News

Ben Murray-Bruce Has an Interesting Question For You

BellaNaija.com

ben murray bruce

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce took to Twitter this weekend to ask the following question:

Here are some answers given by the Nigerian twittersphere:

***

What’s your answer?

1. Ogbenituks

November 1, 2015 at 6:16 pm

To be frank I believe that politics isn’t a young person’s game and looking at the critical situation of Nigeria we need skilled professionals to manage the country therefore creating future leadership roles for you but as of now we need technocrats of expertise and cannot afford to gamble with the future of our country

2. Gampan

November 1, 2015 at 6:36 pm

He is Ben Murray Bruce and he just wants to make common sense.

3. Wale

November 1, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Mr Bruce always asks the stupidest questions. He reminds me of Trump sometimes. There are 3 or 4 people in their 40s in the new cabinet, majority of the folks doing the back office work at the villa are in their 20s and 30s, I suspect they will learn one or two things from their experience there. There are many many more positions to be filled by this administration. Perhaps the question he should have asked is ” how can the current leadership in the senate and house encourage more young people to take interest in public service”. It should start from his generation. Mentoring. He could, like rightfully suggested above,in the responses to his twitter comment maybe vacate his seat for a younger person. Now, that will really show some true commitment on his part!

4. hilda

November 1, 2015 at 6:58 pm

i love the replies that followed the tweet.. he should have allowed a youth be elected in his constituency

5. Chiemeka Ugo

November 1, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Please this man should keep quiet jare. how many youths has he helped himself. When a start-up company sends a proposal to his company that is innovative, the just don’t care or even want to listen to the person. he comes on twitter and be making noise.

• T

November 1, 2015 at 9:23 pm

You’d be suprised to know that many proposals never even get to him directly.. I’ve visited one of their offices to do some work, only to be stopped by a girl at the front desk who thought she was running the show..then when I finally met BMB himself, he gave me a shot and actually read my work…called me back in the next day even….yes he rants a lot on twitter…but he takes a lot of youth under his wings from what I see at his organization…and he lives what he speaks… #yabetasksomborri

6. Tosin

November 1, 2015 at 9:34 pm

At my old age someone will be calling me a youth again.