News

Gorgeous Bride! Watch Niyola Get Married in her New Music Video ‘Last Bus Stop’ | Kemi Adetiba Visuals

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

unnamedNiyola is out with the video of her latest single ‘Last Bus Stop’ and she pulled out all the stops.

The video for the song (produced by Oscar Herman-Ackah) was shot by Kemi Adetiba and features other faces in the entertainment industry like Di’Ja, Beverly Osu, Banky W, Ali Baba, Iceberg Slim, Funsho Adeolu, Vina, Yvonne Ekwere, Gideon Okeke and more.

According to Niyola, “In my usual style of telling every girl’s tale with my music, I choose to express every girl’s wedding day fantasy in this video – the joy and  excitement of being united finally and forever having reached their last bus stopin love.”

For the video the bride and bridesmaids’ costumes were by April by Kunbi while the groomsmen and the groom were in Rhobes Clothing, and beautifully made up and styled respectively by Beauty Cook Studios and Karkafi Hair.

The locations in the video were decorated by IJP Bespoke Events with photos by Abdusalami Pictures.

unnamed (1) unnamed (3)unnamed (8) unnamed (2) unnamed (4) unnamed (7) unnamed (5) unnamed (6)

Watch the video below.

1. Imani

June 12, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Niyola! Fear God o! All this smooching. I love Niyola, and i feel she’s not getting the type of recognition she should get. Lovely song. The groom? *signofthecross*

2. Melanin

June 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!

3. l

June 12, 2015 at 3:07 pm

in as much as i know that niyola is very talented but i think she keeps bringing out the same old music line…. i would really want her to do something different…. artist needs to be creative… this seems bla!! but respect your hardwork! disclaimer; im not a hater just a fan observation….. my2cent

• house of adeeva

June 12, 2015 at 3:43 pm

i couldn’t agree with you more. I think she’s a talented singer, and this music video is really colorful, but she needs to bring in more creativity in her music. and even explore other themes aside from relationship ish. am not saying this is bad, but I think we want to see beyond what is prevalent in her song choices. Also, I really would have loved for them to make the sound track of this song a danceable one ( one that can be played in a wedding ceremony and it would be the ‘hit’ song of the day. as it is now, its just another song by another regular Nigerian artiste. like someone opined, its just ‘bla’. my 2 cents please

• onetallgirl

June 12, 2015 at 7:19 pm

I see where you are coming from! Very correct comment!

4. sbr

June 12, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Nice, Niyola never disappoints…”na because of you I dey countdown oooo” nodding head vigorously

5. lolipop

June 12, 2015 at 3:39 pm

@june u just sold ursef out…..HATER!!!, D video and song is making me awwwwwnnn so badly,,keep it up nini

6. Nwanyi Ekwe

June 12, 2015 at 3:59 pm

All I want to know is whether or not the groom in the video has found his last bus stop in real life. If not where do we drop application? Definition of a MAN right there :)… from the looks at least…

7. Chacha

June 12, 2015 at 3:59 pm

NYC 1… BUH NIYOLA WITH THIS BEAT THOUGH… TRY SUMTIN ELSE BABE

8. MIRANDA

June 12, 2015 at 4:00 pm

AWWW SUCH A ROMANTIC VIDEO, I MISS MY WEDDING DAY
    KUDOS NIYOLA

9. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 12, 2015 at 4:05 pm

LMAO! BISHOP WELLINGTON AND ALI BABA = FATHER OF THE BRIDE…….LOVE IT!

10. Ada

June 12, 2015 at 4:12 pm

AprilByKunbi, some real effortless creations right there!

11. ejogene

June 12, 2015 at 4:40 pm

Dominic Mudabai handsome! Niyiola beautiful girl! i didn’t even listen to the song. I was just admiring these two.

12. polypoly

June 12, 2015 at 5:01 pm

SLAYOLA!!!! yasssss……I wont call you Queen Niyola just yet, you gotta earn it, but I am here for this video, lovely!!

and all the gawjuss people in the video too…..Yvonne Vixen Is u boo, u looking clean and less agaracha. werk boo!!!

13. ibkgeorge

June 12, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Awww i so want to get married watching this video.Niyola flawless skin yummy chocolate *No homo*I love Man o.

14. iba

June 12, 2015 at 5:16 pm

Its a great video but to me the song is just there. Sighsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

I really really like this lady and no doubt she is a great singer. I keep asking what she needs to hit it and really excite me. I dont know. Her videos are great. Its just the songs i guess. She needs a zing perhaps a song writer or dunno. Maybe she needs EME to do her a favour and give her the Skales treatment. Just maybe we will see the Tiwa Savage in her!

15. Fifi

June 12, 2015 at 6:35 pm

Im confused didnt dr sid bring out a song called last bus stop recently let me google it sef

16. http://xplorenollywood.blogspot.com

June 12, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Kemi Adetiba did a lovely job here. Kudos. For the song, beat sounds like ‘Toh Bad, only difference is the infusion of the local drums. Not sure i agree with the lovey dovey, romantic themes. All Taylor Swift sings about is break-ups and love and she is one of the highest grossing artist in America, so if it works for Niyola then its fine, they can’t all be gbam, gbam dim dim. Last i checked, Banky is all about R n B sef so maybe its an EME trend.

17. onetallgirl

June 12, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Niyola is so beautiful is that dress. I LOVE, LOVE LOOOOVE those bridesmaids dresses! So beautiful, if I was one of the bridesmaids I would ask if I could keep the dress. lol

18. mz_daniels

June 12, 2015 at 7:18 pm

Hmmm, this groom that is causing commotion used to ask me out oh. Really nice guy but igbo babe like me dey find armed robber money.

Just kidding, we just didn’t click, if y’all are nice, I could gift a lucky sis with his number.

• Hadassah

June 14, 2015 at 1:14 am

Oya Na…. Help a sister
      I think he is my “last bus-stop”
      Lmaoooooooo

Banky-W a priest….. Lmaooooo again
      Thank God Na act not real life Else the couple will keep reevaluating their vows
      Hehe… Just kidding
      Nice video

19. oma charlez

June 12, 2015 at 8:14 pm

I love Niyola. … The video is superb! Thumbs up girl! ! You are awesome. ..

20. Nma

June 12, 2015 at 8:18 pm

I don’t care much for d song but that hunk of a guy. He’s soooooo mmmmuuuaaaahhhhhhhh!!!*dreamy eyes*

21. Nma

June 12, 2015 at 8:20 pm

N dat kiss at in the end was so reallllllllll. I’m just drooling over here. Choi!!! See beauty enveloped in one video!!! It’s well.

22. Rue

June 12, 2015 at 8:22 pm

When i see beautiful, men i know there is a God! The groom is fine as hell! See shoulders abeg! Nwanem, I’m seeing things. Reminds me of this Caribbean dude I was fuck buddies with. Extremely tall with extremely broad shoulders and an extremely large phallus. Hehe. Jay, we shall meet again!

23. Tosin

June 12, 2015 at 10:23 pm

haven’t watched yet, but the still pictures are nice. those green-patterned dresses are lovely.

24. nene

June 12, 2015 at 11:14 pm

beverly looks pretty here. how did she look so ugly in BBA? the clothes are nice.

25. Beli

June 12, 2015 at 11:16 pm

I preferred this to DR Sid’s last bust stop… #notshading… Just saying

26. Dee

June 12, 2015 at 11:44 pm

The song wasn’t bad. I loved the fact it was sang in Yoruba. I think the outfits should have been native.

27. who's business

June 13, 2015 at 4:07 am

Kudos Niyola, lovely Video had large butterflies singing to the song in my Stomach..
    The Sky is your limit more grease to your elbow..

28. who's business

June 13, 2015 at 4:08 am

Did anyone notice the height difference awwww.. her choice though.. lovely

29. tolu

June 13, 2015 at 1:10 pm

When it comes to story dat goes along with music video give it to kemi adetiba. Not all dis galala dancing everytime invideo

30. Naomi

June 13, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Hmmm…after watching this video, someone would come and say I shouldn’t want a Tall, Dark& Handsome Dude ehh *side eye*……..real lovely video, kudos Niyola & Kemi!

31. bitterlemon

June 13, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Fantastic!!!! I love love the song and the outfits…..God,u see me now,i wanna get married today today !

32. lu-lu

June 13, 2015 at 10:52 pm

Priest banky W on earrings tho

33. thinkabout it

June 14, 2015 at 1:05 am

LOL!!! Did you see the bride’s father? His reaction was priceless…really funny!

34. oma

June 16, 2015 at 11:50 pm

dat z dominic from GUS. he z really fyn. i hope to meet him one day. God bless me with dis kind guy l. thank u in advance for answering my prayer

35. jj

June 17, 2015 at 8:01 am

is not moving at all

36. Mz Beehave

June 19, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Whoooo chile!!! I watched that video and now my office is hot *fans self*. That Dominic tho. Dude has some gr8 looking hands and he played his part well. Just watching him touch her was giving me palpitations….