Sweet Spot

Watch Sisi Yemmie’s Super Easy Recipe for Banga Rice

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Vlogger Sisi Yemmie just shared a super easy recipe for Banga rice.

If you are a food lover, you should totally check out the short video below.

1. BlueEyed

December 3, 2015 at 3:58 pm

Nice!….Genevieve hope you are taking notes

• emma

December 3, 2015 at 4:53 pm

lol why na?

2. Bowl

December 3, 2015 at 4:08 pm

A super favorite of mine.taste better with scent leaves or local curry leaves

3. emma

December 3, 2015 at 4:53 pm

No fresh palm nuts for where i dey, will just settle for the one in a can.

4. Esame

December 3, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Seems she is now getting more attention( d hunger for fame , lol)

• Lexi

December 3, 2015 at 5:51 pm

What do you mean hunger for fame? HATER! Bn has been posting stuff about her way before the Genevieve incident. Being a Genevieve stan should not make you attack her for saying the truth.

• esame

December 4, 2015 at 2:57 am

there is no universal truth so dont u tell me dat or even try to attack me, u guys are d ppl ready to make an issue here out of a neutral comment and i am not a fan of anybody ,not even a nigerian so i dont intend to stalk anyone for selfies and yes i say it again d so called blogger is getting more attention

• Chiny

December 3, 2015 at 6:00 pm

And I see other hating a$$ heauxes liking your comment. Shows how bitter you Nigerian women are.

• b

December 5, 2015 at 9:11 pm

She doesn’t even make sense. She is not a Nigerian and you are talking trash. It is either you know the Sisi Yemmie and she has done you wrong for you to have made that statement.

• May May

December 3, 2015 at 9:24 pm

Esame, you’re such a pathetic loser. Such an unnecessary and daft comment. This girl has been a famous lifestyle blogger since 2011; even before she got married and had a baby. Particularly famous for her delicacies and recipes. I suggest you go get a life. Esame AKA Genevieve’s butt licker. The person you’re even being a groupie for will treat you like a trash can if you ever get to meet her.

5. chi-e-z

December 3, 2015 at 6:40 pm

never heard of it. will try always trust sisi recipes haven’t failed me yet.

6. Bade

December 3, 2015 at 11:03 pm

I love Sisi Yemmie

7. Ekome

December 3, 2015 at 11:38 pm

My cholesterol gauge dey up. Why?why?Oh why? (My heart dey beat fast now) I go just drool. Doctor warn me for high cholesterol, then this. How can I resist this banga rice? Help!!!!

8. Issabella

December 3, 2015 at 11:42 pm

Can someone re-spill the Genevieve gist? My reading glasses are on.

9. truthbetold

December 4, 2015 at 8:29 am

Carry food post but not the Genevieve post lest your brown nose not turn another colour. Post the comment please

10. Di

December 5, 2015 at 11:00 pm

I prefer Anambra ofe akwu with nchawu and goat meat. 🙂