Style

So Flawless! Get A Closer Look at Dolapo Oni’s Hair & Makeup for Her ThisDay Style Pre-Wedding Shoot

Dolapo Oni is definitely oozing that newly wed glow!

On Sunday we shared photos of her ThisDay Style shoot with husband, Gbite Sijuwade, and the couple looked very stylish and happy as they posed for the seasoned eye of TY Bello. Click here if you missed it.

As much as we love love, we also love hair & beauty. Dolapo looked simply fabulous with gorgeous makeup by Joyce Jacob of Joyce Jacob Beauty, and hair by Zubby Definition. Today, we share with you some close up images of her hair and makeup that are simply fab.

Dolpo had two makeup looks created;

One was dark and smoldering with a dark lip and sultry eyes…

Dolapo Oni Makeup by Joyce Jacob - BellaNaija - October 2015

And the 2nd a softer look with sultry eyes and a soft blush-toned lip.

Dolapo Oni Makeup by Joyce Jacob - BellaNaija - October 2015001

Her hair was a mix of large buns and smooth twists. Both hairstyles featured larger-than-life buns and twists strategically placed at the sides of her head. In all, her makeup and hair created a clean and beautiful combination that had us applauding.

Dolapo Oni - BellaNaija - October 2015 Dolapo Oni - BellaNaija - October 2015001

What are your thoughts on her look?

Photo Credit: @JoyceJacob_JJB | @ZubbyDefinition (Instagram)

1. Beckie

October 13, 2015 at 7:03 pm

Seriously Bella Naija, e yaff do on top Dolapo wedding gist. Remember u are yet 2 show us official wedding pics ( when the bride decides 2 send it 2 u guys) What else should we be taking a closer look at.
    You didn’t give us any information about the Ministerial Screening that went down today. No Aunty Bella Column 4 a while and everyday we have 2 take a Closer look @ Dolapo’s Wedding. Oga oo.
    That’s why Linda Ikeji be getting d money.

• Tola

October 13, 2015 at 8:42 pm

It’s true jor! Since fa, take a closer look @ Dolapo Oni. We love her, honest, we do, but e yaff do.

2. kili

October 13, 2015 at 7:05 pm

Beautiful

3. i no send

October 13, 2015 at 7:09 pm

wao she’s beautiful ..her husband is lucky to have her…

4. thatafricanchic

October 13, 2015 at 7:12 pm

There is something about Dolapo…she looks too should I say flawless? I cant quite place my hand on it. She seems too perfect, too well put together.

Her personality does not shine through her photographs. She doesnt seem to have any. I have never watched her on TV tho.

• Idomagirl

October 14, 2015 at 5:42 am

If you watch the short videos from her wedding and bachelorette’s her friends posted on IG you’ll see her personality. I’m not sure how much of who she is you’re expecting to see in pictures.

• Tuu

October 14, 2015 at 3:49 pm

I agree, I love Dolapo, but she seems like a really boring person and takes life to seriously. Her personality doesn’t shine through.

5. notanutelllalover

October 13, 2015 at 7:19 pm

That “brown buns” mba!!! It has gotto go!

6. G!

October 13, 2015 at 7:30 pm

Beautiful woman, lovely pictures…but the dark-lipped picture is much too goth looking to be a pre-wedding look in my opinion.

7. Californiabawlar

October 13, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Fine girl no pimples! Now, I just feel like tickling the heck out of her so she can shine small teeth! ???

8. JennyOkris

October 13, 2015 at 8:31 pm

She is not beautiful period, even with all the heavy harsh makeup, money, outfit name it. A typical example of trying soo hard. Bella I know you wouldn’t pulbish my comment..

9. bruno

October 13, 2015 at 8:33 pm

who did this to her?

I am beginning to question this lady’s taste. this is just too much for a pre wedding photo shoot. the fake hair buns are so dated. 10 years from now u will regret this photos

her wedding gown was so underwhelming. it looked like a basic red carpet dress. I know she was going for something clean and simple but the gown was too simple and boring. the iron belt she wore with the gown just made matters worse. it cheapened the look.

the krikor jobatian jumpsuit she wore was ill fitting and too fashion forward. the design of the jump suit was way too aggressive for a bride to wear on her wedding day. that jumpsuit is something u wear in a photoshoot not on ur wedding day.

dolapo u dont have taste or style.

• Cheeway

October 13, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Bruno haff come again. Me think the wedding gown was ok but I’m yet to understand the jumpsuit.

• M

October 14, 2015 at 12:36 am

I think her wedding gown @ the church was lovely: clean cut, elegant, original…very classy. She was beautiful in it.

10. nike

October 13, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Dolapo is one classy babe.always on point.

11. Frida

October 13, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I’m not a fan of the makeup. The contour lines are too sharp.and obvious…not well blended

12. aikay

October 13, 2015 at 9:30 pm

Hmmmm nah wahhhh oh, Bruno abeg take a chill-pill and relax. You have been hating on dolapo and her prince frm day one and it has not gotten you anywhere. You are really on a one man ship oh and soon it will collapse cos we love Dolapo and all that she stands for. So you just go and jump into the lagoon cos you are fighting a lost battle.

13. ATL's finest

October 13, 2015 at 9:40 pm

She looks like Eva Longoria in her 3 & 4th pix!!! Very nice

• JennyOkris

October 14, 2015 at 1:32 am

This has to be the biggest lie I’ve heard today. Eva Longoria is naturally beautiful and doesn’t need excessive and heavy make up

14. Oluchi

October 13, 2015 at 9:44 pm

BN haba…. U want people to start hating the beautiful lady. It haff do.
    I’m currently in a place where electricity was cut virtually all through the day, all I had was internet. I would have given you a hundred percent if you gave me periodical analysis or snippets of today’s screening. I love this blog no doubt but u need to be more informative… Not all ladies are bimbo’s you know.

15. vheeki

October 13, 2015 at 11:18 pm

The makeup doesn’t sit well rara

16. meah

October 13, 2015 at 11:37 pm

Na wa
    I cant see the beauty people are talking about sha

17. D

October 14, 2015 at 3:55 am

Her mua always does lip enlargement got her….whats with the plenty brows?…

18. Chi!

October 14, 2015 at 3:30 pm

She’s chocolatey, beautiful, lovely, cute n simply gorgeous! u go girl! u always rock!

19. Laura

October 14, 2015 at 4:11 pm

There are some stories that just wear you out. Dolapo Oni’s story from pre engagement to engagement to traditional wedding to wedding and all has practically worn me out.

• Mabel

October 14, 2015 at 9:46 pm

Girl, they plugged us with this story so much that now I am constipated from it.

20. nt

October 14, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Timeless and simpler make-up fits her more. This was a little too much.