Events

Watch New Episodes of Empire Season 2 at N-tyce Lounge and Bar every Thursday at 7pm

BellaNaija.com

EMPIRE oct 8
Join hundreds of Empire fans and enjoy the thrills, music, betrayals and punch-lines that have captivated TV audiences worldwide.

Lucius is out for vengeance, Cookie is hotter and fiercer than ever, Jamal and Hakeem’s songs are slicker and sicker; also find all new guest stars and cameo appearances.

Experience the magic with friends and fellows in a conducive, relaxed and social atmosphere- with great food, drinks and cocktails.

N-tyce Lounge is prepped and ready to host all you urban and classy Empire fans across Lagos; this Thursday Oct 8th 2015.
Empire Soundtrack Karaoke from 6pm and Show starts by 7pm – Episode 3 showing.

Last week was awesome, this week’s show will be legendary!

Date: Every Thursday
Time: 7 PM
Venue: N-TYCE Lounge, 1310 Karimu Kotun, Victoria Island, Lagos

Contact: 08103829988 | Instagram: @Empirefannigeria and @ntycelagos

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. kaeel

October 8, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Oga o, sumtin i downloaded and watched since last week. NTYCE kor, ECSTASY ni

2. Seriously

October 8, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Their viewers dropped by about 2 million. Too much gay scenes. Too much sex scenes in heterosexual shows ruins it let alone gays Daniel lee is gay and pushing his gay fantasies too upfront.

3. Chidi

October 8, 2015 at 1:43 pm

Metweew needs it on cd plate

4. Iyun

October 8, 2015 at 2:04 pm

The gay scenes r much now and are getting irritating.. I was pissed when watching season 2 epd 1 last week, please they need to reduce it. Hian! But it won’t be a bad idea to go watch it at N-tyce sha

5. Iyun

October 8, 2015 at 2:05 pm

@Bella shey na fight? You are always not posting my comments

6. ogeAdiro

October 8, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Chei! Terence Howard is looking money in that picture… Omo toh bad, like my Lagos people will say.

7. Chynwa

October 8, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Pfft! last week was not amazing kan kan abi na awesome u call am. me sef don make up my mind say I no dey watch am again…smh!!

8. Chynwa

October 8, 2015 at 2:39 pm

i still love Cookie sha… dat Jamal needs more slaps.

9. meeeee

October 8, 2015 at 5:17 pm

Yesterdays episode was amazing. The Timbaland feature brought old memories. Anyways, if you think you are bored, I suggest “blood and oil” and “quantico” they are potentials.

10. Prince

October 8, 2015 at 5:44 pm

We need such stuff in Abuja. my Abuja people too dey dull. Empire will continue to be the my best, gay or no gay.

11. californiabawler

October 8, 2015 at 7:35 pm

How can somebody watch this kain ashewo show in public?! what kind of lounge is this? #sideeye

Too much sex does ruin a show…I stopped watching Greys Anatomy when it seemed like all they were about was doctors sleeping with each other…and they were straight o, ambeletase Jamal and all his emewa….I’m starting to zone out. Someone needs to cash in on this and give us another good black show jere…
    speaking of which, shey dem don cancel blackish ni?? I know I’ve been out of the loop but it doesn’t seem like anyone is talking about it.

• nwanyi na aga aga

October 9, 2015 at 2:18 pm

My dear I have been asking myself where is “Blackish”? that show was very nice and entertaining. Empire has never really been my thing. I have the downloads of the Ep 1 & 2 yet no motivation to watch. The comments here are not really helping. Let me kuku stick to my scandal and HTGWM. Biko when is suits coming back o?

12. Tee

October 8, 2015 at 9:30 pm

I think I may be the only one on d face of d earth who isn’t into Empire. I really tried or perhaps forced myself to watch it as I’m a tv junkee, but unfortunately it just isn’t my thing. I find d melodrama just ain’t for me, not to talk of d singing……….

13. Jhennique

October 9, 2015 at 8:56 am

I dont get. Is there a sex scene tat i didnt see in this movie?
    I mean there have been gay scenes since season 1. Iv seen up to the most recent episode but i dont know what gay sex scene people are talking about.

• Oluchi

October 9, 2015 at 1:59 pm

Can I over love or like this?

14. Onlynarkie

October 9, 2015 at 10:53 am

sex scenes??? am i missing any episodes or are u mistaking Empire for Game of Thrones???? anyways when Empire isn’t showing i watch Devious maids or If loving you is wrong

15. Philt

October 9, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Save your data bundle, new episodes of Empire season 2 showing every Thursday by 8pm on DSTV channel 125 (FOX). Enjoy