Scoop

Glory Edozien Shares 6 Tips On How to Love Yourself on the First Episode of her VLog | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Glory Edozien has started her own VLog series, titled Discovery.  On the first episode she talks about how to love yourself.

Here are the 6 tips she gives on how:

1: Find Out Who You Are

2: See Yourself

3: Change What You Can

4: Forgive Yourself

5: Spend Time Being Alone

6: Follow Your Dreams

Watch Episode 1 of Discovery here:

1. breme

June 25, 2015 at 2:56 pm

u go girl and keep doing ur thin…

2. ka

June 25, 2015 at 4:19 pm

Glory don’t stop this. Infact discovery of yourself and purpose comes before relationships. Being alone has made me discover myself and to find my core spiritually. I will say everyone must learn to be satisfied alone and be happy with yourself. People are so scared to be themselves. Study yourself, listen to your thoughts, really take time to heal and know the awesomeness in you. I recommend one year to date and know yourself. Yes it will involve alot of conscious effort towards self discovery. But the peace, self image, self worth, joy, self love and attitude to life amongst others is priceless. That way you don’t pressure your partner to make you happy. Both of you just complement yourselves beautifully. I am single and whole and yes I am not lonely. I am do grateful to God who took my messed up self and is molding me into a beautiful work of art. Good work glory. We will see soon

• Abbs Scuito

June 25, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Bella no gree make I love this ur comment a million times. Nne from ur typing hand to Gods ears oooo. Am an absolute proof of this. God bless u and Glory for this.

3. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 25, 2015 at 8:34 pm

NICE. TRUE.

4. Mo!

June 26, 2015 at 10:39 am

Glory
    when is bella naija going to post the last event we had REDIFINING FINANCE?

5. Tosin

June 27, 2015 at 5:32 am

Very nice. It’s nice. The tips are good, maybe more examples, discussion and interactivity. Like focus on one tip, get video of people commenting their answers to a key question, discuss that… so that it feels more immediate and practical. PS I already lawve mahsef.

6. ka

June 27, 2015 at 12:34 pm

@Abbs scuito , God bless you too. I am in the best season of my life now. God is pure love

7. JENNIE

July 1, 2015 at 10:45 am

I do agree. But a lot of things said are so much easier said than done. But somehow, someday.