Sweet Spot

What Does a Vixen Do When on Holiday in Lagos? Kenyan Vera Sidika Shows Us

BellaNaija.com

When Nigerian celebrities go on holiday to Dubai, London, New York, Miami and many more destinations, we feature their holiday snapshots. Therefore, it is only fair that we also feature international media personalities when they visit our home city – Lagos!

Kenyan vixen Vera Sidika is currently in Lagos on holiday and also set to attend the Quilox Ultra Pool Party this Sunday at Quilox Nightclub.

So what does a video vixen do when she’s in Lagos? Find out.

Enjoy the View at the Radisson Hotel
Vera Sidika Lagos 1

Dress Up & Explore
Vera Sidika Lagos 2Vera Sidika Lagos 3

Exercise
Vera Sidika Lagos 4Vera Sidika Lagos 5Vera Sidika Lagos 6

Dinner with a friend at the Intercontinental
Vera Sidika Lagos 7Vera Sidika Lagos 8

Shop
Vera Sidika Lagos 16Vera Sidika Lagos 10

Out for Cocktails
Vera Sidika Lagos 13Vera Sidika Lagos 14Vera Sidika Lagos 15

Poolside Chill
Vera Sidika Lagos 11Vera Sidika Lagos 12

So what do you do when you are on holiday in Lagos?

1. Mehn

October 22, 2015 at 12:30 pm

Mehn,is her booty for real?

• Jay

October 22, 2015 at 1:36 pm

Nope. She had surgery. She used to be very skinny and dark. Go on LIB and see her before and after pictures. She looks like a stripper now, she looked much more presentable before. Trying way too hard. ??

• ASK ME OOO

October 22, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I’m sure it isn’t. Most of these vixens whether home or abroad (nigerian or not) have enhanced and (or) exaggerated features. Her stomach is flat due to waist cincher/trainer, her tooth pick legs are obviously too tiny for the inflated balloons and she looks like every other plastic ikebe chasing babe out there. See Nicki Minja, Black Chyna, K. Michelle and co. for reference lol.. And to everyone suggesting she came to see married men in Naija men, na wa for una. E be like say una don service men finished that’s why una dey spot “your kind” from far distance. *Laughing in Swahili*

2. anonymous

October 22, 2015 at 12:32 pm

– be looking for Nigerian rich old customer

• RIFF RAFF

October 22, 2015 at 12:39 pm

EXACTLY!! Been shipped by a nigerian oil or/and cement tycoon for private parties a.k.a. orgies, golden showers and the likes. Taz angels things. Na today?

3. Beckie

October 22, 2015 at 12:36 pm

Bellanaija it’s a lie!! U actually took your TIME 2 go and copy somebody’s (non-celebrity) instagram Album and paste it here. And me sef took ma time to open dis page. Una no try o. Abeg come up with another POST on who she is and what she does for a living again!

4. Thatgidigirl

October 22, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Working holiday, we haff hear! Buhari is in power, and the lau lau spenders are not declaring as usual so she has come to find out why, and put more effort into the trade #mohammedandthemountain.
    Meanwhile how does she wipe after doing number 2?? There must be some special equipment for that task for this booty.

• Hatsoff

October 22, 2015 at 11:34 pm

?????

5. Fey

October 22, 2015 at 12:47 pm

So Vera has finally caught your attention. hahaha

6. Abi

October 22, 2015 at 12:52 pm

we all know she is here to service her married Nigerian boo……
    Hopefully her bum and hip implants won’t burst whiles she’s here

7. Jojo

October 22, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Just negodu

• bruno

October 22, 2015 at 1:34 pm

@jojo
      LOOOOOL
      I thought you people loved this kind of oddly shaped women.

my only concern, how will she sit on a toilet?

8. NAms

October 22, 2015 at 1:02 pm

how will she carry this load in 10 years time ? like seriously i don’t know how someone with a sober mind will want a body like this hiannn so much load to be walking around with loool

• Author Unknown

October 22, 2015 at 2:16 pm

If it’s natural, she will carry it at any age.

9. Na today

October 22, 2015 at 1:12 pm

I am guessing many of you haven’t seen her before pictures on linda’s blog. You will weep for humanity. Literally!

10. Tari

October 22, 2015 at 1:45 pm

The hustle is real.
    Buhari is slow for the hustling business but she some customers are still in the game.

11. oge

October 22, 2015 at 1:56 pm

this is no longer attractive

12. whocares

October 22, 2015 at 2:18 pm

How does she get jeans her size? That is my only question. Is the jeans custom made? Sister, bia, if you are on BN let me know please. You know how these jeans, they never fit well, we now have to be buying belt up and down the street and be struggling to make holes in said belts with kitchen knives *sigh* . The waist wont fit but the hips will, sometimes the waist will be perfect but hips? pfft. if you can get a jeans your size, so can I!
    People be complaining that she is not a star- #advertisementtohbadt. Carry go jare.. aaaaaaaaaaand you’re a star, and I’m a star, and we are all stars, and I’m going back to work. lool.

• Krasavitsa

October 22, 2015 at 3:07 pm

Hmm…..see how you stylishly let us know that you’re hour-glass shaped. I sight you sister! PS: if you can’t find your size in jeans buy leggings – Nigerian males need to be distracted from this “oddly shaped woman” (in Bruno’s words);)

• whocares

October 22, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I am not even you know. I used to be in #teamtallandgangly beht mashurity is helping us small small. lool. . Leggings? no no. I belong in the “tights/leggings are not pants” camp. I just can’t do it. I wont lie I die of envy when I see ladies in these jeans. So my question might be like play like play, but I am serious! I have searched high and low for “fashion jeans” those kinds you wear with heels etc not the “im strolling to my friend’s house” jeans but it just never works. Makings belt holes with knives? true story. I cant be the only slim girl that cant find the perfect jeans right? Let me take waka go with my jeans woes jare. lool.

• niyoola

October 22, 2015 at 5:06 pm

I buy my Jeans from Dorothy Perkins.. The fit is ah-mazing!

• DD

October 26, 2015 at 9:27 am

Same here. Good fit, very affordable and they last. I’ve tried other shops but always end up back in DP.

13. ll

October 22, 2015 at 2:42 pm

if only she knew how ridiculous her body looks…. and the worse part of it is many young girls or women of age would want that kind of body…. she looks very ridiculous!!!

14. miss T

October 22, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Nothing beautiful here to see……just terribly bleached skin, UGLY !

15. niyoola

October 22, 2015 at 2:50 pm

BN: This question you asked after is serious Jamb Question o, as if the post isn’t about our reactions to the babe.

How will someone decide that ‘this is the body I want to go under the knife for? Really?’

Anyhows:
    lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/photos-wow-vera-sidika-cleaned-up-nice.html

#thankmelater

16. Concerned_Boyfriend

October 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Lately, there seem to be influx of east African girls (Kenyan) in Lagos. I follow another big booty Judy (lilythegenie) on Instagram and she’s always in Lagos. Who invites these girls ?.

How are they different from the local runs girls in Lagos ?. They’re free to roam around Lagos clubs and ply their trades but their local counterparts are being discriminated. Nigerians and misplaced priorities!.

• Yrimu

October 22, 2015 at 5:10 pm

Just the same way there is an influx of Nigerian men in Kenya.

• A Nigerian

October 22, 2015 at 10:15 pm

Ha ha ha, good one!!

17. tolu

October 22, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Her body is worth it!!!!!!!

18. i no send

October 22, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Loooool @ the black and white pic its so comical…..she implied in times past that she has a “sponsor/helper” she hooks up with regularly in Nigeria……if your spouse says he’s having a “retreat” in radisson you might be on a long thing hehehehe

• Californiabawlar

October 22, 2015 at 5:16 pm

The said spouse is retreating and surrendering to all that azz naa ni!! hehehehehe

19. heeba

October 22, 2015 at 3:36 pm

forgot to show us a picture of her on top person husband

20. Cyndi

October 22, 2015 at 4:58 pm

Do Tell
    Do Tell

those canadian indian girls too huh?
    There is a whole 30 page gist (comment) about them on a popular american blog i visit

• Dayo

October 23, 2015 at 1:19 am

Yep! Those Canadian-Indian girls were passed around more times than a collection plate at church…

21. Yrimu

October 22, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Everyone knows Vera is a malaya ( google is your friend) it’s her rich Nigerian boyfriends that are flying her into Nigeria. Wait till huddah hears Vera got this exposure.

We kenyans are fed up of her. So let her stay in lagos.

22. Prince

October 22, 2015 at 5:32 pm

when on holiday. I enjoy lots of S3X

23. Pretty girl

October 22, 2015 at 5:36 pm

What’s all these things that u carry for ur back. Me is envy u if it’s not through injection things. If only God can just give me half will be happy. Pls God when I Come to the world again pls give me something that is small like this. Thank you in advances

24. Martha

October 22, 2015 at 5:42 pm

she will definitely look very terrible in 10yrs time

25. lyl

October 22, 2015 at 5:52 pm

We should learn to celebrate women of substance. Those that add value to mankind. BN I expected better! Whats the lesson here……..???

26. Whocares

October 22, 2015 at 6:46 pm

Lesson? Let’s see. ERM be wary when your husband / boo mentions the word retreat; ile aiye oja ni so package well to enjoy free advert/ publicity? Tenacity is also another lesson. Apparently the Lagos runs girls are not tenacious enough as “outsiders” are encrouching their camp, so protect what is yours? Loooool.

27. pinkie

October 22, 2015 at 6:51 pm

and she claims 23. buhahaha

28. Mabel

October 22, 2015 at 6:53 pm

These pics were all promo for her, not what to do on a Lagos vacay….lol

29. lifeisbeautiful

October 22, 2015 at 7:01 pm

What a horribly distorted body. No thanks.

30. ATL's finest

October 22, 2015 at 8:16 pm

I can spot a fake shit from afar! Dencia’s second.. Must her top always be tired up? Video vixen ok ooo

31. Daizy

October 22, 2015 at 8:33 pm

Look at what Instagram has turned our women into! Caricatures! All dem mosquito legs carrying those ridiculously round whatever is so funny to look at! So many of these weird looking humans on social media. Just too many. God have mercy!

32. southernbelle

October 22, 2015 at 10:56 pm

What do you do in lagos. Who you dey ask? stop indirectly informing those thirsty men that your around ngbo. Looking for customers shior. Gosiloh jor

33. Kenechukwu

January 30, 2016 at 1:40 pm

How much does a room go for at the Radisson

34. ebenezer codjoe