Sweet Spot

Powede Lawrence Celebrates her 24th Birthday in Style

BellaNaija Weddings

Powede Lawrence-24th Birthday-BellaNaija-1Powede Lawrence is as well-known for her style on Instagram as she is for being a beauty queen – she was the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) Tourism in 2013.

The gorgeous model – she’s featured in many look books in the past year – click here, here and here, celebrated her birthday on a weekend away with friends.

A pool, gorgeous views and delicious food with friends was the icing on the cake. She was true to form for her birthday outfit, with a gold Michael Kors chain ourse, strappy sandals and bodycon dress.

Here are some photos!

Powede Lawrence-24th Birthday-BellaNaija-3

Bday Dinner

Bday Dinner

Source: Instagram.com/PowedeLawrence

1. ATL's finest

November 22, 2015 at 8:40 am

@ BN my bday was 3days ago (irony) put it up let the universe know about it & see how sexy I look. Mtchew. The world is grieving (Paris, Belgium, Isis targeting NYC/Washington, y’all ain’t seeing all that to make noise with..

On a brighter note, Am I the only one PRAYING & FASTING for 40days & 40nights for Donald Trump not to win 2016 election?

I have stated my penny curse/hate/DO IT ALL to my comment y’all will be aight.. Happy Thanks giving week y’all & let’s not forget to pray for those with real issues out there.

• Missy J

November 22, 2015 at 9:46 am

ISIS targeting NYC/Washington??? So you are guys can be scared? Russia offered to conduct air strikes against ISIS with USA but US for their reasons refused, Now you guys are facing threats from ISIS.
      its so funny how this ISIS once supported by the west has grown beyond their control. Hopefully the West will learn to mind their own business and stop trying to remove democratic-elected leaders in fact any leader of any country.

• Damilola

November 23, 2015 at 3:38 am

U.S always try to oust a leader they don’t like. The same thing happened in Libya. Once the leader don’t follow them like puppet, they empower, equip the bloodthirsty rebels to fight against the leader. But it backfires in their face everytime. These Arab leaders know how to suppress terrorism, extremists in their country but U.S I too know always puts them in trouble. Saddam Hussein, Gadaffi, and now Assad. There’s a trend here. U.S created this hot mess, so they will have to deal with it

2. Tari

November 22, 2015 at 10:06 am

All these people Instagram girls and their paroles.

• i no send

November 22, 2015 at 1:24 pm

[email protected] tari..let me zip my mouth because …..

• Tari

November 22, 2015 at 4:28 pm

you know wassup.
      I no go talk anything. BN dey close mark me these days.

3. Tosin

November 22, 2015 at 10:35 am

those red strappy things are the loveliest shoes i’ve seen in a month.
    no more comments.

4. Bukky

November 22, 2015 at 2:57 pm

Please that top with the rope thingy needs to stop. It’s on every site now, misguided and co ! Getting razz and common abeg.

5. ENNY**

November 22, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Child please! Get outta here with that. 24 ke!!! Haba! Eniola back in school na u claim seniority oh. You were 2yrs older than me and I’ll be 25 next April. Or is it BN that’s making the mistake.

• anonymous

November 22, 2015 at 11:15 pm

pls stop lying, i was a year ahead of eniola in secondary school and i turned 26 this year so that the oldest she can be based on my estimation

• Dee one

November 24, 2015 at 2:44 am

How is she lying, if you look at what you wrote, you’re essentially saying the same thing with enny. But lemme break it down for you… She says she’ll be 25 next year meaning she’s 24 now and if powede is older with 2yrs that means she’s 26 now which the oldest she can be according to you. so it all points to both of you saying she’s 26, case closed.