Sweet Spot

3 Days of Tours, Delicious Food & ATL Hospitality! Get the Scoop on BN’s Jennifer Obiuwevbi’s Upcoming Trip to Atlanta

Processed with Rookie

That’s Me!

Hello BellaNaijarians! Jennifer Obiuwevbi of BellaNaija Beauty here and I am excited to tell you that I will be travelling to Atlanta, USA for a few days for an enlightening and fun-filled trip courtesy of Delta Air Lines.

I am super excited to be going on this trip, being that it is my first time in the States and I get to be closer to what I hear is the best place to get some juicy steak.

I take off today, and I am not looking forward to the Jet lag. Any suggestions on how I can get over it fast? 13 hours is no joke.

But what I am looking forward to most is the tour of the Delta Operations Control Center where I hear I might get to see what an actual plane engine looks like and see their over 750 aircrafts, the Delta Museum where I will definitely be learning a lot about aviation history and seeing the future of flight. I really hope somebody has started working on time travel.

Delta Airlines Flight Museum - BellaNaija - August2015002 Delta Airlines Flight Museum - BellaNaija - August2015001 Delta Airlines Flight Museum - BellaNaija - August2015

I’ll also be treated to some ATL hospitality with delicious food – did I mention I’m really looking forward to the steak?

My home for the next couple of days

My home for the next couple of days

I hear it’s hot in Atlanta at this time of the year, so expect to see loads of pool pics and of course me and my travel companions having some fun in the sun.

It’s going to be one heck of a trip, and I can’t wait to share it all with you. Join me as I head over to ATL – I will be posting a lot of my journey on Instagram: @BellanaijaOnline | Twitter: @Bellanaija | Facebook: facebook.com/bellanaija and Snapchat: Bellanaijaworld for all the exciting updates.

1. Anon

August 11, 2015 at 11:17 am

It’s mostly hot all year round. One of those places bereft of autumn and winter. Visit Lenox square if you can. Enjoy and be safe.

• chigirl

August 11, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Girrrl, so i thought. I visited in April and ’twas like in d 50s all through, sheezzz i freeze tire

2. Antonia

August 11, 2015 at 11:21 am

Nice! Enjoy Lady
    On suggestions on how to beat Jetlag :

1. Upon boarding the plane, change your watch to the destination time zone.

2. Avoid napping as soon as you arrive at your destination. Even if you are tired after a long flight, try to stay active until the correct time to sleep; this will help your body adjust more quickly.

Thank Me Later Jennifer and have a safe flight x

3. dreamworld

August 11, 2015 at 11:55 am

omg! i envy u right now, safe trip dear. seriously waiting 4 da pics

4. Nkem

August 11, 2015 at 12:01 pm

Safe trip Jennifer. Have fun.

5. Lol

August 11, 2015 at 12:35 pm

I live in Atlanta.
    We should go put to eat. I’m a girl by the way

6. Beeeee

August 11, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Hey Jennifer, have loads of fun and see if you can get someone to take you to Bahama Breeze, it’s a Caribbean restaurant…your life will never be the same again if you can try their barbecued ribs….yum!!!….the greatest part for me about this Delta leg is the flight back to Lagos, about 10 hours….wayyyy better than the 13 hours for me…lol

7. ATL's finest

August 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Welcome to my city! Enjoy the southern hospitality.. As for Jet lag hmm good luck cuz I still haven’t gotten over mine smh. Hope everyone is sweet to U as a Georgia peach 🙂

8. kk

August 11, 2015 at 2:03 pm

I love the Westin Hotel….loveee SPG!!! 🙂 🙂

9. ocean beauty

August 11, 2015 at 2:07 pm

Jenny baby oh, I am so green with envy. BN when will you take your readers on a treat?
    We can manage the steak house located in Lagos.

• som

August 11, 2015 at 2:34 pm

laughed out so loud,,,,yes oh BN, we will manage it

• EllesarisEllendil

August 11, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Suya sef go do.

10. Priscy

August 11, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Enjoy ur stay Jenny….
    But 3 days is too short na

11. chi-e-z

August 11, 2015 at 4:12 pm

welcome to Ga we’ll take care of u. sorry if u encounter 2 much ratchetness can’t be helped in atl. visit Lenox shop till you drop and enjoy yaself.

12. chigirl

August 11, 2015 at 4:25 pm

ATL is one of my favorite cities. Traffic there na helele sha. Amazing downtown with loads and loads of great restaurants. My best steak place is Texas RoadHouse, their roll is everything and more (i go there mainly for their rolls…lol). If u have d time check out coca-cola museum and d aquarium, they both close to the centennial park. Also u can take a tour of d MLK museum, its free & i think the street car goes there free of charge too. I love Atlanta!!, do have a swell time & come back with loads of pics!

13. Ello Bae

August 11, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Eyebrows on fleek yo!! Have fun!

14. Dr Josh

August 12, 2015 at 10:27 pm

so happy for you cousin have fun and be safe