Sweet Spot

50 Cent & ex-Girlfriend host LEGO themed 3rd Birthday Party for Son | See the WOW-worthy Event

BellaNaija.com

50 Cent Sire Birthday BN 6

50 Cent and his ex-girlfriend Daphne Joy hosted a LEGOLAND themed party for their 3 year old son, Sire Jackson. Sire enjoyed a fun day with his parents and friends amidst all the colourful legos.

Just 2 months ago, 50 filed for bankruptcy. However, he did not let his money troubles spoil this special day as he was all smiles.

With children’s parties being “the new wedding” in Nigerian social circles, all the mummies and daddies just might grab inspiration from Sire’s party.
50 Cent Sire Birthday BN 150 Cent Sire Birthday BN 350 Cent Sire Birthday BN 250 Cent Sire Birthday BN 750 Cent Sire Birthday BN 550 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1350 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1150 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1450 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1550 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1250 Cent Sire Birthday BN 1050 Cent Sire Birthday BN 850 Cent Sire Birthday BN 9

Photo Credit: 50 Cent | Daphne Joy via Instagram

1. bruno

September 1, 2015 at 8:07 pm

I dont want to sound crazy but I get this vibe from 50 cent that he prefers this his light skin son over his other sons because he is light skin. he likes showing this child off regularly.

I have never seen him showing off his dark skin sons who look exactly like him.

the baby mama looks like a real gold digger who purposely got pregnant for 50 cent so she can enjoy child support money every month from 50 cent. smh

• Seriously

September 1, 2015 at 9:53 pm

@ Bruno
      I guess, you will know that about 50 cent since you hate dark skin too. She does look like a real gold digger, who is just there to collect her child support check.

• just wondering

September 1, 2015 at 9:58 pm

and is that really his baby? just sayin… them gold diggers

• Game

September 1, 2015 at 11:45 pm

bRUNO, I don’t normally agree with all your commentary on BN. However, I give you a high five and two thumbs up on this one. You literally took the words right out of my mouth before I even got to the comments section. As I was scrolling down the post, I just couldn’t stop thinking, “dang, fifty… you sure like this child the best…. perhaps bc of his color!”

• bruno

September 2, 2015 at 9:47 am

” bRUNO, I don’t normally agree with all
      your commentary on BN. However, I give
      you a high five and two thumbs up on this
      one.”

like I give a shit what u think of me or my comments. (eye roll)
      I dont care if u agree with my comments or not. I am not commenting for you or anybody.

• madamsofo

September 2, 2015 at 2:16 am

SMH, Nigerians and skin color issues. You should watch his old videos when his dark skinned son was this little. he was in all of his videos! speak on what you know of.

• ATL's finest

September 2, 2015 at 4:06 am

Yes U are very right. His oldest dark son, Hailey (Eminem’s daughter) Eminem and 50cent always hang out together. I guess they don’t ve the father and son relationship no more but the dude is all up now and in college. So everyone is different

• memebaby

September 2, 2015 at 2:36 am

you are right..

• nene

September 2, 2015 at 8:18 am

gbam

2. just wondering

September 1, 2015 at 9:57 pm

who’s birthday is it? Sire or Daphne?

3. June

September 1, 2015 at 10:13 pm

Bruno …. You can say that AGAIN. Neocolonialism is REAL. History repeating itself but we still can’t see.

4. Juh

September 1, 2015 at 10:34 pm

He only has two kids in total. I find it interesting that you would base your theory on ignorance

5. Tols

September 1, 2015 at 10:38 pm

This lady has obviously lost it. Is it her sons 3rd birthday or her own prom. Bikin b-day mam is overdressed

• ATL's finest

September 2, 2015 at 4:07 am

Lmao! Exactly what I thought with her plastic body and face

6. nene+

September 1, 2015 at 10:38 pm

What is always yours with skin colour? Seems you secretly admire them to always always think they are superior and that every underlying reason to have any thing to do with whites are for skin colour? What has white skin achieved that 50 hasn’t? Not even when Kanye has beaten Trump hands down on prefered presidential candidate.
    Please give us a break with your Chromophobia
    Allow my former crush to enjoy his lil son.

Parents are usualy fond of their lil children.

7. TruthBeTold

September 1, 2015 at 11:39 pm

May the number of women becoming baby mamas decrease this month IJN! Somborri say Amin o………

• ATL's finest

September 2, 2015 at 4:07 am

Hahha AMI.. Oruko Jesu

8. Ebere

September 1, 2015 at 11:43 pm

She has squandered all his money down to 50cent. Your name says a lot about you.

9. Phoenix

September 2, 2015 at 1:39 am

H3 is soooooo cute:)happy birthday Sire

10. Asa

September 2, 2015 at 6:17 am

Seriously it is so sad when adult chose to be in the center of attention instead of her kid. Buy Felicia.

11. Taiwo

September 2, 2015 at 8:15 am

I see more adults than kids

12. NIRA

September 2, 2015 at 9:55 am

@Bruno, have you thought that he shows off this boy cos he’s still little and likes hanging out with his dad? When boys grow up, it’s not quite the same. When his other son was small too 50 Cent used to show him off. So I don’t believe it’s about his colour. The boy is cute sha!

13. bisisexy

September 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm

@bruno or any reader, just seeing this story, today is a holiday,beginning of sallah.Fifty’s gf may b a gold digger, and she might just feel like having a child for someone responsible dat can cater for her son,mayb she went tru a bad child hood and all,so now is smart ,dere ares ome chicks complaining of deir yorubA hubby’s,dat are Nigerian here or abroad, running away from child care,it’s normal ting wit we yorubas,I think I take tings too serious, being searching for a single serious guy,dats responsible,most men and women’s aim to have kids,now she has sire,so wat stopped vivica fox and oda babe’s from having kids wit 50? dey are still looking for perfect guy,perfect timing

14. bisisexy

September 23, 2015 at 10:18 pm

I wish I can have a baby dat will b like me wit brown hazel eyes and curly hair,dont know how all d Bella naija marriage stories are American movie perfect

15. Hand

September 30, 2015 at 3:34 am

I agree and who dresses like this for a 3 year old birthday party, 50 cent knows he got played by a video vixen we did not find out about this child until she accused him of domestic violence which i can see him putting his hands on a women. she told the police they had a son together and dated for 3 years she would of had to be upset while telling the police this i do believe her before i believe 50 cent after this he release picture of this child if you do the math he dated this women under a year and she became pregnant. I would imagine he waited and made sure this was his child along with him priding himself 0n being street smart he looks like a fool. He has been asked several different time why did he keep this secret each time his reason makes no kind of since once again he got played and his pride will not allow him to say it. Daphne get every dime.