..i should be able to insult such people too.most times you don’t post my comment and enough is enough. if you don’t post this sef u be mumu

• Sam

June 18, 2015 at 9:04 pm

@smh thank you for this grand response to that idiot Bruno.

16. amebo

June 18, 2015 at 9:11 pm

GEJ my hero. I salute sir

17. Esther samuel ibitokun

June 18, 2015 at 9:44 pm

U are a father sir, and will keep celebrating u

18. Below average

June 18, 2015 at 10:10 pm

I honestly like his man. Politics aside, he has a good heart…: just wasn’t cut out to govern a country.

19. khallie

June 18, 2015 at 10:38 pm

My best president ever!!! Igbos re missing u already.

20. Sunshine

June 18, 2015 at 11:08 pm

No, No, No. say no more JONA. You are like a bad dream that refuses to go away We are yet to recover from all the mess you and your looters have caused us.

21. GEJ

June 18, 2015 at 11:27 pm

Fusion OAU please don’t vex oooo, forgive my typos, this new administration has affected me so badly just 3weeks and see the HORRID mistakes I made. I can’t blame my inability to multitask, it’s this bleeping administration. It derails the intellect. As for your comments and foul language in your language, it exposes you and your types. The Herd of you that voted to plunge this country to the abyss. Should I be responding to you? I just wanted to state the obvious and rub this in again,
    GEJ ROCKS. It kills you guys to imagine and accept the truth. HEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

22. LILIAN

June 19, 2015 at 12:22 am

I SALUTE YOUR COURAGE.MY PEOPLE CALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU NAMIJI.YOU ARE INDEED A MAN

23. ben

June 19, 2015 at 8:04 am

isnt it funny how this commenter named GEJ got the highest number of likes and you guys are yabbing him…that u dont agree to the truth doesn’t mean others dont..its a funny post but it contains nothing but the truth.

24. !Beth

June 19, 2015 at 10:55 am

That Bruno guy just got the attention he was seeking