News

Toolz the Bride! Tolu Oniru covers Genevieve Magazine 2015 Bridal Issue

BellaNaija.com

Tolu Oniru Toolz Genevieve Magazine Bridal 2015
With her wedding fast approaching, Toolz covers the annual bridal issue of Genevieve Magazine.

The G team shared the scoop on the new issue;

Our December Bridal issue is a buxom delight! Curvaceous Radio personality, Tolu “Toolz” Oniru, our cover girl for the issue, bares it all on her love journey with Tunde Demuren; a journey which started from “I’ll burn your house, Banky W, if Tunde does anything horrible to me!”, to saying “I do” to a beautiful future. And in a candid manner, she talks about looking forward to marriage and not succumbing to societal expectations.

We also have an amazing interview with soul-singer; Timi Dakolo on marriage, fatherhood and household finance.

Our G-man, Bridal Couturier, Yemi Osunkoya talks bridal business, wears and inspiration.

The issue has a pleasant mixture of exciting articles on wedding night sex, wedding vows, Christmas and a must-read article on what to do, if “THE ONE” did not show up this year.

Tolu Oniru Toolz Genevieve Magazine Bridal 2015 3Tolu Oniru Toolz Genevieve Magazine Bridal 2015 2

Credits
Photographer: Aham Ibeheme
Styling: Ifeoma Odogwu
Hair: TJ Olofinlade for Hair Craft
Make-up Artist: Bimpe Onakoya @Maybelline, New York
Bouquets and Set décor: Nwando’s Signature
Creative Director: Segun Oluwole

1. Rosie

December 7, 2015 at 5:37 pm

The cover is so beautiful…congrats Toolz…

• Jade

December 7, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I love the strapless cut of the first dress. Toolz, look beautiful. She should wear hairstyle that shows her face more.

2. Blondie

December 7, 2015 at 5:43 pm

Boobs of life… Tunde needs no other pillows

3. Titi

December 7, 2015 at 5:53 pm

OMG!!! Toolz is going to be a stunning bride !!!

4. Kay

December 7, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Whoa she looks beautiful….neva knew strapless could look this good on a busty frame

5. similicious

December 7, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Sex and the City 1 comes to mind. Tolu and Tunde are so in love

6. Felinda

December 7, 2015 at 6:42 pm

I am proud of you Tool for loosing a bit of weight
    Now its enough, dont loose anymore – You look gorgeous just like this
    Dont loose more abeg. This is good – very good actually – perfect.
    If you loose anymore it will make your head bigger than your body. How you are now is ideal and nice.

Slay on all them haters on your wedding day

• Bola

December 7, 2015 at 8:13 pm

What weight has she lost? She’s wearing 15 waist trainers plus photoshop! Anyway congrats

• Ebere

December 7, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Give her a break, she is beautiful the way she is with curves in the right places.A true Epitome of pure African beauty. If everyone was “SLIM”, the world would be so boring……She is gorgeous….#VarietyIsTheSpiceOfLife#….

• mimi

December 10, 2015 at 4:52 pm

really does weight have anything to define her?, we werent created the same

• Mo

December 13, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Who hurt you?

• Tea

December 7, 2015 at 10:08 pm

What weight? Let’s be truthful here, those hips are spread out from here to Lake Chad. Not everyone is meant to be stick thin dou, but she shld just accept defeat and give up on d gym membership. People cum up with bull crap of I’m just going to d gym to stay healthy, keep fit for my heart etc. But believe me every1 is secretly or not secretly dere to loose weight.

7. Gee

December 7, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Those Thighs are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

8. Blueberry

December 7, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Toolz you look Ah-mazing!

9. Kenechukwu

December 7, 2015 at 8:03 pm

What’s with the appellations?? Buxom?? Curvaceous??

This chic needs to lose come weight ASAP. Her proportions are enormous. Maybe I should get her a -hat

• Ebere

December 8, 2015 at 12:19 am

May God forgive you, her weight to me doesn’t pose any health issue because the fat is disseminated appropriately. Some anorexic/marasmus patients would jump for joy if God gives them this body. Cut her some slack after all her boo likes her like that………Shikena..

10. jay

December 7, 2015 at 8:10 pm

I saw her in real life a week ago. She needs to come down, there is absolutely nothing sexy about her present weight. I am not hating just stating the fact. Anyone telling her otherwise is deceiving her.

• californiabawlar

December 8, 2015 at 5:00 am

Come down from where?

I don’t get why folks always go in on her weight ….is it that she doesn’t carry her weight well in real life or what? She’s not even that fat na…that babe that does Ndani Real Talk is way bigger than Toolz and no one bugs her. Yeah she could loose weight, but she your regular average orobo and it’s not like she lloks like her heart is going to stop any minute from now….why the hassle. Could it be that she draws so much attention to her weight with all the photoshop and instagram #fitfam??

I don’t get it…shrugs

Meanwhile fine pictures.

• Bebe

December 8, 2015 at 6:08 am

Please don’t say what you don’t know abeg! Clearly you’ve not seen both women in reality. Toolz is way bigger than Cornelia! Although I support you in the rest sha. To be sincere Toolz works out like crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy! She’s just made like this and thank God it suits her! The same way I’m sure Agbani eats like mad but is made like that. Again thank God it suits her. You can easily tell when people are fat but the frame doesn’t support it, same with slim people who are supposed to be bigger. But that’s not Toolz’s case. She is truly a beauty as far as I’m concerned.

11. bisisexy

December 7, 2015 at 8:29 pm

One guy told me to give him tools contacts. Dat he will do any ting to have her shebi big is in vogue

12. Sammy P

December 7, 2015 at 8:36 pm

Wow!! Amazing, she looks amazing!! Oh I wish I could be at her wedding! Tunde is such a lucky man. Hopefully the stupid ppl don’t come with their negativity here… regular, plus, plus-plus whatever size she is , she is a stunning woman!

13. Idomagirl

December 7, 2015 at 9:04 pm

Beautiful 🙂

14. truetalk

December 7, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Truth be told, tools is sure stunning but please ease please she needs to loose some weight she is still too big.

15. world people

December 7, 2015 at 9:42 pm

Agbani…add weight, you look sick
    Toolz….loose weight, you’re too big
    Aw do dey satisfy people? No u can never, so just do you nd be happy with ur sef, unhappy people always telling others wt to do. It ain’t fair, these people have feelings for crying out loud.

16. Chi

December 7, 2015 at 9:49 pm

There are many risks associated with obesity.

17. tamunotonye

December 7, 2015 at 10:17 pm

She doesn’t need to lose jack, she’s perfect just the way she is!

18. anuoluwapo

December 7, 2015 at 11:01 pm

big or no big, overweight or not its not your business y’all, her man loves her the way she is.

19. Bide

December 7, 2015 at 11:29 pm

She looks beautiful

20. aproko

December 7, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Tools doesn’t need to lose any weight abeg, she’s okay like this. the person that needs to lose weight is that Latasha Lagos babe. thats what you call –

21. Vann

December 7, 2015 at 11:54 pm

Toolz is stunning, wish I had a body like hers xx

22. ade

December 8, 2015 at 12:23 am

this girl na disaster chei!

bit.ly/1QlakNA

23. kehinde

December 8, 2015 at 12:43 am

Beautiful toolz muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

24. Jennyokris

December 8, 2015 at 1:38 am

My gosh, I thought there were some balloons under her dress in the first and second picture. Her butt and thighs are as wide as a BARN. What will she look like after 1, 2 children. The third dress actually looks a lot better on her cause it doesn’t cling to her body. Congrats but please do something about the weight. yikes..

25. Eliza

December 8, 2015 at 2:44 am

I’ve never thought that there was anything spectacular about her body in the first place. She has curves, but what’s next? Abeg. She looks great on the cover nonetheless

26. Amh

December 8, 2015 at 4:30 am

Shes beautiful. She carry front. She carry back shes full package. Sexy tools. Tunde! Lucky chap.all these for you alone. ?

27. Chinenye Uju Okoye

December 8, 2015 at 6:24 am

Look up the word obesity in the dictionary. She is very healthy and guess what, you don’t have to love her body. She does and so does her man. You are no one to her.

• Vanessa

December 8, 2015 at 7:48 am

I don’t support bullying people because of their bodies. Everyone should be allowed to be any size they want, after all they are the ones that will bear the consequences of that size. But i think if you really want to know what obesity looks like, you should use google, not just a dictionary. Toolz is OBESE! There’s no other word for it, but I guess she loves her body like that, so I don’t have a problem with it, and I don’t expect anyone else to.

28. Laila

December 8, 2015 at 7:44 am

Toolz! A tip for the big day…………make sure you have just a little teeny bit of champagne before it all starts. I swear everything will be so tingly and nobody can piss u off, lol! Not even awon Aunties switching ur ‘reserved’ tables last minute.

29. JEDDYLUV

December 8, 2015 at 7:56 am

I ‘VE NEVER UNDERSTOOD DIS RUBBISH STATEMENT ”HOW WILL SHE LOOK LIKE AFTER CHILDBIRTH”DAARHHHAH!!!!NOT EVERYONE EXPLODES AFTER CHILDBIRTH ND U DON’T KNOW A THING ABOUT HOW HER BODY METABOLISM WORKS….LOVE U JARE TOOLS.

• MiddyO

December 13, 2015 at 4:56 pm

Thank U o! I thought I was going to explode after childbirth but guess what? I am almost back to my pre wedding weight. My tummy has shrunk after only 2 weeks, without any exercise yet. Human being can be funny sha!

30. Tito

December 8, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Congrats Tolu and Tunde.. The love you share is so admirable and it gives me hope. I wish you all the best as you start this beautiful journey. You look absolutely beautiful btw Toolz

31. Me

December 8, 2015 at 8:48 pm

She’s big o, dayuuuuuumm. After editing and photos hopping her hips still look like they weight 300kg

32. Yomi

December 9, 2015 at 3:59 am

I have to disagree on the dictionary part, medically speaking, she is obese. Her body mass index will fall in the obese range. Other than that dictionary part, I concur.

33. oil

December 9, 2015 at 6:16 am

Loads of shapeless maggots advising ppl to lose or gain weight.. what exactly is ur business?? Awon oniranu

34. Tee

December 9, 2015 at 9:28 am

Biko if your getting married. Let this guy come and sing at your wedding. It’s an amazing wedding song youtube.com/watch?v=40yFRWFQF10 trust me

35. Mz Titilitious

December 9, 2015 at 3:28 pm

well me i like her stature but old age ehn u no go like am….

• annoyed

December 16, 2015 at 1:11 pm

shut your mouth ode……how many people care about what people look like in old age? anyway opinions r like arseholes

36. D

December 26, 2015 at 1:02 pm

@annoyed….babe/guy easy dear…no mind dem

37. blessed more!

March 29, 2016 at 10:17 am

Toolz, don’t mind them jare! Weighing just 50kg, I was called fat by a friend just because I have some beautiful curves on my petite body. It’s called jealousy.

38. blessed more!

March 29, 2016 at 10:17 am

Toolz, don’t mind them jare! Weighing just 50kg, I was called fat by a friend just because I have some beautiful curves on my petite body. It’s called jealousy joo.